|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

FAKE Donnie wrote:
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?
A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Post under your own name and stop posting under other people's established usernames. Donnie has been clear in his point of view and it isn't the mantra of a mindless idiot.
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You only have sympathy for your self. Only for your self. My daughter was in the ICU for a longer time than your were in the hospital and nearly died and you attacked me the very next day that I returned from Topix. So save your whine's for someone else. Your the lady that has no empathy for anybody else but herself.
You showed it by voting for a Repub plan to privatize medicare for everyone else as long as they wouldn't privatize it for you. And kill Obamacare on top of it.
THAT IS A LIE!
Marcus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT IS A LIE!
The truth is the first thing to go with justaliar.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

I especially enjoyed laughing at you and Misty when she thought I was a Paid Operative on Topix. Like someone would pay someone to post Dem positions for the 20 or so people that post on OK boards here after the election and you posted that it was obvious I was too stupid for that and I was under Iranian control.

At least you didn't pray for my death like Packing Garbage did. From the garbage he spouts he was quite sure they were going to take away his gunz because all they wanted was a water downed background check and he probably couldn't even pass that.

I laughed because you thought they would take yours too. Background check too much for you too?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You only have sympathy for your self. Only for your self. My daughter was in the ICU for a longer time than your were in the hospital and nearly died and you attacked me the very next day that I returned from Topix. So save your whine's for someone else. Your the lady that has no empathy for anybody else but herself.
You showed it by voting for a Repub plan to privatize medicare for everyone else as long as they wouldn't privatize it for you. And kill Obamacare on top of it.
You are wrong. I attacked you because of the things you were saying to me and twisting what I had said. I had asked you many times about your daughter and had asked how you were doing and told you to take care of yourself because of your MS. Then you got on here and started in on everyone. Not just me. I came back at you and I will I came back at you with the wrong thing. But you kept at me like I was the worse person on earth I came back at you with fangs a flying. If you did not dish so much shit at everyone you would not get it back.

Now here we go again in competion who is sicker than who. Just like your Ms in comparison to my daughter-in-law's Ms. Well I want you to know I know your daughter was very serious sick and I am glad she is doing so well now. Your daughter and I had to different things. Mine was taken care of by surgery but if it had not been found and all doctors taken care of me said I was living on borrowed time. Sorry Kiddo that it pisses you off that I am still here. But guess what I am glad your daughter made, and it did not take a serious toll on your health and you are here to enjoy your granddaughter. I much as I donot understand you or ver seldom agree with you I donot wish you or your family and seriously bad to affect your life. That is the difference between you and me.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT IS A LIE!
Oh one note Zane is back. That only had an effect for the simpleton that screamed it out when Obama was doing the State of the Union.

Oh Tamara remembers that Zane. It was the day she recalled me saying I told her I had an abortion 30 years ago. I returned to that so shut your pie hole. She got the reaction from you simpleton's that she wanted.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
She totally dislikes her father she made that very clear in another of her rants. As far as the elderly she thinks your are taking to much from the rest of the population...so go shut up and DIE.
My dad, the man that is in a high class assisted living that they take shopping in a limo. LOL

You all do pull stuff out of your butt like that other poster says.

Anybody read you posts would be quite sure none of you could pass a water downed back ground check for gun either.

My husband thought by posting all the garbage that you all did about my family that you all were potentially violent people. That is why Zane kept posting our address and phone number, kids name so some nut job would do the job for him. Well there's a record of it now.

You all are like a festering boil. Your going to pop someday. That's why we want gun control. Guns in you nut jobs hands are pretty scary stuff.

I couldn't resist answering Tamara since it takes a day for her to respond. But I'm putting you all back on 'ignore' now. To-da-loo mouth breathers, wipe your chin, your drooling.
Marcus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Bob Beckel for the last two days has been calling for the suspension of muslims students to U.S. universities until we can get a handle on estimates of 75,000 to 95,000 of "students" from muslims countries who aren't going to school but we don't know where they are and what they are up too.

Bob Becket is a democratic operative and admits he leans on the liberal side of the democratic party.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh one note Zane is back. That only had an effect for the simpleton that screamed it out when Obama was doing the State of the Union.
Oh Tamara remembers that Zane. It was the day she recalled me saying I told her I had an abortion 30 years ago. I returned to that so shut your pie hole. She got the reaction from you simpleton's that she wanted.
What are you talking about?

