Posted in the Barterville Forum

nap time

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2013
Seen all kinds of cops at the apartments in front of the courthouse
someone

Paris, KY

#2 Sep 30, 2013
Judging by some of the people that live there it is likely drug related.
sally

Corbin, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2013
its drug related someone made a buy and ratted but they will be ok its Carlisle and in Carlisle you get a slap on the wrist and told not to do it anymore and these people are friends with the county attorney enough said
star-lite

Clay City, KY

#4 Oct 1, 2013
Do you tell us that they don't arrest these people and cart their sorry tail to jail? Then drag their sorry tail back for court and the judge doesn't even see them? The "elected" Hon. Judge does not judge them? So tell us who goes scott free. Or the police judge them? I assume you have seen and been a witness to this outrageous conduct. "Someone" posted it was likely drug related. Wow, what informative citizens we have.
Jeremy Melear

Paris, KY

#6 Oct 1, 2013
I am glad you all think 3 years is a slap on the wrist.
someone

Paris, KY

#7 Oct 1, 2013
Whatever druggie. You still never answered my question about sliding the meat into your sexy ass little sister.
SirRealist

Pikeville, KY

#8 Oct 1, 2013
Here is the real beef... Look at the BCDC for this September. Switch to all and enter their last names. Track them back to 2004 or 2005. Crimes from bad checks and alcohol abuse to Menacing and Rape. Every one of them is a repeat criminal. Some of them for the same crime more than once, ie. Menacing. Rape and intimidation are serious enough one time to receive long sentences. These are the people who need to be off the street before they hurt someone.
Ann

Richmond, KY

#9 Oct 1, 2013
someone wrote:
Whatever druggie. You still never answered my question about sliding the meat into your sexy ass little sister.
Betcha wouldn't type shit like that if you had to put your name to it, would you, COWARD???
someone

Paris, KY

#10 Oct 1, 2013
Ann wrote:
<quoted text>Betcha wouldn't type shit like that if you had to put your name to it, would you, COWARD???
Shut up sloot. I'm not talking to you. I'm trying to ask Jeremy if he ever had the urge to pork his sister. I have sure had the urge. Hell, my urge is standing up and looking at me right now. Now get back in the kitchen and fix me a sammich. I'll need to recharge after I massage out this load.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#11 Oct 1, 2013
Jeremy Melear wrote:
I am glad you all think 3 years is a slap on the wrist.
3 years is not a slap on the wrist, but it also depends on what it is for. What is scary, is that some of these people who were just caught, didn't see it coming. Learn from what has been happening over the last few months? You would be a good example to speak out to these young adults.
Ann

Richmond, KY

#12 Oct 2, 2013
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up sloot. I'm not talking to you. I'm trying to ask Jeremy if he ever had the urge to pork his sister. I have sure had the urge. Hell, my urge is standing up and looking at me right now. Now get back in the kitchen and fix me a sammich. I'll need to recharge after I massage out this load.
Jeremy's prolly got more brains in his little toe than you do in your skull. Guess you're massaging your load cuz no girl would get near that 2 inches of yours,lol.
SirRealist

Richmond, KY

#14 Oct 3, 2013
SirRealist wrote:
Here is the real beef... Look at the BCDC for this September. Switch to all and enter their last names. Track them back to 2004 or 2005. Crimes from bad checks and alcohol abuse to Menacing and Rape. Every one of them is a repeat criminal. Some of them for the same crime more than once, ie. Menacing. Rape and intimidation are serious enough one time to receive long sentences. These are the people who need to be off the street before they hurt someone.
What I forgot to say was look at the ones in September who are listed as living in Carlisle. Those were the ones I was referring to. There never seems to be any lack of arrests in Nicholas County, and more often than not they are repeat criminals.
Serious

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Oct 8, 2013
Kathy Petitt was arrested for hanging her ugliness out in public. She was fined and then her son was informed that we have a leash law and she needs to be on one
your back

Winchester, KY

#17 Oct 27, 2013
Serious wrote:
Kathy Petitt was arrested for hanging her ugliness out in public. She was fined and then her son was informed that we have a leash law and she needs to be on one
I see you could not stay silent any longer. Kathy must be a huge threat for you. You ought to be more like her instead of the hateful, unhappy, noisy miserable person you are. You shouldn't let her get to you so much. Here is a thought get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waynie cox 4 hr Truth 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr stray-cat 132,163
sneaky sneaky 7 hr Ben Dover 5
Shelby Sosby 9 hr idspankthat 7
wondering Wed Ben Dover 3
Brad Lenox (Jun '14) Wed Nightmare 11
Doug Mitchell Tue gail 2
Barterville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web