Mother Of Missing Child Charged With Murder

Full story: KTUL-TV Tulsa 42
Woodward - An Oklahoma mother whose child has been missing for nearly four years has been arrested and charged with murder in the case. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
annonumous

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2006
You may think that im crazy but,4 years ago i was in Oklahoma visiting my parents and they had said something about Logan lynn tucker, you may not believe me but i had a vision of where he was. I had drawn it on paper but i didn't want you to think that i was crazy.So i didn't send it in. I have the gift to speak to spirits and he came to me one night and showed me where he was. Im not sure if you checked down by the lake side theater where that park is, its on the other side, not where the park is but the other side. Logan came to me that night out of spite so i could help him. I understand that you had arrested his mother on charges of murder. If you ask me she is the one who poured the drain cleaner down his throat amd then beat him to death and then wrapped him in the plastic sheeting and tied a rope at the end and then took him to the place where she laid him to rest some where out there. Im not sure just yet where he is yet but im trying to find out where he is.

thank you for listening to me
sincerely annonumous
from odessa texas

“Jc”

Since: Feb 07

Jalisco

#2 Feb 9, 2007
annonumous wrote:
You may think that im crazy but,4 years ago i was in Oklahoma visiting my parents and they had said something about Logan lynn tucker, you may not believe me but i had a vision of where he was. I had drawn it on paper but i didn't want you to think that i was crazy.So i didn't send it in. I have the gift to speak to spirits and he came to me one night and showed me where he was. Im not sure if you checked down by the lake side theater where that park is, its on the other side, not where the park is but the other side. Logan came to me that night out of spite so i could help him. I understand that you had arrested his mother on charges of murder. If you ask me she is the one who poured the drain cleaner down his throat amd then beat him to death and then wrapped him in the plastic sheeting and tied a rope at the end and then took him to the place where she laid him to rest some where out there. Im not sure just yet where he is yet but im trying to find out where he is.
sincerely annonumous
from odessa texas
You do know having visions isnt what makes people think you are crazy.....its the end comment you made about the drain cleaner and stuff. I agree with you I am sure his mom is the one who did it or watched someone else do it who really will ever know, cause you know she is too cowerdly to speak up so her beautiful son might have a nice warm place to rest for eternity.
OKIE1

Muskogee, OK

#3 Feb 12, 2007
It is taking "forever" for this woman to get to trial. The trial is supposed to start 02/16/07

http://www.woodwardnews.net/local/local_story...
kathi

Enid, OK

#4 Feb 24, 2007
annonumous wrote:
sincerely annonumous
from odessa texas
Please call the Woodward Co. Sheriff. They may have not checked there, and I do know they had searched in Harper Co. on a tip from a psychic (sp?)a couple of years ago. Obviously nothing was found, but they took it serious enough to look.
kathi

Enid, OK

#5 Feb 24, 2007
BTW, I'm from Buffalo...not Hitchcock...lol guess I better join up!!
littlebit

Portland, OR

#6 May 8, 2007
Any News?????
OKIE1

Muskogee, OK

#7 May 8, 2007
Supposedly, she will go to trial on 08/20/2007, in Woods County, OK. We'll see. She is an expert at delaying her trial. Or rather, her attorney is.
muggyp

Woodward, OK

#8 May 28, 2007
annonumous wrote:
sincerely annonumous
from odessa texas
Has any one thought to send this to the sheriff's office they do have a web site www.woodwardsheriff.com
mjc

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jun 20, 2007
annonumous wrote:
sincerely annonumous
from odessa texas
i dont think you are crazy and would like to talk to you via phone or email what ever you feel more comfortable... i just want to ask you some things
im from woodward
mjc

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jun 20, 2007
annonumous i would like to talk to you is there anyway you would be willing to talkt to me??? Im from woodward
suzanne

Ireland

#11 Sep 12, 2007
does any body have any more news about the trial i live in dublin and dont hear anything and im so interested about this story god love loganxxxx please god i hope they find him
suzanne

Ireland

#12 Sep 12, 2007
hope to god they find his body god love him does anyone no anyting else on the trial i live in dublin and dont hear much
okie

United States

#13 Oct 10, 2007
go to www.woodwardnews.net for update on case.
Peggy

Jefferson City, MO

#14 Apr 14, 2008
May the Mother burn in Hell for what she has done.
LMAO

Piketon, OH

#15 Apr 14, 2008
annonumous wrote:
sincerely annonumous
from odessa texas
If you are interested in selling some of that shit your smoking, give me a holler. I think i had some like that back in the 60's. Payote' gives you visions also. Maybe you got some good mix going on there. LMAO
Okiegal57

United States

#16 Apr 14, 2008
Hey, Johnny Boy! Do you mean, you smoked dried peyote mushrooms? I never heard of that before. You seem to be a narrow-minded hick, the Good Ole Boy type. Evidently, those mind altering drugs you took back in the 60's, did not "expand" your small mind one bit. Just because, you have undeveloped psychic ability, don't criticize those who have developed theirs.
Roady

Piketon, OH

#17 Apr 14, 2008
Peyote is not mushrooms Its a bud off a catus. No i dont smoke nothing at all. your very funny. Back in the 60's i was in the south central highlands of Vietnam killing VC an NVA so you could be here today talking your crap. I had more importaint things to do back then like staying alive.. like i said, your very funny..Ha ha ha.
Old Hippie

Muskogee, OK

#18 Apr 15, 2008
Was Katherine Rutan/Pollard ever actually tried and convicted? Does anyone know?
Okiegal57

Talala, OK

#19 Apr 15, 2008
Yes, she is incarcerated now.
Old Hippie

Muskogee, OK

#20 Apr 15, 2008
Okiegal57 wrote:
Yes, she is incarcerated now.
Thank God !!!!!!!! Justice was FINALLY served to that poor little boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ALL Denominations are Nicolaitan, that Jesus Ha... (Dec '13) 3 hr SpiritualAbuseSan... 3
Fugitve Donald Eugene Webb (D.E.W.) Jan 22 Wimpy 1
Debate: Marijuana - Bartlesville, OK (Aug '10) Jan 19 Jkmarion 29
Dr. William Dougherty (Feb '14) Jan 17 BryGuy 29
bargain box across from old phillips hotel Jan 13 NEED INFORMATION 1
Looking for family in Bartlesville Area (Dec '09) Jan 5 Jeneva 4
Former Chairman, CEO Of Phillips Petroleum C.J.... Dec '14 ADS 1

Fire Warning for Washington County was issued at January 28 at 10:27AM CST

Bartlesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bartlesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:01PM
Should Jerry Now Be Considered a Top-Quality GM?
NFL 6:28 AM
Witten: It's 'silly' to think Murray is easily replaceable
NBC Sports 7:10 AM
Jason Witten: Every back couldn't do what DeMarco Murray did this season
Bleacher Report 9:39 AM
Murray Will Command Up to $10M Per Year
NBC Sports 9:48 AM
Tony Romo: I have to be better