50-Foot Cross Erected In Washington C...

50-Foot Cross Erected In Washington County

There are 223 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Aug 10, 2010, titled 50-Foot Cross Erected In Washington County. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

A Washington County rancher is erecting a 50-foot high cross a bluff south and west of Bartlesville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#254 Sep 20, 2010
karen wrote:
seen the cross i thought it look awesome. loved the view of it. my god heal the hearts of all u haters.
Nope. A week later and I'm not healed. I still don't believe he exists. And I'm not a hater. If anything I feel sorry for you. You have to find out sooner or later that tour entire life is a lie.
Dusty Schneider

Tulsa, OK

#255 Sep 20, 2010
Ok Norml wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. A week later and I'm not healed. I still don't believe he exists. And I'm not a hater. If anything I feel sorry for you. You have to find out sooner or later that tour entire life is a lie.
Well that's a pretty re-tar-ded thing to say. Just because one believes in God or Santa Clause or Star Trek doesn't mean their entire life is a lie. Be reasonable, at least.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#256 Sep 20, 2010
I didn't mean to offend. But when you are told to believe in something that doesn't exist your entire life, it does make your life, at least partly, a lie. Again I do apologize. I really didn't mean to offend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gossipy Old Biddys at Copan City Hall (Jul '13) Aug 17 withrespect 8
theda muller (Nov '15) Aug 11 wondering 5
tina davis Aug 11 old friend 3
News National Retailers Named For New Bartlesville S... Aug 10 Cinnamon Bun. 1
Dr. William Dougherty (Feb '14) Aug 9 Shawn26 38
free rent for a year for the right family Aug 8 Gotojail 3
List brother Aug 3 Ivy pate 1

Bartlesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance