Who do you support for Governor in Ok...
Donnie

United States

#2428 Feb 20, 2014
#2426-2427 both fakes by the village idiot.
Jesse

United States

#2429 Feb 22, 2014
Same idiot that posts on the 'English only' thread.
Pedro

Mantachie, MS

#2430 Feb 22, 2014
Ace wrote:
Vote For Joe
Get rid of the Contemptible Seditious Adulterous Ho who is a bad influence on the Okie teenager.
100% agree!!!!!!
Agnostic

United States

#2431 Feb 22, 2014
Being a ho isn't so bad it can be fun until that rash and the itching is awful. But doc said I only have flare ups as long as I don't go clubing then everything is ok medicine keeps it controllable. Insurance through ObamaCare covers that thank you Obama!

So when I can't go out I work down at my restaurant Perry's on May Ave. OKC. Been there for years.
Mary Fallin

Mantachie, MS

#2432 Feb 22, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
Being a ho isn't so bad it can be fun until that rash and the itching is awful. But doc said I only have flare ups as long as I don't go clubing then everything is ok medicine keeps it controllable. Insurance through ObamaCare covers that thank you Obama!
So when I can't go out I work down at my restaurant Perry's on May Ave. OKC. Been there for years.
We ho's should stick together and scratch each others itch. Maybe occasionally get a state trupper to help scratch the itch.

We can do it together at the state house...
Ace

Mantachie, MS

#2433 Feb 22, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
Being a ho isn't so bad it can be fun until that rash and the itching is awful. But doc said I only have flare ups as long as I don't go clubing then everything is ok medicine keeps it controllable. Insurance through ObamaCare covers that thank you Obama!
So when I can't go out I work down at my restaurant Perry's on May Ave. OKC. Been there for years.
nasty ho
Ace

Mantachie, MS

#2434 Feb 22, 2014
Mary Fallin wrote:
<quoted text>
We ho's should stick together and scratch each others itch. Maybe occasionally get a state trupper to help scratch the itch.
We can do it together at the state house...
Even nastier ho
Agnostic

United States

#2435 Feb 22, 2014
We dem ho's are ok its those repubthugs that must go. State House is hot!
Digger

Mountain Home, AR

#2436 Feb 23, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
We dem ho's are ok its those repubthugs that must go. State House is hot!
STFU Libtard.
Donnie

Mantachie, MS

#2437 Feb 23, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
We dem ho's are ok its those repubthugs that must go. State House is hot!
The repugs ho's will go. Just a matter of time.

Okies are a little slow and backward, but they will get there.
Agnostic

United States

#2438 Feb 23, 2014
You uneducated con wingnuts from Arkieland are as stupid as the ones in Okieland to most stupid of the stupidest.
Joyce

Mantachie, MS

#2439 Feb 23, 2014
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
The repugs ho's will go. Just a matter of time.
Okies are a little slow and backward, but they will get there.
Very slow and almost incapable of learning.
Agnostic

United States

#2440 Feb 23, 2014
Okies and Arkies both are illiterate uneducated inbred hicks. I got a college education and I use it. I'm pro-abortion rights!
Lisa

Sherwood, AR

#2441 Feb 24, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
Okies and Arkies both are illiterate uneducated inbred hicks. I got a college education and I use it. I'm pro-abortion rights!
Try the real thing, you will like it.
Joyce

Greenbrier, AR

#2442 Feb 24, 2014
The state Ho asked Obama, on her knees, to approve the the keystone pipeline.

He said that you should have been in Cushing, OK, instead of leaving the state.

Begging will not help.
Joyce

Sherwood, AR

#2446 Feb 25, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
suck it suck it good
And it feels soooo goooood.
Sam

Sherwood, AR

#2448 Feb 25, 2014
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
And it feels soooo goooood.
What happened to posts 2443, 2444, and 2445?
Joyce

United States

#2451 Feb 27, 2014
and #2447
Jesse

United States

#2452 Feb 27, 2014
Is our esteem governor screwing with us?

Vote for Joe.
Ace

United States

#2453 Feb 27, 2014
Republican governors and legislatures have got to go!!! Clearly they have no respect for the Constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gossipy Old Biddys at Copan City Hall (Jul '13) Sep 20 Satans first mate 9
Dr. William Dougherty (Feb '14) Sep 19 Satans first mate 39
theda muller (Nov '15) Sep 19 Mr Mystery 7
Sushnik twins Sep 19 nhs00 1
Hay for sale Sep 5 Chuck 123 1
The Hypocritical Voice of the Martyrs VOM (Sep '12) Aug 30 ekbest 12
Looking for a private setting for a massage (May '10) Aug 29 Dosas 2

Bartlesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bartlesville Mortgages