OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,560 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Carter

Grand Prairie, TX

#35204 Jan 29, 2013
I'm FLDS. You twit, and you think you are more prepared than I.

You are batshit crazy.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#35205 Jan 29, 2013
Carter wrote:
I'm FLDS. You twit, and you think you are more prepared than I.
You are batshit crazy.
WTH is flds ?
Carter

Grand Prairie, TX

#35207 Jan 29, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>WTH is flds ?
Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Abbreviation FLDS Church
Formation 1932
Headquarters Hildale, Utah
Membership 6,000&#8201;–&#8201;10 ,000 or more]
President / Prophet Warren Jeffs
Website FLDS.org (HTTPS)
The Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS Church, known to some as Mormon Fundamentalists) is one of the largest fundamentalist denominations[3][4] and one of the largest organizations in the United States whose members practice polygamy.[5] The FLDS Church emerged in the early twentieth century when its founding members left The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church). The split occurred largely because of the LDS Church's suspension of the practice of polygamy and its decision to excommunicate its members who would continue the practice.
The FLDS Church is estimated to have 6,000 - 10,000 members residing in the sister cities of Hildale, Utah and Colorado City, Arizona; Eldorado, Texas; Westcliffe, Colorado; Mancos, Colorado; Creston and Bountiful, British Columbia; Prairie Grove, Arkansas; and Pringle, South Dakota.[6] There are also developing communities near Benjamín Hill, Sonora (south of Nogales in the state of Sonora) and Ensenada, Baja California (south of Tijuana).
Carter

Grand Prairie, TX

#35208 Jan 29, 2013
Like I said: I am more prepared than you.----My three wifes and 18 kids are more prepared than you.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#35209 Jan 30, 2013
Carter wrote:
Like I said: I am more prepared than you.----My three wifes and 18 kids are more prepared than you.
I can see why your church membership is grow'en so fast. hehe.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#35210 Jan 30, 2013
Carter wrote:
Like I said: I am more prepared than you.----My three wifes and 18 kids are more prepared than you.


Just curious if you and your third wife were to get a divorce is she still legally your daughter?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#35211 Jan 30, 2013
Carter wrote:
Like I said: I am more prepared than you.----My three wifes and 18 kids are more prepared than you.
Preperation H is about as close as you will get.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35212 Jan 30, 2013
Carter wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Abbreviation FLDS Church
Formation 1932
Headquarters Hildale, Utah
Membership 6,000&#8201;–&#8201;10 ,000 or more]
President / Prophet Warren Jeffs
Website FLDS.org (HTTPS)
The Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS Church, known to some as Mormon Fundamentalists) is one of the largest fundamentalist denominations[3][4] and one of the largest organizations in the United States whose members practice polygamy.[5] The FLDS Church emerged in the early twentieth century when its founding members left The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church). The split occurred largely because of the LDS Church's suspension of the practice of polygamy and its decision to excommunicate its members who would continue the practice.
The FLDS Church is estimated to have 6,000 - 10,000 members residing in the sister cities of Hildale, Utah and Colorado City, Arizona; Eldorado, Texas; Westcliffe, Colorado; Mancos, Colorado; Creston and Bountiful, British Columbia; Prairie Grove, Arkansas; and Pringle, South Dakota.[6] There are also developing communities near Benjamín Hill, Sonora (south of Nogales in the state of Sonora) and Ensenada, Baja California (south of Tijuana).
Well Kiddo You can have your screwie religion and I just hope you are able to pay for the whole lot of your wives and kids without government help. If not you have nothing to brag about!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35213 Jan 30, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well Kiddo You can have your screwie religion and I just hope you are able to pay for the whole lot of your wives and kids without government help. If not you have nothing to brag about!
Are you trying to recruit members? Then you probably aren't doing as great as you say to be on here trying to get more members. You people are breaking the law!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35214 Jan 30, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to recruit members? Then you probably aren't doing as great as you say to be on here trying to get more members. You people are breaking the law!
This is to CARTER'S Post #35207!
Carter

United States

#35215 Jan 30, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to recruit members? Then you probably aren't doing as great as you say to be on here trying to get more members. You people are breaking the law!
All are welcome if they are willing to follow the prophet.

The prepared will inherit the earth, but follow the prophet.

The prophet will make the laws.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35216 Jan 30, 2013
Carter wrote:
<quoted text>
All are welcome if they are willing to follow the prophet.
The prepared will inherit the earth, but follow the prophet.
The prophet will make the laws.
You are nuts!
Carter

United States

#35217 Jan 30, 2013
Follow the prophet and you will have eternal life.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#35218 Jan 30, 2013
Carter wrote:
Follow the prophet and you will have eternal life.
Repent, obey commanments beleive the death ,buriel,resserection of Yahshua.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#35219 Jan 31, 2013
Carter wrote:
Follow the prophet and you will have eternal life.
that's what Oral Roberts said.........hows that working out for him.
Jerry L

United States

#35220 Jan 31, 2013
Carter wrote:
Like I said: I am more prepared than you.----My three wifes and 18 kids are more prepared than you.
What people don't seem to realize is that babies are here to replace us.

Once you understand that you can see just how sinister they are.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#35221 Jan 31, 2013
Jerry L wrote:
<quoted text>
What people don't seem to realize is that babies are here to replace us.
Once you understand that you can see just how sinister they are.
I laughed hard. Very interesting perspective, Jerry.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#35222 Jan 31, 2013
Jerry L wrote:
<quoted text>
What people don't seem to realize is that babies are here to replace us.
Once you understand that you can see just how sinister they are.
Only a liberal can enjoy killing their children.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#35223 Jan 31, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Only a liberal can enjoy killing their children.
...and only a liberal would take this seriously on the internet. Point and case, quit generalizing people who differ from your views. It's below you.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#35226 Jan 31, 2013
Jerry L wrote:
<quoted text>
What people don't seem to realize is that babies are here to replace us.
Once you understand that you can see just how sinister they are.
Is this sarcasim. I hope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the Mullendore Murder Case (Aug '08) Thu kelmc24 1,401
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bartlesville, OK (Jan '12) Mar 29 equal rights for all 26
ken cobb Mar '15 kathy 2
ALL Denominations are Nicolaitan, that Jesus Ha... (Dec '13) Mar '15 Rachel 6
Churches using Carnal Means to Attract Visitors Feb '15 StuffToThinkAbout 1
Sitel (Aug '13) Feb '15 Stellaryx 4
Dr. William Dougherty (Feb '14) Feb '15 Jonelle 31
More from around the web

Bartlesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]