The "English is the Official Language...

The "English is the Official Language of Oklahoma Act"

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

3,330 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

watchdog

Ashburn, VA

#11284 Dec 7, 2013
But you NEVER walk your guest through there and say HEY LOOK AT THIS COUNTRY TRASH do you LOL!
No you only talk shit on the net where you know you'll be safe, You're just jealous because most of them country trash have trucks that cost more than your used doublewide truth be known!
mac grubber

AOL

#11286 Dec 7, 2013
watchdog wrote:
But you NEVER walk your guest through there and say HEY LOOK AT THIS COUNTRY TRASH do you LOL!
No you only talk shit on the net where you know you'll be safe, You're just jealous because most of them country trash have trucks that cost more than your used doublewide truth be known!
Raymond you don't have a double wide it's a single wide 8 footer by 50 feet long. Jewell and Flave removed the metal skirting and sold it for scrap metal back in the summer and now the fools are freezing their a** off from the wind blowing under the thing. You don't have to worry about getting cold for that cell you are in and your big big cell mate keep you cozy and warm is what Jewell tells them at the DHS Building where she gets her heating bill check. Now Watchdog aka Raymond and other names you need to tell warforoil just how rich you are and your womans family name is on several buildings in down town Holdenville the only thing you failed to mention is that the names are spray painted black in the alley ways(gang sings). Also you need to tell warforoil you know all the strip joints in Earlsboro and yourt favorite one burned andJewell lost her job because of that and she had to go to Seminole to get a job at the other biker barand something about doing table danceas on something maybe a MC gas tank.. You also need to tell him about your inbread grandson Flave and that he stays in the county Jail alot of the time for matters related against nature.
mac grubber

AOL

#11287 Dec 7, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your favorable assessment of my social
skills. Can I join your trash barrel fire drinking
crowd now ?
I'm really interested in seeing your +500lbs of
100's you keep safely stashed away. You see I remember
some of the really crazy things you've posted over
the years. You're my inspiration for humorous ridicule
over drinks at the club.
You need to read watchdog's posting on the Holdenville form where he stated hetook his grand son to the Holdenville ER and they called him a drug dealer for he had this roll of $100.00 bills he tried to pay the bill with(by his own posting). Now if you belive the stalker in having all those $100.00 bills they are selling sand buckets at the South Canadian river for $50.00 bucks so you can mine for gold that watchdog found on the north bank of the river. Watchdog's inbread grandson Flave is the one selling them. Now Raymond aka watchdog is that not what you bragged about that the Holdenville ER called you and JUST how many bills did you have(bills not from the water dept.)$100.00 money kind?
ROB

United States

#11288 Dec 7, 2013
mac grubber wrote:
<quoted text>You need to read watchdog's posting on the Holdenville form where he stated hetook his grand son to the Holdenville ER and they called him a drug dealer for he had this roll of $100.00 bills he tried to pay the bill with(by his own posting). Now if you belive the stalker in having all those $100.00 bills they are selling sand buckets at the South Canadian river for $50.00 bucks so you can mine for gold that watchdog found on the north bank of the river. Watchdog's inbread grandson Flave is the one selling them. Now Raymond aka watchdog is that not what you bragged about that the Holdenville ER called you and JUST how many bills did you have(bills not from the water dept.)$100.00 money kind?
Dude you still on AOL? Thought they were like bankrupt?
Dix

United States

#11289 Dec 8, 2013
LMAO! Totally righteous!
watchdog

Ashburn, VA

#11291 Dec 8, 2013
Yeah Mac? We see who's getting their ass torn up on these topix LOL! That neon AOL sticks out like that swasticka on your forhead LOL!
mac grubber

AOL

#11293 Dec 9, 2013
doggie it's better than Jewell turning tricks for your cell phone time in the pen. Who you pay inside the walls for your phone usage? Maybe you tuern tricks in the cell on your rommie for extra time.
Lilly

United States

#11294 Dec 9, 2013
Tacky
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#11295 Dec 9, 2013
mac grubber wrote:
<quoted text>You need to read watchdog's posting on the Holdenville form where he stated hetook his grand son to the Holdenville ER and they called him a drug dealer for he had this roll of $100.00 bills he tried to pay the bill with(by his own posting). Now if you belive the stalker in having all those $100.00 bills they are selling sand buckets at the South Canadian river for $50.00 bucks so you can mine for gold that watchdog found on the north bank of the river. Watchdog's inbread grandson Flave is the one selling them. Now Raymond aka watchdog is that not what you bragged about that the Holdenville ER called you and JUST how many bills did you have(bills not from the water dept.)$100.00 money kind?
This needs to be re-written in legible English.
Are you kinda like really slow or mental ?
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#11296 Dec 9, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text> aka: Chester
This needs to be re-written in legible English.
Are you kinda like really slow or mental ?

Topix is GREAT. It gives you, Chester aka: WarForOil and macgrubworm, the opportunity to show the world just how stupid and uneducated you both truly are.

