Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jonny

Bossier City, LA

#36810 Mar 17, 2013
I just hate it when "they" get uppity!!

I wonder when the Tea Bagger Party will realize they ARE the racist party?
TAMARA

Bossier City, LA

#36811 Mar 17, 2013
Oh dear let me see, everything the republicans have done in the course of trying to over throw the legally elected government they are now trying to blame the Democrats. No wonder people , real Americans, think the whole bunch are crazy.
Packing Heat

Bossier City, LA

#36812 Mar 17, 2013
OF COURSE it was disruptive!! They were told there would be no math questions at CPAC!!!
Goldstein

Bossier City, LA

#36813 Mar 17, 2013
Black republican is like saying "hitler loving Jew".
Zane

Bossier City, LA

#36814 Mar 17, 2013
CPAC is too crazy for whatever shredded, soggy remnants remain of the mainstream Republican Party
Donnie

Bossier City, LA

#36815 Mar 17, 2013
Man,, talk about paranoid schizophrenic, Bat-Shit Crazy, mentally dysfunctional, Holy Crap!!!
Damn sure ain't How to Win Friends and Influence People!!
Packing Heat

Bossier City, LA

#36816 Mar 17, 2013
The problem with nukes is that they are not a practical weapon against your next door neighbor. I am tired of the constant fear mongering. Whether its the Muslim Brotherhood (a democratic organization opposed to terrorism) or Al Ciada or drunk drivers or saturated fat I am all terrored out. I'm going to try courage for a while combined with a desire for peace, especially peace of mind. I'll take my chances against crime and terrorism and the possibility of nuclear annihilation because the solutions are worse than the problem. Home of the brave and all that.
Zane

Bossier City, LA

#36817 Mar 17, 2013
Basically the Republicans already have the racist red neck sucker vote all locked up along with the religious right (even when their religion is blatantly left), hence they don't need to be given a voice, in fact they should be emphatically shut up, as the Republicans now try to capture the vote of gullible suckers in other target groups.
Of course the other target groups just need to see that way Republicans actually treat those poor racist red necks, crappy minimum wage, sucker health insurance, zero protection from natural disasters, bad food, toxic environment and fed lie after lie.
Mandy

Bossier City, LA

#36818 Mar 17, 2013
crazy people always accuse others for being crazies!
Zane

Bossier City, LA

#36819 Mar 17, 2013
Can I put my Country on the list of rogue Nations ?

I am speaking of The United States
Packing Heat

Bossier City, LA

#36820 Mar 17, 2013
Feel free, we lead the world in WMDs, stockpiles and first strikes.
Jesse

Bossier City, LA

#36821 Mar 17, 2013
Oh, and the reactor used by North Korea for their nuclear stockpile? Sold by Halliburton and Dick Cheney in the 90s.
Mandy

Bossier City, LA

#36822 Mar 17, 2013
Ceney stole Minot/Barksdale cruise missile warheads. They can be carried easily by one person. I expect he will use one just before the '16 election. Maybe sooner.
Packing Heat

Bossier City, LA

#36823 Mar 17, 2013
Yes but it is a well known fact that pigs make excellent storage tanks for demons.
Donnie

Bossier City, LA

#36824 Mar 17, 2013
Why would you expect a republican to show respect to anybody but one of their own. Look at the way the disgrace themselves with calling our president every name under the sun. If you remember if someone dissed George Bush they sent the secret service and in some cases locked them up or ruined their career like the Dixie Chicks.

Praise Tobey Keith!!!!!!!!!!
Packing Heat

Bossier City, LA

#36825 Mar 17, 2013
NRA FINISHED WHENEVER NEWTOWN MASSACRE PICTURES ARE LEAKED”

Abortion is a legal medical procedure (apple);

Murder is an illegal criminal act (orange).

Now, take your anti-choice bulls*t and go to clownhall.com .
Donnie

United States

#36826 Mar 17, 2013
Only a mentally ill person would believe the drivel posted by justaliar. Ridiculous. Are you all by yourself again with you little chi chi?

Pathetic.

LMFAO...again!
Jesse

United States

#36827 Mar 17, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
abortion is killing an unborn child. murder is killing another human being. a child is a human being.

think about it....
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#36828 Mar 17, 2013
The Fake Packing Heat wrote:
Former Republican
"We're not here to re-brand a party, we're here to rebuild a country," That's great , now get out of the way and let President Obama do the job of rebuilding our country that Bush/Cheney tore apart.

Why is it that everyone who disagrees with your douche nozzle attitude they are automatically a "Republican"?

Oh wait, hate filled, narrow minded, idiotic "liberals" like you can't handle any dissent of any type. Next time you're at the bath house slobbing knobs with your butt buddies you can complain to them about it. Shut the fuck up already!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#36829 Mar 17, 2013
The Fake Packing Heat wrote:

Why is it that everyone who disagrees with your douche nozzle attitude they are automatically a "Republican"?

Oh wait, hate filled, narrow minded, idiotic "liberals" like you can't handle any dissent of any type. Next time you're at the bath house slobbing knobs with your butt buddies you can complain to them about it. Shut the fuck up already!

By the way, the real Packing Heat has the IP Vinita Ok below it and the one with united states as well as the many other repeated screen names here is as fake as a peter pump on her pig and a radical left wing hack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Boulevard Diner (May '10) Dec 19 KitchenNightmares 22
Debate: Marijuana - Bartlesville, OK (Aug '10) Dec 17 Matt_Hamilton89 27
Kitchen Cabinet Maker Nov 25 billstacy 4
Review: Denali Vapor LTD (May '13) Nov '14 Phil 18
Rancher ( E.C. Mullendore) (Jun '08) Nov '14 scott 132
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bartlesville, OK (Jan '12) Oct '14 Straight Guy 18
Dr. William Dougherty (Feb '14) Oct '14 sharonkastles 27
Bartlesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web