|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Hound dog stay on the porch.....
oh really well im a cat not a dog mutt man my qualities far exceed those you possess cat meander dog lick balls!LOL
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

highhopes wrote:
<quoted text>oh really well im a cat not a dog mutt man my qualities far exceed those you possess cat meander dog lick balls!LOL
Cat? really. I love dogs and cats are fine I was raised with both in my family. Cats lick the same as dogs and you would know that if you actually owned one...?

You don't know what qualities I possess and I don't know yours...yet.

Tamara is special so treat her like a lady.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
Zane told you STFU. If someone posted a fake facebook page for you all you would have to do is notify facebook and file a report. You won't do that because you are the one who open the facebook page, LOL.
Still don't want to be responsible for your actions? How old are you now, like mid 50's?
That's a progressive liberal for ya....
I am the one that said I pulled Justi up on facebook. But after redoing it I don't think it was a facebook page. Look at my post #43199. On my facebook page I typed Justi's name in the seach bar at the top and came up with the same thing when later I typed her name in my Yahoo search box. Okay? I would bet if you typed her name into Google's search box the same thing would come up. Now I did ask her if what was coming up was her but go no answer.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

FYI

On this site and page I got the ding from my virus protector that it stopped a virus. LOL

Tricky tricky really, like I said your words are enough.

Doen't Matter

The thing that Snowden went with News Corp in Hong Kong is hilarious.

New Corp got fined and a lot of people lost their jobs because they hacked into celebrities and politicians phones and emails in England.

And Snowden went to them to tell his story....

Hilarious...

Carry on
Marcus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

highhopes wrote:
<quoted text>oh really well im a cat not a dog mutt man my qualities far exceed those you possess cat meander dog lick balls!LOL
Whoa, calm down. Jesse is very protective of Tamara because he respects and likes her so no need to raise your azz in the air and start hissing....LOL!
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
FYI

On this site and page I got the ding from my virus protector that it stopped a virus. LOL

Tricky tricky really, like I said your words are enough.

Doen't Matter

The thing that Snowden went with News Corp in Hong Kong is hilarious.

New Corp got fined and a lot of people lost their jobs because they hacked into celebrities and politicians phones and emails in England.

And Snowden went to them to tell his story....

Hilarious...

Carry on
Okay.... But?? I'm not sure what your point is.

A red flag went up this morning to me when I read he had gone to a Chinese newspaper. I wondered why it was no longer the Guardian.

Now I think it's because the Guardian said there were things in that report that they would not publish if it was a detriment to national security. Telling American citizens their govt is spying is only a threat to this administrations security.

Telling the Chinese that we have been hacking them for years is bullshit and he's a traitor. Countries do this to others all the time but now we look like the asshole.

But he was planted by this administration to do so.

When the US makes Putin start talking like a conservative, something's wrong. Everything's backwards right now and all of it points to this administration.

The start of WWIII?

Russia is arming Syrias military
We're going to arm the Muslim rebels in Syria .
Israel has warned everyone not to arm anyone.
Muslim rebels are rioting in Turkey
Muslims are hacking up soldiers in the streets of London.
We already armed Muslims in Libya and then Benghazi happened bc we were trying to get those weapons back.
Kerry is sneaking behind Congresses back and still funding the Muslim Brotherhood (their president)
in Egypt

Tell me, why are we siding with Mulim extremists in every instance?

BTW Just, did you see the video of Egypt said yesterday that they forgot they were on public tv when they said it?
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Everyone watch this please. This is what your tax dollars are funding while Americans are suffering.

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/06/06/w...

Egypt’s president, Mohamed Morsi, had some important information to share with a room full of politicians who, believing they were in a secret meeting, had just laid out all the covert ways that their country could stop a Nile River dam project in nearby Ethiopia: they were on live television.

Mr. Morsi convened a meeting of political leaders from both Islamist and secular parties on Monday to discuss the potential impact of a proposed Ethiopian dam on Egypt, which views access to the waters of the Nile as a vital national interest. Unaware that their words were being broadcast live on a state-owned television channel, many of those seated around the table said the dam was in fact a secret American and Israeli plot to undermine Egypt that must be stopped at all costs.

Excerpts from the meeting were posted to YouTube on Wednesday by the Middle East Media Research Institute, an organization that monitors the Arabic-language media and was founded by a former Israeli intelligence officer.

Mr. Morsi broke the news to the gathered politicians after Magdi Hussein, the leader of the Islamic Labor Party, proposed that the men gathered around the table vow not to leak any information from their meeting to the news media. All information must first go through Pakinam el-Sharkawy, he said, one of Mr. Morsi’s top aides.

I’m very fond of battles. With the enemies, of course, with America and Israel, but this battle must be waged with maximum judiciousness and calm. Even though this is a secret meeting we must all take an oath not to leak anything to the media unless it is done officially by Sister Pakinam. We need an official plan for popular national security, even if we did …

At that point, someone off camera then handed Mr. Hussein a note, which he studied for a moment before chuckling and quickly changing his tone.

