1,469 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35151 Jan 14, 2013
There is not a perfect society nor will there evere be! You would have to have perfect people and that is not happening!

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#35152 Jan 14, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
There is not a perfect society nor will there evere be! You would have to have perfect people and that is not happening!
...thus my position. You allow the people to have access to limited arms literally on principle. You allow them to have protectionism *not* against government tyranny, but the tyranny of evil men. The basic citizen is a first-response system against MS13 and the common cold killer. I'm sure you understand that as well, on principle of your tone.

Of course, that's not to say I wouldn't be opposed to a society without bump-firing stocks and double-drum M16s.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#35153 Jan 14, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>

I think this discussion is filtered out into groups that either do or do not have faith in the perfection of society.
That's a hoot. Someone from Okieland ( bottom of all state lists )
talkin' of that there perfect society. Gotta admire the hubris
( and ignorance ).

Oklahoma City, OK

#35154 Jan 15, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a hoot. Someone from Okieland ( bottom of all state lists )
talkin' of that there perfect society. Gotta admire the hubris
( and ignorance ).
I don't believe in a perfect society, but a perfect society is the basis for which a pure democratic functions. That's basic foundational stuff.

Call me out where you can, but this whole federalized system of affairs irks me. I don't believe that people should put their lives in the hand of a system driven by professional integrity, albeit a corporation or a governing body. With the federal healthcare system, you're putting your health and wellness in the care of both.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35155 Jan 15, 2013
SOCIAL SECURITY

is not part of the Federal Budget (General Fund). It is a separate account from the General Fund, and has its own source of income ("Payroll Tax"). Social Security payments go in the Social Security Trust Fund (SSTF), and should NOT be counted as general revenue. The SSTF is supposed to be used to pay benefits. But, the Government is under NO OBLIGATION to pay Social Security benefits, and has even borrowed substantially from the SSTF for general operations!

As of August 2010, there is less being paid into the Social Security Trust Fund than is being paid out to beneficiaries. Social Security is now using its "surplus".

Other Government agencies borrowed from that trust fund, and now have to pay it back. But they already spent it! So how will they pay it back? Through bailouts and taxes. Here is a "must read" about the problem. Your payroll taxes are going into a bottomless hole!

The Social Security Administration's FAQ page about the Trust Fund, and their latest Report (May 2011) explain it well.

Beware the term "Social Security Surplus"; there is no such thing. Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme, there is never more in the Trust Fund than will ever be needed.

Here is a little info to how the government handles So. Security and then have the balls to threaten the senior citizens if they cannot agree on the budget. For the people HAHA!

Federal Budget Spendig, Deficits, the National Debit and Social Seurity
www.federalbudget.com
Elohimsokie

Ringold, OK

#35156 Jan 15, 2013
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Since 2/3rds of American adults are obese and 1/3rd of children obviously a whole lot of people are not listening to the govt about what to eat. Did the govt not tell you that light bulb is two words and not spelled lite?
Hey puppet, if the gov. ever pulls its hand out of your a## you'll fall limp as a dish rag.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#35157 Jan 15, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't believe in a perfect society, but a perfect society is the basis for which a pure democratic functions. That's basic foundational stuff.
You are blind to those around you.
Notice that most people shouldn't be allowed to drive
and certainly not vote. Democracy sucks.
It takes intelligent educated people to run a country,
enjoy Federalism. The politicians ain't bright but
they tower above the public.
Elohimsokie

Ringold, OK

#35158 Jan 15, 2013
Truth about Sandy Hook.... go to theintelhub.com
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#35159 Jan 15, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
I hope the government comes to an agreement on the budget. But there is one tax cut I think they need to let run out and go back like it was before Pres. Bush's tax cuts. This should have never ever been messed with. It is the tax cut he gave to employees to what they pay into Social Security. Before Bush's tax cuts Employer was payin into for employee 6.2% and employee was also paying into Social Security 6.2%. But after Bush's tax cuts The employer was still paying for employee 6.2% but the employees pay into Social Security dropped to 4.2%. This should have never been messed with!

Tamara, you’re correct but it wasn’t George Bush that enacted that tax cut. In 2009,
Barrack Hussein Obama enacted that “holiday” on the payroll tax deduction from
employees’ paychecks, dropping the rate from 6.2 percent to 4.2 percent.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35160 Jan 15, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamara, you’re correct but it wasn’t George Bush that enacted that tax cut. In 2009,
Barrack Hussein Obama enacted that “holiday” on the payroll tax deduction from
employees’ paychecks, dropping the rate from 6.2 percent to 4.2 percent.
Welcome back and I realized my mistake. So that makes me even more upset with Pres. Obama when he threaten people on social security will not get their money if the government cannot come up with a game plan for the budget!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#35161 Jan 15, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back and I realized my mistake. So that makes me even more upset with Pres. Obama when he threaten people on social security will not get their money if the government cannot come up with a game plan for the budget!

Thank you.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35162 Jan 15, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
I Donot think Politicians tower above the public unless you are talking about most politicians being dishonest to why the are even in politics.!
Elohimsokie

Ringold, OK

#35163 Jan 15, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
I partly agree. People who vote stright ticket without knowing the canidates need their heads examined.
Elohimsokie

Ringold, OK

#35164 Jan 15, 2013
Watch the Politix video, Sandy Hook, truther.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#35165 Jan 15, 2013
topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-franklin-cover-up... - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Conspiracy of Silence: The Franklin Cover Up Conspiracy of Silence, a documentary listed for viewing in TV Guide Magazine was to be aired on the Discovery ...
rider

Gwinn, MI

#35166 Jan 15, 2013
Conspiracy of Silence: The Franklin Cover Up .
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-franklin-c...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#35167 Jan 17, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back and I realized my mistake. So that makes me even more upset with Pres. Obama when he threaten people on social security will not get their money if the government cannot come up with a game plan for the budget!

Two things Tamara, he doesn’t have the Political Balls to ever stop sending Social Security Checks out and on time regardless and he isn’t interested in a budget deal. Barrack Hussein Obama has made it very clear he wants unlimited spending with no limit to debt ceiling. He’s a f*ckn’ idiot to think it, never mind he will never get it. I believe we are in for 4 more years of playing kick the can down the road, we shall see and the continuance of the 3 ring circus we have watched the last 4 years.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#35168 Jan 17, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>

I Donot think Politicians tower above the public unless you are talking about most politicians being dishonest to why the are even in politics.!
Anyone who reads your posts would agree with me.
Democracy is not intended for the likes of you.
You need to be led not heard.
One in seven people in WalMart shoplift.
Very few politicians actually steal.

Drink beer and watch another sitcom on FOX.

Oklahoma City, OK

#35170 Jan 17, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your entire existence centered on mockery? Give it up, already.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35171 Jan 17, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Well friend, I donot shoplift at Walmart, Only drink beer occasionally and donot watch sitcoms on Fox. I have the very same rights as you to be heard and donot need to be lead to know when someones know what the right thing should be done. But I very rarely read anything from you that has knowledge behind it. Just your short attacks to everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 4 hr NYC 11,295
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr NYC 2,701
Kitchen Cabinet Maker Sep 19 Wayne 3
Anyone know Scott Stefanopoulos (Holmes) anythi... (Nov '13) Sep 18 GANGNUM STYLE 4
Doenges Unprofessionalism Sep 15 OUGUY83 4
Puerto Rican Inmates To Be Transferred To Cushi... (Jan '12) Sep 8 reldeenk 3
Review: Denali Vapor LTD (May '13) Sep 5 KittKat 13
•••
•••
•••

Bartlesville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bartlesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE