Wild horses overrun assistance program

There are 2 comments on the Tulsa World story from Aug 1, 2011, titled Wild horses overrun assistance program. In it, Tulsa World reports that:

A herd of wild horses runs in a pasture on the Hughes Ranch near Bartlesville. Due to overpopulated herds on public lands in 10 Western states, the Bureau of Land Management has moved several thousand wild horses to private land in Oklahoma and other states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tulsa World.

Fedup

Miami, OK

#1 Aug 5, 2011
This is the biggest fraud I've seen in my lifetime, and rich ranchers are served up cash on a silver platter by the tax payer. The rancher makes more off letting a bunch of horses that should be on someones plate run wild, than they do off their cattle. How's that welfare for the rich doing for ya...pickens ol lady wanting to get in the adoption business tells me it's crooked..
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#2 Aug 5, 2011
HUMMM So is Life insurence on the death of your own chidlren but that was the biggest boom in the 1960s and 70s and the chidlren that escaped were fixated on murder plots because that is all their parents talked about to collect money fast is the dceath of their children while they were pregnant.

No sense being jealous, you get $35,000-60,000 grant to escavade your own property, as those rioch did and found something on it that made them so wealthy famous. You were not informaed or LAZY and did not do that on yoru own proerty, every 6 foot sq radius has money linking to the death of a missing person or a historical find or mineral of someform that makes you rich.

The horses were they running fast like Liquid Cocaine speed, Us NAvy? Or Liquid acid like US Airforce? Im looking for GOLD and think the golden Stallions pooped and ran on it and that created the gold rush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tulsa man arrested in connection with alleged m... (Dec '07) 3 hr konewt 102
officer James graham 22 hr Grof 3
Gossipy Old Biddys at Copan City Hall (Jul '13) May 18 Current Copan Target 3
What happened to the Mullendore Murder Case (Aug '08) May 15 brdrline 1,402
New Vapor store in Bartlesville May 5 Ajshaw 1
Dr. William Dougherty (Feb '14) May 2 Kalia DM 32
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bartlesville, OK (Jan '12) Mar '15 equal rights for all 26
More from around the web

Bartlesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]