Bartlesville Office Building Damaged ...

Bartlesville Office Building Damaged By Fire

There are 5 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Sep 30, 2010, titled Bartlesville Office Building Damaged By Fire. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

The old Wal-Mart store in Bartlesville caught fire Thursday morning causing smoke and water damage throughout the structure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

MMB

Edmond, OK

#3 Sep 30, 2010
I saw the building on my way to lunch. It was amazing to see how thick and black the smoke was. I returned to work an hour later, and the smoke was completely gone--not even a haze left hanging in the air. It was just amazing!

I'm glad no one was hurt.
anoynomous

Bartlesville, OK

#4 Sep 30, 2010
the bad thing is walmart most likely is going to move on those jobs back to arkansa cause they dont care about there employes so they will all be laid off more then likely
Kane

United States

#5 Sep 30, 2010
Guess that building was made like the products walmart sells, cheap!
Bville

Sand Springs, OK

#6 Sep 30, 2010
The fire is out, and there are restoration crews working to cleanup the mess. According to reports from other sites, the counties emergency management offices that are also located there only sustained smoke damage.
EPAW

United States

#7 Oct 4, 2010
I think that building caught fire while they were constructing it years ago..?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free rent for a year for the right family 13 hr nojoke 1
News Mother Of Missing Child Charged With Murder (Feb '06) 14 hr curious 46
Nightclub/Bar 14 hr curious 2
News Bartlesville group continues to struggle with h... 14 hr curious 1
Voice of the Martyrs Scandal: What Really Happe... Jul 13 SpiritualAbuseSan... 1
Review: Denali Vapor LTD (May '13) Jul 9 Kalli 23
tina davis Jun 30 old friend 1

Bartlesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bartlesville Mortgages