Bartlesville man killed in wreck

Bartlesville man killed in wreck

There are 2 comments on the Tulsa World story from Sep 9, 2011, titled Bartlesville man killed in wreck. In it, Tulsa World reports that:

Police are still investigating a fatal wreck that killed a man around 7:20 p.m. Thursday on Nowata Road near Silver Lake Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tulsa World.

Since: Jun 11

United States

#1 Sep 16, 2011
Thank you to all the extended family that actually was there for his two children! Not one of his or there blood relatives have been there for his babies! We really appreciate all you have done ! Malia and Trey will miss there Dad more than anyone one will ever understand and so will Sheila and Lori their mothers! Blame should not have been put on anyone, just love to all those that loved him! He will be missed and he is and always had been loved!8

Coffeyville, KS

#2 Oct 9, 2011
I knew bobby when we were kids and i was so sorry to hear about this tragedy. I was good friends with lori and have lost contact with her if any one knows her my email is [email protected] if you could pass this along i'd appreciate it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xanax Oct 9 Okkkie 1
what happened on this day in 1999 Oct 9 Cinnamon Bun 2
News Mother Of Missing Child Charged With Murder (Feb '06) Oct 6 AngieKaye70 44
Favorite teacher Oct 4 Favorite T 1
osage county jail Oklahoma question Oct 4 worried sick 6
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bartlesville, OK (Jan '12) Oct 2 playing the system 30
What happened to the Mullendore Murder Case (Aug '08) Sep 29 DeputyDog 1,407
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bartlesville Mortgages