OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,570 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jesse

United States

#37025 Mar 25, 2013
Their ain't no such thing as a fake Jesse.

"""I am who I am."""
Jesse

United States

#37026 Mar 25, 2013
Just remember, no matter who----

If they are not a crook when they get in office, they will be a crook when they leave.

One of the truths in our world.
Jesse

United States

#37027 Mar 25, 2013
fake Jesse wrote:
Just remember, no matter who----
If they are not a crook when they get in office, they will be a crook when they leave.
One of the truths in our world.
favorite "quote" from justaliar herself. No doubt about it!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37028 Mar 25, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyndon Baines Johnson was a crook too ask anyone who lived in Texas during his political career there....

Yes he was BIG TIME CROOK!

Pappy’s false “Claimed sabotage of negotiations by Nixon campaign.”
Bryce Harlow, former Eisenhower White House staff member, claimed to have "a double agent working in the White House.... I kept Nixon informed."
Harlow and Henry Kissinger (who was friendly with both campaigns and guaranteed a job in either a Humphrey or Nixon administration) separately predicted Johnson's "bombing halt":

"The word is out that we are making an effort to throw the election to Humphrey.
Nixon has been told of it," Democratic senator George Smathers informed Johnson.
According to Robert Dallek, Kissinger's advice "rested not on special knowledge of decision making at the White House but on an astute analyst's insight into what was happening." William Bundy stated that Kissinger obtained "no useful inside information" from his trip to Paris, and "almost any experienced Hanoi watcher might have come to the same conclusion".

While Kissinger may have "hinted that his advice was based on contacts with the Paris delegation," this sort of "self-promotion.... is at worst a minor and not uncommon practice, quite different from getting and reporting real secrets." Nixon asked Anna Chennault to be his "channel to Mr. Thieu", Chennault agreed and periodically reported to John Mitchell that Thieu had no intention of attending a peace conference.

On November 2, Chennault informed the South Vietnamese ambassador: "I have just heard from my boss in Albuquerque who says his boss [Nixon] is going to win. And you tell your boss [Thieu] to hold on a while longer." In response, Johnson ordered wire-tapping members of the Nixon campaign.

Dallek wrote that Nixon's efforts "probably made no difference" because Thieu was unwilling to attend the talks and there was little chance of an agreement being reached before the election; however, his use of information provided by Harlow and Kissinger was morally questionable, and Humphrey's decision not to make Nixon's actions public was "an uncommon act of political decency."

Conrad Black agreed that there is "no evidence" connecting Kissinger, who was "playing a fairly innocuous double game of self-promotion", with attempts to undermine the peace talks. Black further commented that "the Democrats were outraged at Nixon, but what Johnson was doing was equally questionable", and there is "no evidence" that Thieu "needed much prompting to discern which side he favored in the U.S. election."

Fact is...Thieu had no intention of ever attending a peace conference. Johnson was caught with his whole arm in the cookie jar therefore Nixon did what he could to level the playing field with Johnson making both of them crooks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Peace_Acco...
Donnie

United States

#37029 Mar 25, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Donnie

United States

#37031 Mar 25, 2013
Fake Donnie wrote:
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?
A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
To think we don't know it's you posting in our name is stupid...whata just-a-LIAR.
JAG

United States

#37032 Mar 25, 2013
EU Finance Ministers approve Cyrus bailout deal, funded by bank assets seizure.

"Imagine waking up to find out that as much as 40% of the money you thought was safely in the bank was seized, without your permission or notification, to bail out a near bankrupt government?"

3/25/2012 AP

Don't think for a second it couldn't happen here!
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#37033 Mar 25, 2013
JAG wrote:
EU Finance Ministers approve Cyrus bailout deal, funded by bank assets seizure.
"Imagine waking up to find out that as much as 40% of the money you thought was safely in the bank was seized, without your permission or notification, to bail out a near bankrupt government?"
3/25/2012 AP
Don't think for a second it couldn't happen here!
We'll be after the EU. It's already planned. HEHEHEhehaha.
Maddy

United States

#37034 Mar 25, 2013
As Spring break begins for school children across the country thousands of students will travel to Washington D.C. The trips funded by bake sales and other events throughout the year, will allow the students to take in Washington's historic landmarks.

Obama Administration announced it was suspending public tours of the white house citing secret service cost with a savings of 74k a week. Other reports put the savings at only 18k a week.

Judicial Watch reported that Malia Obama's Spring break in Mexico last year cost taxpayers over 115k, that would have paid for the cost of 2-6 weeks of white house tours.

American school children are denied access to the white house,"the people's house,on a Spring break trip paid for by kids and their parents. Does that sound fair to you?

We know Obama spent a cool million (taxpayer's money) on his golf lesson with Tiger Woods which would have allowed unlimited access to the white house tours if the money was spent there instead on Barack Obama alone.

Where did Malia and Sasha spend Spring break this year?

Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas.

