Ben Affleck Movie Crew To Film In Bartlesville Two More Months

Film crews working on a project in Bartlesville will be in town for about two months, according to location manager John Patterson. Full Story
bEn AfLaCk

Sapulpa, OK

#1 Oct 10, 2010
who cares about ben aflack
ncass

Pawhuska, OK

#2 Oct 10, 2010
Hey, uhh,...that's pawhuska and they've been filiming here for the past couple of days as well...i mean i know it's a stretch to get your weathermen to even mention Pawhuska during a tornado. But come on, get it right......
Kit

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Oct 11, 2010
They're filming an Aflack commercial there...?

Cool....I *love* that cute duck character....
TChoate

Tulsa, OK

#6 Oct 12, 2010
The movie is still being filmed in PAWHUSKA, they arent in Bartlesville anymore....Ben Affleck would be great for the commercial for aflac insurance...come on now! Ncass your right it is very hard for our small town to get recognized even by the local weatherman...lol
MMorgan

United States

#7 Oct 12, 2010
I'm in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and even I know the picture with the article is the Triangle Building in downtown Pawhuska. It's not just about recognizing a neighboring town. It's about getting the facts right.
Lucky

Bartlesville, OK

#8 Oct 20, 2010
Wow touchy. I'm in Bartlesville and I've seen the crews out and about for several weeks now. Last week they were filming across the street from my office and behind the courthouse. Today the film crews and actors were getting out in front of the Subway 2 blocks away. Maybe they are filming some of the movie in Pawhuska. But don't get your panties in a wad. They're here too. lol
big deal

Bartlesville, OK

#9 Oct 20, 2010
yeah. they're in bartlesville, right outside ConocoPhillips as I'm typing this.
cepetty

Pawhuska, OK

#10 Oct 21, 2010
that picture next to the article is pawhuska oklahoma not bartlesville
Melinda

Bartlesville, OK

#11 Oct 28, 2010
We were at sonic last week and they were filming by the road and they came up to our car and told us if the camera pans your way to just act normal and dont look at it..so it would be cool if we made it into the movie by accident.lol. and yeah i was at subway downtown when they walked in to film upstairs and i also ran into them again at a house downtown..there everywhere.lol.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#12 Nov 1, 2010
Last week I saw Ben in nowata he is staying at the silver saddle motel while they are shooting the film!!!
Mark

Montgomery, AL

#13 Dec 3, 2010
Who cares about pawhuska.
Beth

Coffeyville, KS

#14 Dec 3, 2010
I think it is so cool.. that something happens in nowhere Oklahoma
Murphy Brother

Okemah, OK

#15 Dec 3, 2010
Who cares about what somebody from Satellite Beach, FL thinks.
jamie an granma janice

Kemp, TX

#16 Mar 9, 2011
Hey,i yall i ben iz here in barleville wed march 9th ....blockz from maple ......i could have reached out an touched him...not really the police were there but the cameraz were too! I waz viziting from carolina and glad that i got to be here to get a cloze up!
jamie and grandma janice

Kemp, TX

#17 Mar 10, 2011
Hey all.....ben iz here again today....he iz blockz from grandma who livez on maple and 14th there are police ...coke truckz.....film cartz....lotz of vehichlez....and juzt the block iz blocked by police carz at each end....i keep trying to get a picture but ecurity iz keeping uz back .....very happy juzt to know im that cloze to ben freakin affleck....
Heres the movie

Eielson Afb, AK

#18 Mar 27, 2011
Witness

United States

#19 Oct 19, 2011
Hey, I was shot in the movie in the BARTLESVILLE highschool marchig band. They came by with all of their equipment and filmed us in a movie. They said to talk and don't look at the cameras. They were shooting in BARTLESVILLE Oklahoma people. They may have filmed something in pawhuska but they shot in Bartlesville. I was in the movie I would know.
Treana

United States

#20 Sep 24, 2012
I want to.see the movie stars where are4 they I would just like the p4ictures

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kitchen Cabinet Maker 10 hr billstacy 4
Review: Denali Vapor LTD (May '13) Nov 13 Phil 18
Rancher ( E.C. Mullendore) (Jun '08) Nov 1 scott 132
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bartlesville, OK (Jan '12) Oct 31 Straight Guy 18
Dr. William Dougherty (Feb '14) Oct 31 sharonkastles 27
matthew chilton cartwright 28 (Jul '12) Oct 28 huntingal63 8
Edmond Man Accused of Lewd Acts With 14-Year-Ol... Oct '14 Lisa 2
Bartlesville Dating
Find my Match

Bartlesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bartlesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bartlesville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:00 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 3:00PM
Chiefs' Berry has support from all corners
Bleacher Report 4:13 PM
Do Cowboys or Eagles Have the Edge in NFC East?
Yahoo! Sports 4:34 PM
Cowboys' Murray no surprise to rushing champ McCoy
Yahoo! Sports 4:48 PM
Playoff contenders feature in US Thanksgiving games
Bleacher Report 5:41 PM
How Ayers Jr. Can Help Giants' Pass Rush