Oklahoma woman accused in death of infant found in washer

Prosecutors have charged an Oklahoma woman whose 10-day-old baby was found dead in a washing machine with child neglect. Full Story

Since: Jan 08

York

#1 Nov 9, 2010
What a disgusting piece of trash! Stories like this make me sick to my stomach. As someone who wants a baby more than words can express, but can't get pregnant, I can't fathom why someone wouldn't protect her infant from harm.
WhyBother

Nescopeck, PA

#2 Nov 9, 2010
Please......kill her now
Sick people

Dover, PA

#3 Nov 9, 2010
WhyBother wrote:
Please......kill her now
I agree. This trash does not even deserve a trial that a human being would deserve. Kill that scum just like she killed the innocent life that she created. Preferably in the same heartless manner.
sad

Mechanicsburg, PA

#4 Nov 9, 2010
This is sad
Absurdity

York, PA

#5 Nov 10, 2010
Another quality experience brought to you by another parent that should've used a condom but instead decided that they were mature enough to handle a baby. We require tests to be able to drive a car because of the implications it can have on other drivers but no tests are required to have a child. Because everyone knows that they are born on auto-pilot and don't require any care from the parent(s) so we just let anyone that wants one to have one regardless of their abilities. I guess it was easier than using a tub or the kitchen sink like normal parents. The kid was lucky it didn't end up in the dish washer.
WhyBother

Nescopeck, PA

#6 Nov 11, 2010
screw the condom......plenty of other holes to go in
Absurdity wrote:
Another quality experience brought to you by another parent that should've used a condom but instead decided that they were mature enough to handle a baby. We require tests to be able to drive a car because of the implications it can have on other drivers but no tests are required to have a child. Because everyone knows that they are born on auto-pilot and don't require any care from the parent(s) so we just let anyone that wants one to have one regardless of their abilities. I guess it was easier than using a tub or the kitchen sink like normal parents. The kid was lucky it didn't end up in the dish washer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edmond Man Accused of Lewd Acts With 14-Year-Ol... Sun Lisa 2
Does anyone know where KAREN BLUE, (formerly Re... Oct 18 Kerusso_1 2
Dr. William Dougherty (Feb '14) Oct 16 Selfridge 25
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bartlesville, OK (Jan '12) Oct 14 Brian_G 15
Review: Denali Vapor LTD (May '13) Oct 13 Sherylle 16
Dr. Rumph Oct 7 soon to be mom 2
labor and delivery at jph?? Oct 7 soon to be mom 1
Bartlesville Dating
Find my Match

Bartlesville Jobs