Rancher ( E.C. Mullendore)
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Texas

Dalhart, TX

#122 Aug 16, 2012
I watched it and thought it was interesting. I did not care for the reenactment,as far as people they picked and the wardrobe, but the heart of the story, very good. If there was a third person,,,he might have been mentioned on topix back when the post started. Speculation,no one will ever know for sure unless someone confesses and I cannot see that happening. It would be nice to have this case closed and off the books but theory will not cut it!
Jennifer

Tulsa, OK

#123 Aug 16, 2012
I live in Osage County and work with a former police officer, who was a rookie when the case broke. He talked to me about it once, a little bit before before Chubb died. He has said that someone else was present and it was all covered up and botched on purpose. Osage County has a terrible reputation with greedy people, which was never more present than in the 20s during the Osage murders. Big $$=big problems. In response to the family recognizing their Osage heritage, I'm Osage and very culturally active, and have never known them to be around.
I do wonder about the faked death theory. My grandma went to E.C.'s fathers funeral and thought it looked like a dummy body.
buckhunter

Havana, KS

#124 Aug 16, 2012
I ask a very good friend of chubb's if we would find out what happened after chubb past away and he said " NOT NO BUTT HELL NO" All though we did find out more than I thought we would.
Susan
#125 Aug 17, 2012
I watched it on the Investigation Discovery Channel and remembered reading about the murder when I was younger. It is hard to believe the case was never solved. The fact that he owed money to questionable people certainly points to that, however killing him would not help them get their money. My thought is that it must have been someone closer to him and/or someone with a grudge. Also, perhaps it was a case of too much drinking involved and tempers got out of control.
pat scutter

Houston, TX

#126 Aug 17, 2012
I know who killed ec
michelle

Ponca City, OK

#127 Oct 11, 2012
who
pat scutter wrote:
I know who killed ec
michelle

Ponca City, OK

#128 Oct 11, 2012
who
S A Le La Cheur

United States

#129 Jun 4, 2013
I'm reading posts years later.
I loved what you wrote at the coffee shop.
People can be cruel, and you seem to take in stride.
I'm of the opinion that your a good

Good luck to you!
SAL
Clarksville Resident

Warner, OK

#130 Jun 7, 2013
pat scutter wrote:
I know who killed ec
Are you the same Pat Scutter from Dewey?
Duh

Independence, KS

#131 Jun 10, 2013
abby4good wrote:
I think he paid his body guard, Chub Anderson, to kill him. Either that or Linda paid Chub to kill him. Regardless who paid him, it was Chub. Who now lives around Caney. Very sick old man.
You really shouldn't speak about things you know nothing about...Chub got blamed for it but he did not do it!
Post Oak

Bartlesville, OK

#132 Jun 11, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>You really shouldn't speak about things you know nothing about...Chub got blamed for it but he did not do it!
Well Duh......until all of you "know it alls" quit beating around the bush and come out with facts, your opinion is no different than the next!
Based on the facts that have been given to the general public, Chub was and still is the #1 suspect.
You say He didn't do it.......prove it !
scott

Honolulu, HI

#133 Nov 1, 2014
i think we all know that chub did it. I think EC shot chub from behind in rage and then he beat him and shot him between the eyes...I think it was over his wife cheating, him not getting the money for the cattle in Coffeyvilld and his drunkin state of mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tulsa man arrested in connection with alleged m... (Dec '07) Tue Shadow 103
buyer beware Mon RIPPED OFF 1
Anyone remember a stabbing May 30 Winston 1
City Oficials. Whats the skinny? May 30 JdDalton 1
What happened to the Mullendore Murder Case (Aug '08) May 29 gin 1,403
officer James graham May 24 Grof 3
Gossipy Old Biddys at Copan City Hall (Jul '13) May 18 Anonymous 3
More from around the web

Bartlesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]