Wonder how much it cost for secret service for this little vacation? Meanwhile our kids do without!
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#37035 Mar 25, 2013
Maddy wrote:
As Spring break begins for school children across the country thousands of students will travel to Washington D.C. The trips funded by bake sales and other events throughout the year, will allow the students to take in Washington's historic landmarks.
Obama Administration announced it was suspending public tours of the white house citing secret service cost with a savings of 74k a week. Other reports put the savings at only 18k a week.
Judicial Watch reported that Malia Obama's Spring break in Mexico last year cost taxpayers over 115k, that would have paid for the cost of 2-6 weeks of white house tours.
American school children are denied access to the white house,"the people's house,on a Spring break trip paid for by kids and their parents. Does that sound fair to you?
We know Obama spent a cool million (taxpayer's money) on his golf lesson with Tiger Woods which would have allowed unlimited access to the white house tours if the money was spent there instead on Barack Obama alone.
Wonder how much it cost for secret service for this little vacation? Meanwhile our kids do without!
The Obamas are one of the greedest, sorryest and selfest family I'ev ever seen.
Donnie

United States

#37036 Mar 25, 2013
Oh they are selfish that's for sure and for certain!
Donnie

United States

#37037 Mar 25, 2013
Maddy wrote:
King Barack Obama, Queen Michelle and the two princess's Malia, Sasha tutored in a private school meanwhile Rahm Emmanuel is closing 54 elementary schools in Chicago in poor Black communities, on Friday, then Rahm takes his family on a skiing vacation. The RICH HAVE'S AND THE POOR HAVE NOTS.

King Obama's million dollar afternoon with Tiger then Obama closes White House Tours because he wants to hit Americans where it will hurt the most...

TREASONOUS TYRANTS!
Donnie

United States

#37038 Mar 26, 2013

Donnie

United States

#37039 Mar 26, 2013
Help!

"Send someone over quickly!"
The old Maddy screamed into the phone. "Two naked bikers are climbing up toward my bedroom window!"
"This is the Fire Department, lady," the voice replied. "I'll have to transfer you to the Police Department."

"No, it's YOU I want!" she yelled. "They need a longer ladder!"
Donnie

United States

#37040 Mar 26, 2013
ElohimsOkie and Maddy, who have never met before, but are both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly...he in the upper bunk and she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man leaned over and gently woke the woman saying, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into
the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."

"I have a better idea," she replied. "Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're married".

"Wow! That's a great idea!" he exclaimed.

"Good," she replied. "Get your own damn blanket!"

After a moment of silence, he farted.
Zane

United States

#37041 Mar 26, 2013
Packing Heat and TAMARA, a married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman’s face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn’t graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin.

However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman’s new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty!

One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice. She said,“Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you.”

“My darling,” he replied,“I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.”
Zane

United States

#37042 Mar 26, 2013
There are a Okie man and a Okie woman working at a Justaliar's Chinese restaurant, fall in love and get married.

On the wedding night, Mindy cowers naked as Jesse climbs in next to her and tries to be reassuring,“My darling, I know you are very nervous and very frighten. I promise you, I will give you anything you want, I do anyting you want … What you want?”

“I want 69 ” she replies.

He looks at her very puzzled and says,“You want … Sweet & Sour Pork?”
Donnie

United States

#37043 Mar 26, 2013
[QUOTE who=" Fake Donnie wrote]screamed into the phone. "Two naked bikers are climbing up toward my bedroom window!"
"This is the Fire Department, lady," the voice replied. "I'll have to transfer you to the Police Department."
"No, it's YOU I want!" she yelled. "They need a longer ladder!"[/QUOTE]

Post in your own name justaminute!
Donnie

United States

#37044 Mar 26, 2013
Fake Donnie wrote:
ElohimsOkie and Maddy, who have never met before, but are both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train.
Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly...he in the upper bunk and she in the lower.
At 1:00 AM, the man leaned over and gently woke the woman saying, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into
the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."
"I have a better idea," she replied. "Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're married".
"Wow! That's a great idea!" he exclaimed.
"Good," she replied. "Get your own damn blanket!"
After a moment of silence, he farted.
Post in your own name justaminute!
Donnie

United States

#37045 Mar 26, 2013
Fake Zane wrote:
Packing Heat and TAMARA, a married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman’s face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn’t graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin.
However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.
After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman’s new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty!
One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice. She said,“Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you.”
“My darling,” he replied,“I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.”
Reads like another justaminute post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. William Dougherty (Feb '14) Jul 26 former OK now Texas 34
Anyone remember a stabbing Jul 26 former ok now texas 3
Review: Denali Vapor LTD (May '13) Jul 25 KittKat 21
Looking for a Roommate? (Apr '14) Jul 25 Grof 6
Reports of Copan Truck Stop Employee Racist Com... Jul 25 SpiritualAbuseSan... 1
Religion is a Mind Closer Jul 24 Gangnum Style 4
Golden Corral Jul 24 Watchman 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bartlesville Mortgages