1,508 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Maddy

United States

#38440 Apr 19, 2013
Always a Friday dump of news and with the current situation in Boston the Obama Administration decided to announce it's in a process starting today, aiming to remove barriers in health privacy laws that prevent some states from reporting information (mental health care) to the background check system. Still stinging from the gun bill defeat, Obama vowed to keep the fight going for the expanded background check but to also do everything he could by executive action.

Executive action=executive orders.

Also, the STOCK Act (Stop Trading On Congressional Knowledge Act) which according to Watchdog groups Obama intends to gut with another bill S716 doesn't allow access to financial disclosures of federal workers and staff online. The Sunlight Foundation said the bill is an epic failure for a administration claiming to be the most transparent in history.
Stephen

United States

#38441 Apr 19, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really the bombers father warns us if his youngest son is killed there would be "hell to pay". I guess he the father has given no thought about the 3 killed and one being an 8 year old "son" of someone and the 120 something being injuried. 3 dead to warning us about one son that caused the death and all that were injuried. With an attitude of the father no wonder his sons are such evil people!
Yes, coddling the jihadist extremist must stop. Doesn't matter where they are or what country they are connected too, we must profile them to protect American citizens. They had a bomb factory going on in a residential area, right under our noses.
Maddy

United States

#38442 Apr 19, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really the bombers father warns us if his youngest son is killed there would be "hell to pay". I guess he the father has given no thought about the 3 killed and one being an 8 year old "son" of someone and the 120 something being injuried. 3 dead to warning us about one son that caused the death and all that were injuried. With an attitude of the father no wonder his sons are such evil people!
More like 170 injured some severe.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38443 Apr 19, 2013
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
More like 170 injured some severe.
Also let not forget the MIS security cop killed and a Boston cop badly injuried. And the father of these 2 bombers has the gull to threaten the US! Where is the big man now with his flowery speaches? Why isn't Obama calling that father out and saying enough from the bomber's father! Two Russian musilins terrorist that has caused harm to many and death to 4 and we are suppose to give their father the time of day! I think not!
Maddy

United States

#38444 Apr 19, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Also let not forget the MIS security cop killed and a Boston cop badly injuried. And the father of these 2 bombers has the gull to threaten the US! Where is the big man now with his flowery speaches? Why isn't Obama calling that father out and saying enough from the bomber's father! Two Russian musilins terrorist that has caused harm to many and death to 4 and we are suppose to give their father the time of day! I think not!
It was reported early this morning the MIT cop was killed while he was still in his car. They are Chechen by nationality and their father lives in Russia. Their uncle lives in Maryland. I wonder how many other family members are here in the U.S. I think the one they are looking for now is a naturalized citizen of the U.S.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38445 Apr 19, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Also let not forget the MIS security cop killed and a Boston cop badly injuried. And the father of these 2 bombers has the gull to threaten the US! Where is the big man now with his flowery speaches? Why isn't Obama calling that father out and saying enough from the bomber's father! Two Russian musilins terrorist that has caused harm to many and death to 4 and we are suppose to give their father the time of day! I think not!

You ask where he is?

I'll tell you, The Purple Lip Kenyan is too busy destroying this country to worry about the safety of its citizens. The SOB is one of them destroying it from within.

That's where he is.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#38446 Apr 19, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh really the bombers father warns us if his youngest son is killed there would be "hell to pay".!
It's really apparent where you get your news.
Rush Limbaugh and the like aren't news sources.
No creditable news agency has made the statement
you claim.

Rush says that little green men made him take
all those pain killers he was prosecuted over too.
Zane

United States

#38447 Apr 19, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, coddling the jihadist extremist must stop. Doesn't matter where they are or what country they are connected too, we must profile them to protect American citizens. They had a bomb factory going on in a residential area, right under our noses.
These bombers used social media also. Do you know anyone else who spouts anti-American rhetoric day and night on this thread? The same person who is married to an Iranian? The same person who hates Israel and Jews? The same person who thinks Iran should be a nuclear power?

