ur lazy and stupid

Paris, KY

#24 Apr 2, 2013
first off it was said they would stop posting about this post. they did not say they would stop coming on here. learn to read. and stop coming after every one. i just adopted the phrase and i shall use it again! shut the hell up
She is Evil

United States

#25 Apr 2, 2013
good grief wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not making sense. You're rambling and have a lot of anger. I have to wonder!
She is capable of anything. She claimed she loved Roxie a few weeks ago. She begged her for attention. Began hating her when Roxanne ignored her. She posted on here that she killed her Ex.(Her son's father). She posted that recently. He has been dead several Years.
crazy talk

Paris, KY

#26 Apr 2, 2013
learn to read. no one said they loved roxie. the truth is that a person that uses the name harley girl said they loved their neighbors daughter. i found out that harley girl and roxie is the SAME person. she lives in apartments and wants so bad for her neighbors daughter to notice her. look back on the other posts and you will see what i am saying. who killed who? when did it happen? whos father was it? i have looked and found nothing. so why lie? it is easy enough to find what is written on here and what i find is nothing so why lie? speak up lets hear some more lies. lest see how far you can dig your self in now.. come on im waiting.....
sows-ear

Pikeville, KY

#27 Apr 2, 2013
crazy talk wrote:
learn to read. no one said they loved roxie. the truth is that a person that uses the name harley girl said they loved their neighbors daughter. i found out that harley girl and roxie is the SAME person. she lives in apartments and wants so bad for her neighbors daughter to notice her. look back on the other posts and you will see what i am saying. who killed who? when did it happen? whos father was it? i have looked and found nothing. so why lie? it is easy enough to find what is written on here and what i find is nothing so why lie? speak up lets hear some more lies. lest see how far you can dig your self in now.. come on im waiting.....
What a bunch of crock.
Post was reported

United States

#28 Apr 2, 2013
crazy talk wrote:
That post was removed from view by the Topix Moderator for improper content. It is out of view. It has not been destroyed.It was on that post where YOU were begging Roxie for attention. It will resurface one of these days.

by The Topix
crazy talk

Paris, KY

#29 Apr 2, 2013
who you talking to? ur insane. no one and i do mean no one would want that washed out drugged up whor e. take a good look and you will see that roxy herself was begging for attention. get ur facts straight.
crazy talk

Paris, KY

#30 Apr 2, 2013
again who killed who? who killed their sons father? when did this happen? i can see nothing and the only posts that have recently been removed was a wayne lutes thread. so that was not about any murders. so spill the beans
Post was reported

United States

#31 Apr 2, 2013
crazy talk wrote:
again who killed who? who killed their sons father? when did this happen? i can see nothing and the only posts that have recently been removed was a wayne lutes thread. so that was not about any murders. so spill the beans
It will all catch up with you soon, Ur Poo.
crazy talk

Paris, KY

#32 Apr 2, 2013
see we ask questions and all you can do is tuck ur tail between them nasty legs of urs and run like the bit ch u r... woo weeee run forrest runnnnnnnnnnn!
nasty bitch bastard

Paris, KY

#34 Apr 2, 2013
woo wee someones hackles are up tonight . lmao. so tit for tat. who the hell are you? cant demand answers with providing some you skanky self?so are you sows ear, barney, crazy talk or that nasty denton clan? or you may be that demented harley girl. so ill tell if you will. capiche? bitch!
Jeremy Melear

Ewing, KY

#35 Apr 3, 2013
That's going a little bit far, whoever Heres some facts is. I know Roxy very well and have seen her cry because she loves and misses Donnie so much. Roxy is a good hearted person. As far as her kid goes, just because you have a kid with someone you aren't in love with doesn't mean that you don't love the kid. I know many men that have slept with girls, knocked them up by accident, and still love that child very much. Your logic is heavily flawed. It is more then obvious that you have a personal vendetta against Roxanne, because that is the only reason I can think of that a person would say such hateful things. People make mistakes, it happens. Nobody is perfect. The truth of the matter is, a lot of times you don't realize just how much you care about a person until they are gone. So what if Roxanne gets emotional every year around this time. Who does it hurt? My mom passed away in November at the age of 47. Their were some circumstances surrounding her death that I would love to have answered, but can't. I have to live my life though, but you can bet every year around the anniversary of my Mom's death it will weigh heavier on my mind and make me want to talk about it. It is part of the grieving process whether it's a year later or 30 years later. Who are you people to judge how someone handles the death of a loved one? It's pitiful how heartless a lot of people in this world can be. If that is you asking about Donnie's death on here Roxanne, know that I love you and I am here for you any time you need me. You are family.
boo hoo

