|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Jack Mason wrote:
Whoah! That is pretty intense! Does anybody know where I can find Ostomy supplies? I've been looking at these guys http://www.regencyrx.com/en/ . What do you think?
Whoah! That's intense! In a forum of hundreds of thousands of people, zero f ücks are given.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Jack Mason wrote:
Whoah! That is pretty intense! Does anybody know where I can find Ostomy supplies? I've been looking at these guys http://www.regencyrx.com/en/ . What do you think?
Look at www.edgepark.com : Phone 1-800-321-0591
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

What the heck is this country's government think that it is Okay to hold this country's people HOSTAGE when the Obama and the other people can not get their crap together and come up with ways in the best interest of this country in getting a budget made? Does Dear old Obama even and the others run their household like they are running this country? Shame on the people that was given our (the people that voted them into office) trust to do what it takes to keep this country strong. If they actually let these budget cuts go thru March 1st they should be made to give up their salaries for the rest of their term. This also goes for Pres. Obama!
Jason

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

It is all you stupid and ignorant repug fault, you fools.
Jimbo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Really? Have the democrats submitted a BUDGET as is required by law?

NO. They haven't for 4 years. This sequestration would stop dead in it's tracks if the democrats submitted a budget but they won't.

The repubs did submit a budget but Harry Reid (D) refused to allow the budget to be voted on.

Stop lying!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Jason wrote:
It is all you stupid and ignorant repug fault, you fools.

Let me suggest a great idea for you liberal minded useless bastards to consider!
How about a tax code change...if you want all the entitlement programs to continue, you pay 70% tax on your income. If you want to reduce spending to an affordable level, you only pay 10% tax on your income. It would be simple...if you want to spend, you pay. If you want to cut, you get a cut in your taxes.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

That is correct Jimbo and in fact, the Purple Lip Kenyan president got his higher taxes of $600 billion from higher earners, with no spending cuts at the end of 2012. He also got higher taxes via ObamaCare on everyone who works as well as a host of other measure in that law.

So, no one should be talking about raising taxes when the government is still giving folks free cell-phones and these endless entitlements. The Purple Lip Kenyan and Democrats must get serious about their spending problem. The Purple Lip Kenyan along with his Chief of staff Jack Lew invented the 'sequester' in 2012 to avoid facing up to the spending problem right before the elections.

The Senate, controlled by the Purple Lip Kenyan’s Democrat Cronies hasn't ever voted on a budget or a solution of any kind, let alone passed one. House Republicans have twice passed plans to replace the Purple Lip Kenyan’s sequester with common-sense cuts and reforms that protect national security.

Again, the Purple Lip Kenyan must get serious about his spending problem. If he can't agree to reform America's safety net and retirement-security programs, they will no longer be there for those who rely on them. Republican’s willingness to do what is necessary to save these programs is well-known. After four years, we haven't seen the same type of courage from the Purple Lip Kenyan.

The Purple Lip Kenyan's sequester is the wrong way to reduce the deficit, but it is here to stay until this damn Purple Lip Kenyan and Democrats get serious about cutting spending. The government simply cannot keep delaying the inevitable and spending money it doesn't have. So, as the Purple Lip Kenyan's outrageous scare tactics about the sequester grows in coming days, Republicans have a simple response:

Mr. Purple Lip Kenyan, we agree that your sequester that you invented and you signed into law was and still is bad policy. What spending are you, the Purple Lip Kenyan that is as useless as tits on a boar-hog willing to cut to replace it since there will be no more tax increases of any kind ever?

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Look at www.edgepark.com : Phone 1-800-321-0591
It's a spam bot, in case you were wondering.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a spam bot, in case you were wondering.
I am not sure what exactly you are saying! But the web I gave is legitimate. Now if you are saying the person I was trying to help out did not mean what I thought he meant then say so! But either way I was trying to be a nice caring person. So if your post is a put down to me then say so plain and simple.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I am not sure what exactly you are saying! But the web I gave is legitimate. Now if you are saying the person I was trying to help out did not mean what I thought he meant then say so! But either way I was trying to be a nice caring person. So if your post is a put down to me then say so plain and simple.
Don't get so hostile, I am telling you as plain and simple as I know how...in terms a 4th grader can understand...you were talking to a spam-generating device.
Jimbo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I am not sure what exactly you are saying! But the web I gave is legitimate. Now if you are saying the person I was trying to help out did not mean what I thought he meant then say so! But either way I was trying to be a nice caring person. So if your post is a put down to me then say so plain and simple.
Tamara he posted it was a "spam bot" meaning it was sent not from a serious inquiry for information but to "spam" whomever receives it. No put down was intended, I'm sure.