Keep posting Chester... everyone will keep laughing.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#11298 Dec 9, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is GREAT. It gives you, Chester aka: WarForOil and macgrubworm, the opportunity to show the world just how stupid and uneducated you both truly are.
Keep posting Chester... everyone will keep laughing.
If you used intelligible English, I'd be offended.
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#11299 Dec 9, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text> aka: ChesterSwallows
If you used intelligible English, I'd be offended.

That is why I dumbed it down so retards like you would not be offended.

Are you stoned or stupid? I say you're both!
Where are you buying your stupid pills Chester?

You really should consider quitting the Meth you ignorant low life parasite or at least consider killing yourself!

Please go be stupid somewhere else...
You really are as stupid as you are inbred!
No one gives a damn what you say or think moron, you are meaningless.

Really Chester, get a grip you idiot!
You're just another weak minded mental midget wanting to be a relevent, you're not.
You'll never be, just deal with it, parasite.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#11300 Dec 9, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why I dumbed it down so retards like you would not be offended.
Are you stoned or stupid? I say you're both!
Where are you buying your stupid pills Chester?
You really should consider quitting the Meth you ignorant low life parasite or at least consider killing yourself!
Please go be stupid somewhere else...
You really are as stupid as you are inbred!
No one gives a damn what you say or think moron, you are meaningless.
Really Chester, get a grip you idiot!
You're just another weak minded mental midget wanting to be a relevent, you're not.
You'll never be, just deal with it, parasite.
You should consider presenting yourself as a tourist
attraction. There are people in Kentucky who do so.
They present themselves as hillbillies to tour busses.

Tar paper shack, missing teeth, shoeless children,
hand rolled cigarettes, and varmint stew.

You could do well with your own idiom.
Pride

United States

#11301 Dec 10, 2013
Shame Kentucky!!! Not going to happen.

We is proud of our okie origins...
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#11302 Dec 10, 2013
Pride wrote:
Shame Kentucky!!! Not going to happen.
We is proud of our okie origins...
Okie origins. Settled by criminals and
land rush homeless. Mixed with worthless
Indian blood. Last ( for first if bad )
in almost every category measured.

Okies deserve Okieland.
The land they had to give away.
Poor Indians were forced to go there.
Tex

United States

#11303 Dec 10, 2013
Unfortunately you settled in our beautiful state but not to worry, Texans have a way of taking care of unwanted scum suckers.

Thanks for sharing the symptoms of your chronic disease.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#11304 Dec 10, 2013
Tex wrote:
Unfortunately you settled in our beautiful state
but not to worry, Texans have a way of
taking care of unwanted scum suckers.
Fortunately there are few native Texans living in
Southlake and only me within my gated community.

No one misses having a pickup parked in the yard.
Unfortunately most of Texas looks like the trash
that live in it. Many keep the entire history
of refrigeration in their front yard.
watchdog

Ashburn, VA

#11305 Dec 10, 2013
Gated communities serve 2 purposes. They give people who talk DOWN on everyone else a place to feel safe.
They are a good place for someone to live that NEEDS to be restricted by being TOLD what to do because they aren't smart enough to govern themselves! Heck NO you don't miss having a pickup truck parked in the yard, most texans use them in the course of productivity! MANY people came in PICKUP TRUCKS to build that gated community! Blueprint's were drawn & followed, transit levels & heavy equipment was used. Forms built & concrete poured, utilities brought in & structures built, even the guy that fabricated & installed that solar gate drove a PICKUP TRUCK and produced numerous skills your not even close to being capable of! If you got it, a TRUCK brought it and skilled hands built or fabricated it!
And all them people must also be able to balance a checkbook or they wouldn't have a bussiness to spend your money at, or a truck to deliver the goods or services with! Your holier than thou bank card is literally useless without a service directory!!!
But you go right ahead thinking you did all that all by yourself with just your trusty bank card LOL! Brother you don't OWN anybody, and in spite of what YOU think, we all still have a right to refuse SERVICE to anyone! I don't care how much money you have
or what was agreed on, you start talking down to me or my crew we'll be glad to roll up shop and drive off right here right now! None of my crew will lose their job over it either because they don't work for YOU and I said they wouldn't!! Bet ol TEX won't HELP you either.
Jim

United States

#11306 Dec 11, 2013
Fallin is an idiot. she has no plan. She just says what is popular with no way to back it up or pay for it. She is condescending. If you want intelligence, decency, and morality..you are not going to get that with Fallin.
Dix

United States

#11307 Dec 11, 2013
11306 is a fake post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Neighbors React To Bartlesville Officer-Involve... Sun Need justice 2
Dr. William Dougherty (Feb '14) Jan 18 mtf 44
Noblitt Computers in Bartlesville Jan 18 Proteus 1
Heather Dawson Jan 7 Jilted Lover 4
just looking for photos and info on my Dad... (Jul '17) Dec 27 chartroomgirl 7
Lonnie Joe Brown (Feb '17) Dec '17 Colton 8
Tulsa molesters (Mar '17) Dec '17 Maggie 2

Bartlesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance