United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

"You've just had your twelvth baby TAMARA. What are you going to name this one?"

"Phil"

"But you named the last eleven phil"

"Yeah its great. I say phil go clean the room, they all go clean their room. I say phil come for dinner, they all come for dinner."

"But what if you only want one of them?"

"Oh! Then I call them by their last name."
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Guess our national leaders didn't expect this. On Thursday, Darrell Scott, the father of Rachel Scott, a victim of the Columbine High School shootings in Littleton, Colorado, was invited to address the House Judiciary Committee's subcommittee. What he said to our national leaders during this special session of Congress was painfully truthful.
They were not prepared for what he was to say, nor was it received well. It needs to be heard by every parent, every teacher, every politician, every sociologist, every psychologist, and every so-called expert! These courageous words spoken by Darrell Scott are powerful, penetrating, and deeply personal. There is no doubt that God sent this man as a voice crying in the wilderness. The following is a portion of the transcript:
"Since the dawn of creation there has been both good &evil in the hearts of men and women. We all contain the seeds of kindness or the seeds of violence. The death of my wonderful daughter, Rachel Joy Scott, and the deaths of that heroic teacher, and the other eleven children who died must not be in vain. Their blood cries out for answers.
"The first recorded act of violence was when Cain slew his brother Abel out in the field. The villain was not the club he used.. Neither was it the NCA, the National Club Association. The true killer was Cain, and the reason for the murder could only be found in Cain's heart.
"In the days that followed the Columbine tragedy, I was amazed at how quickly fingers began to be pointed at groups such as the NRA. I am not a member of the NRA. I am not a hunter. I do not even own a gun. I am not here to represent or defend the NRA - because I don't believe that they are responsible for my daughter's death. Therefore I do not believe that they need to be defended. If I believed they had anything to do with Rachel's murder I would be their strongest opponent
I am here today to declare that Columbine was not just a tragedy -- it was a spiritual event that should be forcing us to look at where the real blame lies! Much of the blame lies here in this room. Much of the blame lies behind the pointing fingers of the accusers themselves. I wrote a poem just four nights ago that expresses my feelings best.
Your laws ignore our deepest needs,
Your words are empty air. Your laws ignore our deepest needs,
You've stripped away our heritage,
You've outlawed simple prayer.
Now gunsh Your laws ignore our deepest needs,
Your words are empty air.
You've ots fill our classrooms,
And precious children die.
You seek for answers everywhere,
And ask the question "Why?"
You regulate restrictive laws,
Through legislative creed.
And yet you fail to understand,
That God is what we need!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Your laws ignore our deepest needs,
Your words are empty air. Your laws ignore our deepest needs,
You've outlawed simple prayer.
Now gunsh Your laws ignore our deepest needs,
Your words are empty air.
You've ots fill our classrooms,
And precious children die.
You seek for answers everywhere,
And ask the question "Why?"
You regulate restrictive laws,
Through legislative creed.
And yet you fail to understand,
That God is what we need!
"Men and women are three-part beings. We all consist of body, mind, and spirit. When we refuse to acknowledge a third part of our make-up, we create a void that allows evil, prejudice, and hatred to rush in and wreak havoc. Spiritual presences were present within our educational systems for most of our nation's history. Many of our major colleges began as theological seminaries. This is a historical fact.
What has happened to us as a nation? We have refused to honor God, and in so doing, we open the doors to hatred and violence. And when something as terrible as Columbine's tragedy occurs -- politicians immediately look for a scapegoat such as the NRA. They immediately seek to pass more restrictive laws that contribute to erode away our personal and private liberties. We do not need more restrictive laws.
Eric and Dylan would not have been stopped by metal detectors. No amount of gun laws can stop someone who spends months planning this type of massacre. The real villain lies within our own hearts.
"As my son Craig lay under that table in the school library and saw his two friends murdered before his very eyes, he did not hesitate to pray in school. I defy any law or politician to deny him that right! I challenge every young person in America , and around the world, to realize that on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School prayer was brought back to our schools. Do not let the many prayers offered by those students be in vain. Dare to move into the new millennium with a sacred disregard for legislation that violates your God-given right to communicate with Him.
To those of you who would point your finger at the NRA -- I give to you a sincere challenge.. Dare to examine your own heart before casting the first stone!
My daughter's death will not be in vain! The young people of this country will not allow that to happen!"
- Darrell Scott

I THOUGHT THIS INTERESTING COMING FROM A FATHER WHO LOST A DAUGHTER IN THE SCHOOL SHOOTING.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Yes, both posts were very interesting and very good posts on your part for posting them.

Thanks for the posts TAMARA.
Dr Jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

How STUPID. What we need is a GOD to control our lives?

How about a KING?

How about someone STUPID like the posters on here that think thy know everything?

Your GOD gave you a brain to decide what is right or wrong and all you can do is bitch and moan.

You bitch and moan when life be genetic altered to get rid of the craving to kill, but that would go against you GOD'S wishes to have his children kill and maim.

There is No hope for the human race since they do not have the ability to learn from their mistakes.

And of course Packing Heat, aka DUMBAZZ and TAMARA aka DUMBHO who think that their SH!T DoesntMatter.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Dr Jones wrote:
How STUPID. What we need is a GOD to control our lives?
How about a KING?
How about someone STUPID like the posters on here that think thy know everything?
Your GOD gave you a brain to decide what is right or wrong and all you can do is bitch and moan.
You bitch and moan when life be genetic altered to get rid of the craving to kill, but that would go against you GOD'S wishes to have his children kill and maim.
There is No hope for the human race since they do not have the ability to learn from their mistakes.
And of course Packing Heat, aka DUMBAZZ and TAMARA aka DUMBHO who think that their SH!T DoesntMatter.
Man, Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning! Hope your day ends up better than it has started!

Take Care!
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

A new Gallup poll finds that 43% of uninsured Americans remain unaware that under Obamacare they must obtain health insurance or face fines and penalties.

The poll, taken June 20-24, asked the following:“As you may know, under the terms of the Affordable Care Act, starting January 1 most Americans will be required to purchase health insurance or pay a fine. Were you aware of this before now?”
Eighty-one percent of respondents answered affirmatively, but only 56% of the critical uninsured segment of the population knew of the Obamacare requirement.

Under Obamacare, uninsured Americans will face a phased in penalty structure. In 2014, the fine will be $95 per person and will climb to $695 in 2016 for people who earn between $9,500 to $37,000 a year. From there, says Henry Blodget of Business Insider, the fines increase:

Less than $9,500 income =$0
$9,500 -$37,000 income =$695
$50,000 income =$1,000
$75,000 income =$1,600
$100,000 income =$2,250
$125,000 income =$2,900
$150,000 income =$3,500
$175,000 income =$4,100
$200,000 income =$4,700

Obamacare’s grand opening is set for January 2014.
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Also from Gallup

Americans Wary of Health Law's Impact
Majority disapproves of the law itself
by Elizabeth Mendes
WASHINGTON, D.C.-- Americans are more negative than positive about the healthcare law's future impact on their family and on the U.S. in general. Forty-two percent say that in the long run, the law will make their family's healthcare situation worse; 22% say it will make it better. And almost half believe the law will make the healthcare situation in the U.S. worse; 34% say it will make it better.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
A new Gallup poll finds that 43% of uninsured Americans remain unaware that under Obamacare they must obtain health insurance or face fines and penalties.
The poll, taken June 20-24, asked the following:“As you may know, under the terms of the Affordable Care Act, starting January 1 most Americans will be required to purchase health insurance or pay a fine. Were you aware of this before now?”
Eighty-one percent of respondents answered affirmatively, but only 56% of the critical uninsured segment of the population knew of the Obamacare requirement.
Under Obamacare, uninsured Americans will face a phased in penalty structure. In 2014, the fine will be $95 per person and will climb to $695 in 2016 for people who earn between $9,500 to $37,000 a year. From there, says Henry Blodget of Business Insider, the fines increase:
$50,000 income =$1,000
$75,000 income =$1,600
$100,000 income =$2,250
$125,000 income =$2,900
$150,000 income =$3,500
$175,000 income =$4,100
$200,000 income =$4,700
It amazes me how many people are ignorant of what is going on with Obama's Healthcare and how it will affect them. You would think that being told by the government this is a big issue to EVERYONE that the percent of people not know what is going on would be lower.
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>It amazes me how many people are ignorant of what is going on with Obama's Healthcare and how it will affect them. You would think that being told by the government this is a big issue to EVERYONE that the percent of people not know what is going on would be lower.
I agree. But this issue is like all the others. Amazing that people don't have a damn clue about ANYTHING that's going on. That's why we call them low information voters.

By the way, the media is not showing much of it but Egyptians are protesting again and this time it is much larger. They are protesting President Morsi, bc he is Muslim Brotherhood and they do not want to live under MB law. Christians are being murdered, tortured and beheaded their daily, as in Syria.

Guess what some of the Egyptian protest signs say?

"Wake up America. Obama supports a fascist government"

"Obama Supports Terrorists"

"Obama why are you supporting and aiding terrorists?"

