drug bust on sunday july the 25th

drug bust on sunday july the 25th

Posted in the Bartlesville Forum

jkk

Coffeyville, KS

#1 Jul 27, 2010
does anyone know anything about a drug bust at a motel in bartlesville on sunday the 25th
WOULDNTYALIKETOK NOW

Coffeyville, KS

#2 Aug 19, 2010
I may happen to know exactly what you are talking about but that drug bust was actually on Monday the 26th at the Microtel and apparently the Bartlesville Drug Task Force kicked in 2 doors only to find a very small amount of drugs and to top it all off and once again show their incompetence the search warrant wasnt valid so now they have wasted taxpayers money and the ppl will likely get off.

“Try Being ACCOUNTABLE!”

Since: Dec 09

Kansas, FK OK

#3 Aug 19, 2010
Some things never change especially there and incompetance with the Drug task Force. I still have video tape of what they did to my house in that sh~thole town when they illegally raided it the word of a crack ho and implimented by a cokehead judge and drug addict Drug Task Force Members. Not to mention a members of the Sheriff's Department whom explosives stolen from the military (by a now fireman) who had the crap buried in his back yard on Lupa that Washington County S.O. used for "training".
WOULDNTYALIKETOKNOW wrote:
I may happen to know exactly what you are talking about but that drug bust was actually on Monday the 26th at the Microtel and apparently the Bartlesville Drug Task Force kicked in 2 doors only to find a very small amount of drugs and to top it all off and once again show their incompetence the search warrant wasnt valid so now they have wasted taxpayers money and the ppl will likely get off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Business People: Local firms' new hires and pro... 3 hr bidnesspeople 1
Noblitt Computers in Bartlesville 13 hr Rando 4
Andrea warner 20 hr Rando 3
News Police Across Green Country Cracking Down On Dr... Apr 20 languagedisputes 1
Doug tatum Apr 19 Wondering 6
Cleaning lady Apr 15 Family needs to care 1
News Strike Talks Gain Momentum Among Oklahoma Educa... Apr 12 Moochelle 31

Bartlesville Jobs

Personal Finance

Bartlesville Mortgages