I get annoyed by all the spammers myself they don't seem to have a serious bone in their bodies!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamara he posted it was a "spam bot" meaning it was sent not from a serious inquiry for information but to "spam" whomever receives it. No put down was intended, I'm sure.
I get annoyed by all the spammers myself they don't seem to have a serious bone in their bodies!
Thank you. I would be nice if people learned to talk plain English. Thank you for the way you explain it to me.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get so hostile, I am telling you as plain and simple as I know how...in terms a 4th grader can understand...you were talking to a spam-generating device.
You sir donot talk in plain English but in riddles! I ma not from a generation that use made up words like "bot"!
sam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Vote yes. As far as car insurance you have a choice to drive a car. If you don't drive then you need no insurance. If you do drive you better have it.
If you don't get sick I don't think the govt' should make a person purchase something that is not a choice!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

sam wrote:
Vote yes. As far as car insurance you have a choice to drive a car. If you don't drive then you need no insurance. If you do drive you better have it.
If you don't get sick I don't think the govt' should make a person purchase something that is not a choice!
The point is a person never knows from one day to another whether you will or won't get sick and need a doctor. You may start the day not expecting to have some kind of accident but you have one. So the point is since there is no guarantees in life that won't get sick or have an accident everyone should have health insurance. And it is a little late after you are sick in think you should have health insurance. After you are in the hospital which is not cheap I know no health insurance is going to give you health insurance coverage!
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
How very nicely explained and how nice to read a post from a gentleman! You understand that Tamara like myself comes from an older generation than probably the other poster and I find myself at times asking my kids or grandkids "exactly what does this term mean?" since they abbreviate or just randomly make up jargon. Keeps me on my toes!

Tamara, as always I enjoy reading your posts. Hope all is well in your part of Oklahoma or did you get snowed in?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
How very nicely explained and how nice to read a post from a gentleman! You understand that Tamara like myself comes from an older generation than probably the other poster and I find myself at times asking my kids or grandkids "exactly what does this term mean?" since they abbreviate or just randomly make up jargon. Keeps me on my toes!
Tamara, as always I enjoy reading your posts. Hope all is well in your part of Oklahoma or did you get snowed in?
The weather did not get serious this way. Since I use to live in Enid I was thankfull I was not still there. Things are good this way. Some of the ways people talk it is as if they are talking in code. Hey maybe that is what is wrong with our people in government they all have their own code when they communicate so thats why nothing gets done.
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Louis Farakhan the big muslim leader up north gave a speech in Chigaco Ill. he is recruting gang members to be soldiers in the Nation of Isalm.

There is a rumour go'en round that Obama wants to import 100 million muslims from various muslim nations.

And they want us to give up our guns, HEHEHEhehehHAHAHA.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>The weather did not get serious this way. Since I use to live in Enid I was thankfull I was not still there. Things are good this way. Some of the ways people talk it is as if they are talking in code. Hey maybe that is what is wrong with our people in government they all have their own code when they communicate so thats why nothing gets done.
Well I'm glad the bad weather didn't whallop you guys! Some of my family in Kansas and Missouri had some rough conditions to deal with and all of us are ready to see spring.:)
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

What is this? Our country's budget is in big trouble. March 1st it will be getting worse but Kerry announces this morning that we, This Country, will be giving the Syria Rebels 60 milion Dollars. Now what is wrong with this picture?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,641 - 34,660 of69,548
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bartlesville Discussions

Search the Bartlesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Thu Erin 2,581
dewayne baxter Jul 7 Honey Hole 3
Dr. William Dougherty Jul 6 Linda 19
omg! this girl graduated with me in 2008 Jul 5 dewey chick 8
Fireworks Jul 5 Moose 2
Rick Grossman Jul 2 Recon Marine 1
Review: Safari Vapors Jun 30 deb 2
•••
•••