I posted to you about the abortion thing under TAMARA and no other name. I have never since that time post under any other name or pretended I was someone else. I know why I said what I said about the abortion thing. You missed quoted what I said and you said my voice because of my age did not count. That post hit me and I came back at you. I have never covered up what I did or what I said. But I said it then I left the subject but you played on it forever just like now. I guess good way for you to get attention. So Kiddo if you are saying I am Zane then you are so far off base it is funny. I promise if I have any thing to say to you or about you I will post it under TAMARA.

You must be doing a pity party since you are posting again.

By the way I also remember you accusing me of post about you at the time I was so sick. I let you know by showing my last post that I had not been posting anything. At that time I could have care less what the crap you had done or were doing at that time.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>My dad, the man that is in a high class assisted living that they take shopping in a limo. LOL
Anybody read you posts would be quite sure none of you could pass a water downed back ground check for gun either.
My husband thought by posting all the garbage that you all did about my family that you all were potentially violent people. That is why Zane kept posting our address and phone number, kids name so some nut job would do the job for him. Well there's a record of it now.
You all are like a festering boil. Your going to pop someday. That's why we want gun control. Guns in you nut jobs hands are pretty scary stuff.
I couldn't resist answering Tamara since it takes a day for her to respond. But I'm putting you all back on 'ignore' now. To-da-loo mouth breathers, wipe your chin, your drooling.
By taking a day to respond: There is more to life than posting! If you are accusing me of posting about family and your alls names you are accusing the wrong person. To-da-loo to you to. By accusing me and being wrong you are committing slander!
Marcus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Boston Marathon Bombers both had guns which they used to "execute" a MIT law enforcement officer and to shoot at other law enforcement causing injuries, in what is referred to as a gun battle. None of the guns used by the Boston Bombers were licensed for these two terrorists to own guns in the town they lived.

GUN CONTROL ONLY EFFECTS THE LAW ABIDING CITIZEN. Criminals and "TERRORISTS" don't follow gun laws.
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is the first thing to go with justaliar.
Always.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about?
I posted to you about the abortion thing under TAMARA and no other name. I have never since that time post under any other name or pretended I was someone else. I know why I said what I said about the abortion thing. You missed quoted what I said and you said my voice because of my age did not count. That post hit me and I came back at you. I have never covered up what I did or what I said. But I said it then I left the subject but you played on it forever just like now. I guess good way for you to get attention. So Kiddo if you are saying I am Zane then you are so far off base it is funny. I promise if I have any thing to say to you or about you I will post it under TAMARA.
You must be doing a pity party since you are posting again.
By the way I also remember you accusing me of post about you at the time I was so sick. I let you know by showing my last post that I had not been posting anything. At that time I could have care less what the crap you had done or were doing at that time.
One more thing --- Why would I waste my time posting under any other to make you look bad when you do a really good job of making yourself look really bad? I would not!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

That should of bee " under any other 'name' to make you look bad ------

Sorry about that!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

To bad there is not an edit deal on here like Facebook.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
My responds post #38637 is in responds to this post of Justi's.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>My dad, the man that is in a high class assisted living that they take shopping in a limo. LOL
Just in case you are back posting under Justi---or any other name you choose to use I have a question to ask. Did you show 'ALL' the looney post you made telling all about your business and your 'ATTACKS' towards others that has led to posters talking to you and about like has been done. Justi you are not an innocent bystander in this posting deal!
Now you wipe your chin before your drown. To-da-loo!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
That is did you show your husband all the looney posts you made to the other posters for us posters to be posting to you what we do?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

I know, I said I was not going to respond to you but this garbage you posted begs a response since you poured your fat infested heart full of personal attacking ignorance into it instead of facts! Oh' wait... you do that in every post. Oh'well... I've already started so here you go porkie...
BKM wrote:
<quoted text> (your new nickname) So your going to do a cut 'n' paste for them, Packing Wingnut?

