Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
abortion is killing an unborn child. murder is killing another human being. a child is a human being.
think about it....
Arkansas and either North Dakota or South Dakota have toughen up abortion laws in their states. The wholesale murder of unborn children isn't as easy as it has been in the past.
Marcus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Dakota's is tougher than Arkansas. In Arkansas it's 12 wks and under in Dakota it's prior to a heartbeat which can be 6 wks.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
abortion is killing an unborn child. murder is killing another human being. a child is a human being.
think about it....

What you never hear liberals talk about are cases like these. This case involves both abortion and the death penalty. One has to wonder if Justaminute defends Kermit Gosnell’s actions? Has she donated to his legal defense fund? Anyway...if this is the model for Planned Parenthood then the taxpayer money should stop. These are abortion mills of the worst kind.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell is charged with eight counts of murder. He's charged with third-degree murder in a woman's 2009 death during a botched abortion, and first-degree murder for allegedly killing seven viable babies after they were born alive. Gosnell faces the death penalty if convicted on the latter counts.

Unlicensed doctor Steven Massof of Pittsburgh told the grand jury that he used scissors to snip the spines of more than 100 babies born alive. He worked for Gosnell for a few hundred dollars a week. He pleaded guilty to third-degree murder in the deaths of two babies allegedly stabbed by Gosnell while Massof assisted with the abortions.

Pennsylvania laws ban abortions after 24 weeks. Authorities believe at least some of the abortions performed at Gosnell’s clinic involved third-trimester pregnancies. The 2011 grand jury report details one case in which Gosnell allegedly joked the aborted fetus was so big it could walk to the bus stop.

The report described the clinic as filthy, bloodstained, and macabre, with a collection of fetal body parts in jars.

"Many times people have not been able to fully pay me for my services," Gosnell said. "As a principle, I have not refused to provide them care." Yet he made millions over the years, both from abortions and a thriving side practice where staffers allegedly dispensed his pre-signed prescriptions for OxyContin, Percocet and other highly addictive painkillers.
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
What you never hear liberals talk about are cases like these. This case involves both abortion and the death penalty. One has to wonder if Justaminute defends Kermit Gosnell’s actions? Has she donated to his legal defense fund? Anyway...if this is the model for Planned Parenthood then the taxpayer money should stop. These are abortion mills of the worst kind.
Dr. Kermit Gosnell is charged with eight counts of murder. He's charged with third-degree murder in a woman's 2009 death during a botched abortion, and first-degree murder for allegedly killing seven viable babies after they were born alive. Gosnell faces the death penalty if convicted on the latter counts.
Unlicensed doctor Steven Massof of Pittsburgh told the grand jury that he used scissors to snip the spines of more than 100 babies born alive. He worked for Gosnell for a few hundred dollars a week. He pleaded guilty to third-degree murder in the deaths of two babies allegedly stabbed by Gosnell while Massof assisted with the abortions.
Pennsylvania laws ban abortions after 24 weeks. Authorities believe at least some of the abortions performed at Gosnell’s clinic involved third-trimester pregnancies. The 2011 grand jury report details one case in which Gosnell allegedly joked the aborted fetus was so big it could walk to the bus stop.
The report described the clinic as filthy, bloodstained, and macabre, with a collection of fetal body parts in jars.
"Many times people have not been able to fully pay me for my services," Gosnell said. "As a principle, I have not refused to provide them care." Yet he made millions over the years, both from abortions and a thriving side practice where staffers allegedly dispensed his pre-signed prescriptions for OxyContin, Percocet and other highly addictive painkillers.
Sick. I watched a video of partial birth abortion being performed which is still legal in some areas. It's the most evil thing I've ever witnessed. For progressive liberals like justaliar to support this being legal is no different to me than Hitler murdering Jews using victims body parts as ashtrays and skin as lampshades. It's sick and it takes a sick person to support it.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Sen.Graham will be introducing a bill banning mentally ill from purchasing/owning guns. Finally common sense enters the discussion.
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
Sen.Graham will be introducing a bill banning mentally ill from purchasing/owning guns. Finally common sense enters the discussion.
Hitler did the same thing.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
And who does the deciding to whom is mentally ill? What will decide that you are mentally ill there for can not purchase a gun? Many of the people that have done the mass shootings that were said to be mentally ill got guns from someone else and more often it was a family member. I agree that mentally ill people of any age should not be sold a gun and they should not be allowed to buy a gun. But how does this all get done?
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Marcus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

At a bar, a drunk Zane says to TAMARA, "Excuse me but I think you owe me a drink."