“O.K. Fine. It’s good that you told me,” he said.“The principles behind what I’m saying are not really secret. Our battle is with America and Israel, not with Ethiopia. Therefore, engaging in battle, this is my opinion …”

Mr. Morsi then interrupted him,“This meeting is being aired live on TV.”

The men seated around the long table burst into laughter, as Mr. Hussein, who less than a minute earlier had earnestly described the gathering as a “secret meeting,” began to backtrack with a hint of embarrassment in his voice.

“I am not presenting a secret plan or anything,” he said, as the other politicians continued to laugh.“All countries do what I am saying and what has been said by others. All countries with regional interests do that.”

Off camera, someone can be heard saying,“Why didn’t you tell me that earlier?
highhopes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, calm down. Jesse is very protective of Tamara because he respects and likes her so no need to raise your azz in the air and start hissing....LOL!
my sincere appoligies i was only complimenting someones quippyness i was in no manor rude or disrespectful only congradulated her on her intellegence so i didnt see any need to protect or defend someone being appreciated for there smarts jess shouldnt have posted anything towards me ??? I dont get it im on here enjoying political debates and convos this dudes trolling for babes and being all macho or whatever sorry if i offended anyone other than jesse fore he has perplexed and offended me
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

highhopes wrote:
<quoted text>my sincere appoligies i was only complimenting someones quippyness i was in no manor rude or disrespectful only congradulated her on her intellegence so i didnt see any need to protect or defend someone being appreciated for there smarts jess shouldnt have posted anything towards me ??? I dont get it im on here enjoying political debates and convos this dudes trolling for babes and being all macho or whatever sorry if i offended anyone other than jesse fore he has perplexed and offended me
Ok, if that's the case. I haven't been posting much been busy and I came on today to see the nutjob justaliar attacking Tamara for no good reason then I read your post....I guess I took it the wrong way. No offense meant just protecting a lady. Hope you understand.
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

After 33 years CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell has resigned today. After managing the resignation of former CIA Director David Petraeus over extramarital affair with Paula Broadwell and defending the agency's performance over the attack on a U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya.

*AP
6/12/13
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Hey "DoesntMatter", here it is:
Barack Obama is not used to being the guy not invited to a party. At the Copenhagen global warming conference, however, he found that not everyone wanted to hang with him. Our president can’t take a hint. After Mr. Obama’s bilateral meeting with Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao, the Chinese began sending lower-level functionaries to the multilateral meetings. A frustrated Mr. Obama pressed for another bilateral meeting, which was scheduled for Friday at 6:15 p.m. Other leaders of the countries known as the “BASIC” bloc were harder to pin down.

The Obama team tried to schedule a meeting with Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and was told he was at the airport readying to leave. Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva also was unavailable. South African President Jacob Zuma said there was no point meeting without India and Brazil. Then the Chinese pushed the bilateral meeting back to 7 p.m.“We were told they were at the airport,” a senior administration official said.“We were told delegations were split up. We were told they weren’t going to meet.” So imagine Mr. Obama’s surprise when he arrived for the bilateral powwow and found all four leaders in the room already in deep discussion.“Are you ready for me?” he said with an “uncharacteristic edge” to his voice, according to a CBS News report.

“We weren’t crashing a meeting,” an Obama flack later explained defensively.“We were going for our bilateral meeting.” But that didn’t stop him from walking in where he wasn’t invited. Clearly, Mr. Obama learned a few things from his own White House party crashers. There was no chair at the table for Mr. Obama so he announced he would sit next to his “friend Lula,” whose staff had to scramble to make room for the president and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. On Monday, Mr. da Silva used his weekly radio program to rebuke the United States for its stance at Copenhagen.

After Mr. Obama arrived, the BASIC group was basically held hostage. They had tried politely to keep Mr. Obama at arms length, but since he showed up, decorum mandated that they find a way to save face. Mr. Obama did make history at Copenhagen, but not in the way he expected. It says a great deal about American power and prestige when international leaders go to so much trouble to avoid meeting with the president of the United States. The American Century is over.

Read the whole story here:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/dec/...
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Maddy wrote:
After 33 years CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell has resigned today. After managing the resignation of former CIA Director David Petraeus over extramarital affair with Paula Broadwell and defending the agency's performance over the attack on a U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya.