Yes, with links to the facts that support the response instead of like you to copy and paste other website bloggers posts at "Little Green Goofballs" where all you "Loons" gather to rehearse your daily talking points to spread where you can, you ignorant dolt! These folks want to hear the truth, not just your version of fantasies and lies. Why not, porkie?
BKM wrote:
<quoted text>Who did you get banned ole blabbermouth?

Oh' I didn't tell you? Must not have been any of your damn business you ignorant dolt! NEXT!
BKM wrote:
<quoted text>You claimed to have ole 'talking out your azz guy' and the person taking your handles banned...yeah..what about that...you claimed that I was using a ton of electronic gadgets to do it..LOL...but there he was doing the same thing over....

Maybe... I under-estimated how many devices you may have and it may take longer to ban all their IP Identifications, lol? Just asking since you would know that. Tell me, porkie, lol.
BKM wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry Canned Garbage, Tamara is still your little lap doggie.....

Really? Canned Garbage? Is that anything like the Canned Garbage you feed out of that "Rat and Roach" ridden greasy spoon you claim to own? Just asking!

Lap Dog? You really are blinded by stupidity aren't you? I can honestly say TAMARA isn't a Lap Dog for anyone around here. In fact I have learned a lot from her instead of my hard line view. If we did it my way, I would starve people like you to the point you looked like a North Korean with an Ethiopian accent, porkie. If you weren't so blind and stupid you too could learn a lot from TAMARA you ignorant dolt! First thing she could teach you is that it is not nice to murder your children. I bet if a Fetus had a gun, there would not be many Abortions would they? I used to support early abortions, then I met you. The more you post, the more I am beginning to think maybe I was right.
BKM wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said and still say Canned Wingnut will keep you entertained while you go down with the Republican Titanic...your political influence will extend only to the Oklahoma border for the time being... but they sure do hate being on a losing team.

Republican Titanic? Oklahoma border only? Are you kidding me? My main homestead is my Ranch located just south of Kalispell, Montana you ignorant dolt! My Grand Lake Home is considered a vacation home and yes... now a Yacht to entertain bought politicians, something you can't afford, porkie! Obama uses Air Force One we paid for, I use a Boat I paid for, see the difference dolt? Get over it, that is not the subject of discussion! The Train Wreck Progressives are taking us!
BKM wrote:
<quoted text>After this stunt in West, Texas it maybe going blue...after we make the Texas Gov. and senator and the House Republicans take their walk of shame to get their Federal Handout for their stupidity especially after making asses out of themselves for voting 'no' on aid for Hurricane Sandy.

What stunt? Texas is going Blue? Prove it! Last report I saw showed they were still considering options other than the "Obama Train Wreck" Max Baucus mentioned!
BKM wrote:
<quoted text>That's right aid for Republican affected by no-regulating lovin Texans but 'no aid' for hurricane victims in the East.
But like the saying goes---It's Okay if your a Republican!

You might have missed it but the East got financial aid right after they stripped "The Obama Pork" out of the bill. Now, get over it.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
"TAMARA,
Medicare for all would not make it solvent, it would bankrupt America just like Obamacare"
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, not bankrupting America is much much more important
than people's needs. Let those people die, it's God's
and the banker's will.
Heaven forbid we should possibly tax the super rich
a little.

You ignorant retarded dolt, yes it is by far more important dumbass and even if you taxed them 100% of their wealth it would not support that bullshit so quit being stupid. If you and your kind want people to have freebies then pay for it your self. It is never right to steal from one to give to another and especially if it destroys all. That's why our ancestors came here, to escape tyranny and legislated theivery.

Bankrupting America doesn't help anyone and in fact, destroy's everyone, the ultimate goal of you ignorant progressive retards.
NO THANKS, I will just keep mine, give them yours if you feel that strong about it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Bartlesville Forum right now

Search the Bartlesville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Mon el Jesus 2,591
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Mon Jesus 11,284
Doenges Unprofessionalism Sat Appalled 1
Dr. William Dougherty Jul 26 Stop This 21
Boycott FYC C-store just East of Brookhaven Apts Jul 23 Watchman 1
Had Your 8 Glasses of poison Today? (Dec '12) Jul 23 Watchman 2
dewayne baxter Jul 7 Honey Hole 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bartlesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000