Paris, KY

#36 Apr 3, 2013
looks to me like you dont know her very well or as well as you think you do. i will say this to you. she gets on here running her mouth and flapping them lips of hers all the time. she drags out the past and puts people down for it. so here's some advice. some my momma has always said. treat people the way you want to be treated.also you cry when the are dead and gone then you must be guilty of something. dont start but dont take it either. that is exactly what has happened here on this site. she has started a lot and i do mean a lot of shit and we have gotten tired of and now are dishing as good if not better than she has given out. in my opinion and a lot of others she is a who re,and a drugged out person.so if she wants people to treat her better or not say things against her then i think she can be a grown up and not start the shit that she has done and will continue to do.i agree that people makes mistakes but it is not her JOB to get on here and put people down for it. so have this little heart to slut talk to her. i do believe that if she would stop flapping them gums of hers about people then the people would in return leave her alone.she asked who better to ask for info/new and it was given. talk to the ksp and leave the rest alone. if they have anything new i am sure they would share that info with FAMILY. she is not so all she is doing is making it hard on the family and the police. go to them and leave the rest of us alone.
boo hoo

Paris, KY

#37 Apr 3, 2013
look she herself said she never loved anyone since that mans death. so you really need to turn around and talk to her not us.we just took what she said and threw it back at her. so go to her and not us. further more you dont exsist. if you knew anything that man was found in october. so good try on the heart strings. but some of us are smarter than that. hahahahahahah!nice try but still no cookie
come on

United States

#38 Apr 3, 2013
boo hoo wrote:
look she herself said she never loved anyone since that mans death. so you really need to turn around and talk to her not us.we just took what she said and threw it back at her. so go to her and not us. further more you dont exsist. if you knew anything that man was found in october. so good try on the heart strings. but some of us are smarter than that. hahahahahahah!nice try but still no cookie
Would you please shut the hell up!!!??? You can keep getting on here changing your user name, but we know you're the same person. You said you were going to comment on this anymore when you were going by "shut the hell up" do do it! You said you didn't say you were going to stop, I say you did and you need to go back and re read your post under that user name. You are by faring much worse than the woman you're attacking, so get over yourself!
You described yourself

United States

#39 Apr 3, 2013
boo hoo wrote:
looks to me like you dont know her very well or as well as you think you do. i will say this to you. she gets on here running her mouth and flapping them lips of hers all the time. she drags out the past and puts people down for it. so here's some advice. some my momma has always said. treat people the way you want to be treated.also you cry when the are dead and gone then you must be guilty of something. dont start but dont take it either. that is exactly what has happened here on this site. she has started a lot and i do mean a lot of shit and we have gotten tired of and now are dishing as good if not better than she has given out. in my opinion and a lot of others she is a who re,and a drugged out person.so if she wants people to treat her better or not say things against her then i think she can be a grown up and not start the shit that she has done and will continue to do.i agree that people makes mistakes but it is not her JOB to get on here and put people down for it. so have this little heart to slut talk to her. i do believe that if she would stop flapping them gums of hers about people then the people would in return leave her alone.she asked who better to ask for info/new and it was given. talk to the ksp and leave the rest alone. if they have anything new i am sure they would share that info with FAMILY. she is not so all she is doing is making it hard on the family and the police. go to them and leave the rest of us alone.
Crazy, trouble makin, Gutter mouth Charlotte! You just described your your nasty, dirty self in your above post. You said, "She gets on here flapping them gums all the tite and starting troeble and we are tired of it." Well Charlotte, Roxanne is absolutely NOT doing any of that! You are the DIRTY LIAR that is doing that. You are the one who wrote those crazy post and tried to pose as her. "It says Harliy girl",YOU SAY. "THAT PROVES IT WAS HER". THAT PROVES NOTHING, YOU IDIOT!!! IT ONLY PROVERS THAT A PIECE OF PAPER WILL LIE STILL AND LET ANYBODY WRITE ANYTHING ON IT! You can't fool any one that Roxanne wrote ANY of that. She doesn't use that nasty gutter talk. That is you! YOU HEARTLESS IDIOT! You have no conscience. And who are you calling WE? You say,"We are tired of it". You don't have a friend in this world. If you did, you wouldn't need all those imaginary ones. We are the ones who are sick of YOU!
boo hoo

Paris, KY

#40 Apr 3, 2013
Is your life boring? You are on topix doing the same exact thing you are accusing this person doing. the charlotte WE all know you are talking about is a good mother to her children & doesn't need a man to take care of them because it looks to me that they are all well taken care of!!! So whoever you are do all of us a favor get off the pills and all the other drugs your on, get off the computer & get a damn job and then maybe you won't have so much time on your hands to start shit!
Life is not boring