Don't you think it's about time to wake up and realize these people are taking over our way of life. Justaminute aka Karen L. Janbaz and her progressive liberal bullshit and her King Obama, muslim and chief who has worked from day one to undermine America. This is all connected and we as Americans have to wise up and get off our easy going lazy butts and call it like it is! I agree with Stephen it's time to look at these jokers for who they really are. Britain had this lazy open borders, we are sophisticated country policy and how did it work out for them? How many bombings did they suffer?

I'm telling you right now all jokes and kidding aside these people have infiltrated our politics and doing everything in their power to subvert our elections that's why they don't want picture I.D.'s, they want a crooked election process, they're banking on a crooked election process. They use social media to post lies and misinformation just like these bombers did. It's the same exact method of operation. That's part of the "process" in changing America fundamentally. Meanwhile the radical extremist muslims backers are teaching in our colleges and supporting every far left candidate they get a chance to.
Zane

United States

#38448 Apr 19, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
you claim.
Misrepresentations lies and smears. STFU! It time for you and your kind to jog off the nearest cliff.
Marcus

United States

#38449 Apr 19, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
These bombers used social media also. Do you know anyone else who spouts anti-American rhetoric day and night on this thread? The same person who is married to an Iranian? The same person who hates Israel and Jews? The same person who thinks Iran should be a nuclear power?
Don't you think it's about time to wake up and realize these people are taking over our way of life. Justaminute aka Karen L. Janbaz and her progressive liberal bullshit and her King Obama, muslim and chief who has worked from day one to undermine America. This is all connected and we as Americans have to wise up and get off our easy going lazy butts and call it like it is! I agree with Stephen it's time to look at these jokers for who they really are. Britain had this lazy open borders, we are sophisticated country policy and how did it work out for them? How many bombings did they suffer?
I'm telling you right now all jokes and kidding aside these people have infiltrated our politics and doing everything in their power to subvert our elections that's why they don't want picture I.D.'s, they want a crooked election process, they're banking on a crooked election process. They use social media to post lies and misinformation just like these bombers did. It's the same exact method of operation. That's part of the "process" in changing America fundamentally. Meanwhile the radical extremist muslims backers are teaching in our colleges and supporting every far left candidate they get a chance to.
Long record right here on this thread for justaminute and how many reports that are not picked up by mainstream media just like Dr. Kermit Gosnell, overlooked for 2 freaking years before they were finally shamed by democratic operative Kirsten Powers into reporting about the abortionist doctor who's charged with 7 or 8 murders? That wasn't an oversight it was done on purpose. Patrick Caddell a long time democratic operative backed up what Kirsten Powers said. Caddell said it wasn't covered by the mainstream media because they were concerned the negative press might make people become aware of the situation on partial birth abortion and it could hurt their cause of unrestricted abortions. Tamara had it right, the far left liberal progressive will kill a baby any way known to man but they want to restrict legal gun owners from having a firearm under the pretense of saving our children!
Maddy

United States

#38450 Apr 19, 2013
Bill Hemmer just reported the 2nd suspect received his naturalized citizenship on 9/11/2012.

What a interesting coincidence...
Zane

United States

#38451 Apr 19, 2013
shut the door are your SERIOUS?
Donnie

United States

#38452 Apr 19, 2013
Maddy wrote:
Bill Hemmer just reported the 2nd suspect received his naturalized citizenship on 9/11/2012.
What a interesting coincidence...
Don't believe in coincidence, so for me that only leaves a very interesting fact to mull over. He's also got a sister living in NJ I think it was and she married a non-muslim. Her husband told news crews that he never met the rest of the family because he was non-muslim and the family is muslim and didn't accept him.

Robert Redford has a new movie out about "the weathermen underground group" which did bombings in America killing Americans. Remember Ayers and his female sidekick who is now a professor like Ayers, teaching our children in college? Stephen and Marcus are right our educational system is being infiltrated with radicals progressive leftist. Robert Redford is a lefty himself. I hope people get a gut full of the horrible damage these bombers did to innocent Americans and I hope Robert Redford's movie is a flop.
Donnie

United States

#38453 Apr 19, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember Dusty and WMCOL saying Karen L. Janbaz wore a moo moo looking dress with a scarf over her head. I know it's in this thread somewhere but do you guys remember? That's why justaminute hates America and support a nuclear Iran. She's a muslim and so is her husband.

Remember they are right in the middle of us under cutting America and supporting anything that hurts America. No wonder she's always laughing like a idiot because we are letting her operate right under our noses.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#38454 Apr 19, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Misrepresentations lies and smears.
Rush Limbaugh and FOX News are the creators of
lies and smears. It's reported by hate radio
that the father of the bomber brothers has
threatened the US and that the Saudi National
recently released and deported was the master
mind. None of it is true. Hate radio at it's
finest.

Okies believe these things because they want to.
It confirms their narrow self-righteous view
of their failed world.

Rush says witches are making a come back too.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38455 Apr 19, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
you claim.
Are you a Texan Musilin? That would explain your wave thought. All has been reporting about the father has said on all news channels. Mother is also still in Russia and by her statement her boys are good boys. Their Uncle believes the 2 brother are guilty.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38456 Apr 19, 2013
Has anyone heard anything going on about 22nd Amendment?
Zane

United States

#38457 Apr 19, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh and FOX News are the creators of
lies and smears. It's reported by hate radio
that the father of the bomber brothers has
threatened the US and that the Saudi National
recently released and deported was the master
mind. None of it is true. Hate radio at it's
finest.
Okies believe these things because they want to.
It confirms their narrow self-righteous view
of their failed world.
Rush says witches are making a come back too.
More lies misrepresentations. I told you to STFU. Your kind are welcome to take a short walk off the end of a very high cliff.
Zane

United States

#38458 Apr 19, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe in coincidence, so for me that only leaves a very interesting fact to mull over. He's also got a sister living in NJ I think it was and she married a non-muslim. Her husband told news crews that he never met the rest of the family because he was non-muslim and the family is muslim and didn't accept him.
Robert Redford has a new movie out about "the weathermen underground group" which did bombings in America killing Americans. Remember Ayers and his female sidekick who is now a professor like Ayers, teaching our children in college? Stephen and Marcus are right our educational system is being infiltrated with radicals progressive leftist. Robert Redford is a lefty himself. I hope people get a gut full of the horrible damage these bombers did to innocent Americans and I hope Robert Redford's movie is a flop.
I won't watch the stupid movie either time to take a stand!
Donnie

United States

#38459 Apr 19, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming over here to America and getting education, the youngest 19 year old Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, was given a grant scholarship for cost of schooling. The U.S. is too open and charitable towards people who want to harm the U.S. and our citizens. Why are we giving billions away to the very people who are using our money to kill us?
Chechen jihadist network is extensive and they have a huge network inside Russia and Chechnya. That's according to Walid Phares, a Middle East Analyst. The oldest brother travelled back and forth and was a conduit for this terrorism guiding his younger brother. The youngest brother is supposed to be the "brains" in the family and his father who lives in Russia claims he was a angel. He father also warned if his youngest son is killed there would be "hell to pay".
It's long passed the time to profile these jihadist. If Lutherans or atheist were targeting Americans we would be profiling them as jihadist but this is MUSLIMS doing this evil.
Well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Boulevard Diner (May '10) Dec 19 KitchenNightmares 22
Debate: Marijuana - Bartlesville, OK (Aug '10) Dec 17 Matt_Hamilton89 27
Kitchen Cabinet Maker Nov 25 billstacy 4
Review: Denali Vapor LTD (May '13) Nov '14 Phil 18
Rancher ( E.C. Mullendore) (Jun '08) Nov '14 scott 132
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bartlesville, OK (Jan '12) Oct '14 Straight Guy 18
Dr. William Dougherty (Feb '14) Oct '14 sharonkastles 27
Bartlesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web