*AP
6/12/13
Mm hmm. And guess how they found out about Petraeus affair and why they waited months to being it out? You know, "accidentally" coming across the emails
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

DoesntMatter wrote:
Everyone watch this please. This is what your tax dollars are funding while Americans are suffering.
http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/06/06/w...
Egypt’s president, Mohamed Morsi, had some important information to share with a room full of politicians who, believing they were in a secret meeting, had just laid out all the covert ways that their country could stop a Nile River dam project in nearby Ethiopia: they were on live television.
Mr. Morsi convened a meeting of political leaders from both Islamist and secular parties on Monday to discuss the potential impact of a proposed Ethiopian dam on Egypt, which views access to the waters of the Nile as a vital national interest. Unaware that their words were being broadcast live on a state-owned television channel, many of those seated around the table said the dam was in fact a secret American and Israeli plot to undermine Egypt that must be stopped at all costs.
Excerpts from the meeting were posted to YouTube on Wednesday by the Middle East Media Research Institute, an organization that monitors the Arabic-language media and was founded by a former Israeli intelligence officer.
Mr. Morsi broke the news to the gathered politicians after Magdi Hussein, the leader of the Islamic Labor Party, proposed that the men gathered around the table vow not to leak any information from their meeting to the news media. All information must first go through Pakinam el-Sharkawy, he said, one of Mr. Morsi’s top aides.
I’m very fond of battles. With the enemies, of course, with America and Israel, but this battle must be waged with maximum judiciousness and calm. Even though this is a secret meeting we must all take an oath not to leak anything to the media unless it is done officially by Sister Pakinam. We need an official plan for popular national security, even if we did …
At that point, someone off camera then handed Mr. Hussein a note, which he studied for a moment before chuckling and quickly changing his tone.
“O.K. Fine. It’s good that you told me,” he said.“The principles behind what I’m saying are not really secret. Our battle is with America and Israel, not with Ethiopia. Therefore, engaging in battle, this is my opinion …”
Mr. Morsi then interrupted him,“This meeting is being aired live on TV.”
The men seated around the long table burst into laughter, as Mr. Hussein, who less than a minute earlier had earnestly described the gathering as a “secret meeting,” began to backtrack with a hint of embarrassment in his voice.
“I am not presenting a secret plan or anything,” he said, as the other politicians continued to laugh.“All countries do what I am saying and what has been said by others. All countries with regional interests do that.”
Off camera, someone can be heard saying,“Why didn’t you tell me that earlier?

How many Billions was it John Kerry hand delivered to Morsi when he first took over Hillarys Scandalous Seat doing the dirty work of this Corrupt Muslim Sypothizing Administration? Do you remember how many Fighter jet Barack Hussein Obama gave Morsi on our taxpaying dime? And now this? All I can say is "WOW"
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Billions was it John Kerry hand delivered to Morsi when he first took over Hillarys Scandalous Seat doing the dirty work of this Corrupt Muslim Sypothizing Administration? Do you remember how many Fighter jet Barack Hussein Obama gave Morsi on our taxpaying dime? And now this? All I can say is "WOW"
Foreign Aid something you, MistyGirl and Tamara have spoken out against numerous times. They are using our money against us.
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Mm hmm. And guess how they found out about Petraeus affair and why they waited months to being it out? You know, "accidentally" coming across the emails
I wonder myself if the Patraeus incident was tied to PRISM but the official story is Paula Broadwell's email threats to another woman she felt was competition for Patraeus's attention triggered the FBI looking into "emails".

In light of the recent information on PRISM it makes you wonder exactly where the information came from originally.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am like you about all one can say is 'WOW'!
highhopes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, if that's the case. I haven't been posting much been busy and I came on today to see the nutjob justaliar attacking Tamara for no good reason then I read your post....I guess I took it the wrong way. No offense meant just protecting a lady. Hope you understand.
thank you kind sir you appoligies i greatfully accept and in turn offer to you my own appoligies for my corse statement directed towards you i do respect you for taking up for a lady very gentelman like thanks again jesse your not a bad fellow after all
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>Probably see that one on the evening news...:-)

Probably, lol, but... she brings that stuff on herself but not only that, right in her own city and puts her own damn personal information out there with it and knows it's out there. Seems like that is when you shut up, shut down and go away quietly before this happens, lol.

Not exactly the brightest Bulb in the house for sure, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="WarForOil aka:ChesterTheMolester"] <quoted text>A 40% loss is small compared to a certain 100% loss if the banks in Cyprus had been allowed to collapse. The Fed hasn't stolen any of anyone's money. Only a simpleton with no understanding of economics thinks as you do.

Bernanke saved your skin, be grateful.

And the world ain't ending despite your wishes.
[/QUOTE]
If idiots could fly, the rented trailer you live in would look like an airport.
ROFLMAO at you ignorant dolt!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>I won' lower myself to addressing any of Packing Heat's post.
He's been on this thread since the beginning...
His lies are plenty documented on here.
I'll leave you now to all bask in all the low down lying dirty tricks that this place has become....
Because really truly....you all make me sick.

GOOD! The best thing you could do is STFU with your grabage and play nice. You know coming in that Progressive Liberals have already been proven to be the rejected misfits of society. Either accept it or move along, there is no compromise on this one, sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,201 - 42,220 of69,424
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bartlesville Discussions

Search the Bartlesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Wed Max 2,579
dewayne baxter Mon Honey Hole 3
Dr. William Dougherty Jul 6 Linda 19
omg! this girl graduated with me in 2008 Jul 5 dewey chick 8
Fireworks Jul 5 Moose 2
Rick Grossman Jul 2 Recon Marine 1
Review: Safari Vapors Jun 30 deb 2
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Washington County was issued at July 10 at 12:46PM CDT