United States

#41 Apr 4, 2013
boo hoo wrote:
Is your life boring? You are on topix doing the same exact thing you are accusing this person doing. the charlotte WE all know you are talking about is a good mother to her children & doesn't need a man to take care of them because it looks to me that they are all well taken care of!!! So whoever you are do all of us a favor get off the pills and all the other drugs your on, get off the computer & get a damn job and then maybe you won't have so much time on your hands to start shit!
No,My life is not boring! I am just sick and tired of turning on my computer and seeing YOU on here saying all that same old ignorance, day after day, week after week after week.The dirty, nasty names that you keep calling that lady, tell us nothing except the fact that YOU ARE obcessed with a lady You call ROXY, that you can't stop dogging. And You should be arrested for it.If that lady wants to grieve forever for someone she lost, That is her business. Leave her alone! What is it to you?????? And what is it to you if I have a job or not?? I do but it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BULLY!
poor little baby

Paris, KY

#42 Apr 5, 2013
well hell you lie again. it has to be boring for you to have the need to come to this site as soon as you turn on your computer. sounds to me like you are obsessed with not only this site but with 2 people as well. i have noticed that you feel the need to come on this site to see if poor little harley girl is being talked about. you also have to see who is talking about her AND BASH THEM FOR DOING SO. sounds a more than a little obsessed to me. easy way to solve your problem. dont come on here. if this site upsets you then stay away. you said your self you see this week after week after week. so stay away dont come on here for awhile. grow some thicker skin. here's a brilliant idea. get a life and leave them 2 ladies alone. harley girl is an adult and so are the rest of them on here. they seem to be able to handle this site just fine. you are the one crying over it.you know what. some people say dirty names and when some of say they are sentence enhancers. a little sure fire way of getting the meaning brought to the fore front. i have a right to my opinions. if i feel and truely believe she is a no count washed out whor e then that is my opinion. so DEAL with it.so lets use your logic again. we the people of carlise can stop dogging harley girl so in your opinion we must be obsessed with them. so lets see, you keep dogging a person named charlotte. you see her every where. you have sworn she is responsible for every post on this forum. so you and HAVE to be obsessed with her. so we should be arrested? i say for what. our opinions are just that. opinions. there is no breaking the law there. so what should we do about you? turn over all your comments to the law. let them track your ip address , and arrest you? you wont leave that charlotte person alone. it is like its your daily goal or something. you just have to bash her at least a few times. if this isnt done then you day is incomplete. so i am gonna throw your words back at you. leave her alone ! what is it to you??????YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BULLY!
Poor old wicked woman

United States

#43 Apr 5, 2013
poor little baby wrote:
well hell you lie again. it has to be boring for you to have the need to come to this site as soon as you turn on your computer. sounds to me like you are obsessed with not only this site but with 2 people as well. i have noticed that you feel the need to come on this site to see if poor little harley girl is being talked about. you also have to see who is talking about her AND BASH THEM FOR DOING SO. sounds a more than a little obsessed to me. easy way to solve your problem. dont come on here. if this site upsets you then stay away. you said your self you see this week after week after week. so stay away dont come on here for awhile. grow some thicker skin. here's a brilliant idea. get a life and leave them 2 ladies alone. harley girl is an adult and so are the rest of them on here. they seem to be able to handle this site just fine. you are the one crying over it.you know what. some people say dirty names and when some of say they are sentence enhancers. a little sure fire way of getting the meaning brought to the fore front. i have a right to my opinions. if i feel and truely believe she is a no count washed out whor e then that is my opinion. so DEAL with it.so lets use your logic again. we the people of carlise can stop dogging harley girl so in your opinion we must be obsessed with them. so lets see, you keep dogging a person named charlotte. you see her every where. you have sworn she is responsible for every post on this forum. so you and HAVE to be obsessed with her. so we should be arrested? i say for what. our opinions are just that. opinions. there is no breaking the law there. so what should we do about you? turn over all your comments to the law. let them track your ip address , and arrest you? you wont leave that charlotte person alone. it is like its your daily goal or something. you just have to bash her at least a few times. if this isnt done then you day is incomplete. so i am gonna throw your words back at you. leave her alone ! what is it to you??????YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BULLY!
Poor old wicked woman. Has nothing to say that she hasn't said over and over again, hundreds of times but sill flapping her gums any way. Pitiful!
poor little baby

Paris, KY

#44 Apr 5, 2013
i agree that harley girl is a poor little old wicked woman. still flapping them gums. if she cant stand up for her self then she needs to stay away from the internet. time to pack it up harley girl. grow some thicker skin and some balls while you are at. you think it is ok to talk and smash and bash people on here but when they come back at you, you piss and moan and cry. your logic and mind is clouded by all them damn drugs. hahahahah woot woot finally the truth is out. i am not the only one that thinks harley girl is wicked

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chrystal metcalf died last night 19 min brother 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Chaos of Madness 135,027
guy named ron 4 hr line 2 C 2
any women wanna make an easy 50$ 8 hr Haha 18
megan bussell Wed cat 6
Poll Who's the nastiest Megan, Kayla, Ruthy? (Jun '09) Wed kygirl 28
lost dog Wed line 2 C 2
Barterville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barterville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]