"Why?"

"You're so frigging ugly that I dropped mine when I saw you."
Packing Heat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Little Donnie watched his daddy's car pass by the school playground and go into the woods. Curious, he followed the car and saw Daddy and Aunt Mandy in a passionate embrace. Little Donnie found this so exciting that he could hardly contain himself as he ran home to tell his mother. "Mommy, I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Mandy. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Mandy a big kiss, and then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt Mandy helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Mandy..."

At this point Mommy cut him off and said, "Donnie, this is such an interesting story, suppose you save the rest of it for dinner time. I want to see the look on Daddy's face when you tell it tonight!"

At the dinner table that evening, Mommy asked little Donnie to tell his story. Donnie started his story, "I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Mandy. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Mandy a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt Mandy helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Mandy and Daddy started doing the same thing that Mommy and Uncle Zane do when Daddy is away for work."
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

A bus carrying only ugly people crashes into an oncoming truck, and everyone inside dies. As they stand at the Pearly Gates waiting to enter Paradise and meet their maker, God decides to grant each person one wish because of the grief they have experienced.

They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what the wish is. "I want to be gorgeous,". So God snaps His fingers, and it is done.

The second one in line hears this and says "I want to be gorgeous too!". Another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted.

This goes on for a while with each one asking to be gorgeous, but when God is halfway down the line, the last guy in the line starts laughing.

When there are only ten people left, this guy is rolling on the floor, laughing his head off.

Finally, God reaches this last guy and asks him what his wish will be. The Republican guy eventually calms down and says: "Make 'em all ugly again."
Gomer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Typical batshit crazy repug.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

So the wacky poster will be one denied buying a gun and owning one. Really feel sorry that you have such a bad mental problem. Is your problem with ugly people, or maybe sex or maybe not being serious about anything? I sympathize for you!
TAMARA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Repug Town:

Two Steubenville Ohio high school football players accused of raping a 16-year-old girl have been found guilty by Ohio judge, according to multiple media reports.

Judge Thomas Lipps ruled Sunday that 17-year-old Trent Mays and 16-year-old Ma’lik Richmond were guilty of attacking the girl while she was unconscious. Both teens were tried as juveniles and the maximum term they can serve in prison will be until they turn 21.

The girl testified on Saturday that she woke up naked in August 2012 after attending a party and was not immediately aware of what had happened to her. She began to piece together what occurred after seeing pictures and videos from that night, which were posted online.

“They kept telling me I was a hassle and they took care of me,” she testified.“I thought I could trust him (Mays) until I saw the pictures and video.”

Text messages sent by Mays and Richmond during the incident joked that “she couldn’t even move” and “was like a dead body.”

“We’re hitting it for real,” Mays bragged to his friend.

The case gained national attention after hackers publicized details of the incident and claimed the crime was being covered up by the football-loving town. Steubenville officials denied “the football team runs the city” and handed the case over to a team of special investigators
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Now it's time for the coach, the football program, the classmates and everyone else who did nothing to help the girl or worked to cover this up, to get theirs.
JAG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

The sheriff has been saying wait until the details come out because there is was no crime. Well the testimony I heard from the driver was graphic and described something so blatantly illegal I really do not think this man still needs his job as he cannot effectively identify crime.
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

You have to wonder if the sheriff didn't want them to even be charged. He probably did the same thing when he was on the team and got away with it.
Mandy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

It's great they were found guilty, but the sad part is that this case started off so screwy. Would this have been the result if it hadn't gone national thanks to the leaked footage? In how many other corrupt schools and localities is this sort of thing still happening because no one as busted their dark and dirty little secrets?
Packing Heat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Kudos to the judge, I imagine the local pressure was on to let the jock "heroes" off.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

CNN:“Those poor boys’ lives are ruined”

CNN correspondent Candy Crowley responded to the verdict by bemoaning the sad future of two rapists who traumatized one young girl for life but would never get to live out their football dreams.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doenges Unprofessionalism 18 hr Fedup 2
Boycott FYC C-store just East of Brookhaven Apts 19 hr Fedup 3
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Tue Dennis 2,602
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 15 Sam 11,286
Kitchen Cabinet Maker Aug 14 Homeowner 1
The Moore's Aug 13 Son Inlaw 2
Dr. William Dougherty (Feb '14) Aug 10 Survivor 23

Search the Bartlesville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Bartlesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bartlesville People Search