Re: sending millions and fighter jets and tanks to Morsi then Kerry sending more money to them after Congress said no
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
$50,000 income =$1,000
$75,000 income =$1,600
$100,000 income =$2,250
$125,000 income =$2,900
$150,000 income =$3,500
$175,000 income =$4,100
$200,000 income =$4,700
Don't worry Oklahoma passed 756, so they will spend millions of our tax dollars fighting it, and they will cut the education budget some more, no big deal.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. But this issue is like all the others. Amazing that people don't have a damn clue about ANYTHING that's going on. That's why we call them low information voters.
By the way, the media is not showing much of it but Egyptians are protesting again and this time it is much larger. They are protesting President Morsi, bc he is Muslim Brotherhood and they do not want to live under MB law. Christians are being murdered, tortured and beheaded their daily, as in Syria.
Guess what some of the Egyptian protest signs say?
"Wake up America. Obama supports a fascist government"
"Obama Supports Terrorists"
"Obama why are you supporting and aiding terrorists?"
Re: sending millions and fighter jets and tanks to Morsi then Kerry sending more money to them after Congress said no
You are right I haven't heard about this. But of late it could be my fault because of family, yard work and some projects going on around here I have not seen or read much about the news. That is why I like you and PH postings. You keep me up to date. Thanks for doing all the work for me.
WarForOil

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
The poll, most Americans will be required to purchase health insurance or pay a fine. Were you aware of this before now?
Eighty-one percent of respondents answered affirmatively,
but only 56% of the critical uninsured segment of the population knew of the Obamacare requirement

Forty-two percent say that in the long run, the law will make their family's healthcare situation worse; 22% say it will make it better. And almost half believe the law will make the healthcare situation in the U.S. worse; 34% say it will make it better.
Wow, like it really matters what the average common American
thinks. Especially the ' uninsured segment '.

Most American wouldn't know if the government were
actually giving away money for the asking. And the
ones that think they'll be worse off under Obamacare
have no facts to justify their senseless fears.

After all 34% still believe the moon landings were hoax.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Obama says he needs $100M of taxpayer money to go to Africa. But if he is going to take his mother-in-law and niece along, it should constitute as a family vacation and he fork over some of that dough.

From White House Dossier:

In a move that can only fuel charges that his week-long trip to Africa is a de facto vacation, President Obama is taking his mother-in-law Marian Robinson and niece Leslie Robinson with him on Air Force One, which departed the United States this morning. Leslie is the daughter of First Lady Michelle Obamas brother Craig.

Obama is already being accompanied by Mrs. Obama and their daughters Sasha and Malia. Its not clear if other family members got aboard the presidential jet this morning. The press pool reporter, who eyed the Obama relatives, doesnt mention any.

The White House says the excursion is an important step toward building democracy and advancing U.S. strategic interests in Africa.

Now what does everyone think about the tax payers paying for Obama's Mother-in-law and niece to go to Africa on Air Force One?

DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
Obama says he needs $100M of taxpayer money to go to Africa. But if he is going to take his mother-in-law and niece along, it should constitute as a family vacation and he fork over some of that dough.

From White House Dossier:

In a move that can only fuel charges that his week-long trip to Africa is a de facto vacation, President Obama is taking his mother-in-law Marian Robinson and niece Leslie Robinson with him on Air Force One, which departed the United States this morning. Leslie is the daughter of First Lady Michelle Obama’s brother Craig.

Obama is already being accompanied by Mrs. Obama and their daughters Sasha and Malia. It’s not clear if other family members got aboard the presidential jet this morning. The press pool reporter, who eyed the Obama relatives, doesn’t mention any.

The White House says the excursion is an important step toward building democracy and advancing U.S. strategic interests in Africa.

Now what does everyone think about the tax payers paying for Obama's Mother-in-law and niece to go to Africa on Air Force One?
Oh they're already done with this. While he was there, he promised Africa $8 million of your money. He also told them they should have a transparent government LOL!!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh they're already done with this. While he was there, he promised Africa $8 million of your money. He also told them they should have a transparent government LOL!!
He asks the American people to sweat blood and tears and to pull their belts in to give the economy a chance and Obama just keeps on giving the taxpayer's money to everyone else and the debt just keeps on growing. I sure Obama has a good accountant when he leaves office because Obama will not have a printer that prints money or China anymore. I guess to Obama it is easy come and easy go and not worry about paying the bills to run this country.
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>He asks the American people to sweat blood and tears and to pull their belts in to give the economy a chance and Obama just keeps on giving the taxpayer's money to everyone else and the debt just keeps on growing. I sure Obama has a good accountant when he leaves office because Obama will not have a printer that prints money or China anymore. I guess to Obama it is easy come and easy go and not worry about paying the bills to run this country.
It's all on purpose and by design.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all on purpose and by design.
I know. It is sad that he and who ever are getting away with it. The American people have become to trusting that our government would never waiver from our Constitution.
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey, just because I'm the only heterosexual male on this forum doesn't mean ya'll can't give me a warmer welcome...sheeeeeeeeeesh!!!
Stephen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Remember, there's a fine line between being crazy like a fox, and crazy like FOX News.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,261 - 43,280 of62,124
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bartlesville Discussions

Search the Bartlesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 5 hr God bless America 11,260
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr teeny 2,343
The Moore's Apr 13 Curious 1
Dr. William Dougherty Apr 11 Mamie 4
Sonic Apr 11 Concered citizen 1
kkk Apr 6 XXX 36
"Pastor" Greg..Overlord at Amazing Grace Church... Apr 4 Inspired To Believe 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bartlesville Jobs

•••
•••