First Prev
of 5
Next Last
sows-ear

Richmond, KY

#95 Jan 24, 2013
sage wrote:
Sows-ear, I thought it was Sows-rear. Never make a silk purse of it that is for sure. Run for office. You have the mouth for it. The English have a Know-Nothing party, maybe you could start it up here. Kenny is no doubt stepping down because he has to deal with idiots like you. It would frustrate anyone.
Glad you remembered the old saying. Good, I swear if you knew who I am you wouldn't be so angry. Kenny Lyons has no dealings with me, so you are wrong. Do you know about the Know-Nothing Party, how it originated, then surely you use the euphemism with jest as the phrase "Know Nothing" has nothing to do with intelligence. And it originated in the good ole "USA? Lets go to the kitchen and make something good. Ingredients: Let's see don't they use sage in sausage rolls. The scrap pieces of the sow. Humm maybe we are related. You sage, me sausage. Don't worry about my mouth it and a good mind were awarded to us to use. The mouth is used for something to do but eat..Cheer up, we seem to sense the problem you have with it your mouth. We match I'm telling you.
Bussell for judge

Jackson, KY

#96 Jan 25, 2013
he needs another line of work,
Josh

Thornville, OH

#97 Jan 25, 2013
Be civil..........you'll scare away the other ding a lings!
sage

Nerinx, KY

#98 Jan 25, 2013
I knew nothing of the Know Nothing party and I know only a little now. I think I know Josh stole your last screen name and abused it. Too bad he did not know his Albert DeSalvo intimately huh? The last screen name kind of stank anyway, not as bad as horse manure perhaps. I seem to have trod in someones bucket! We tend to speak our minds. Sometimes in sport. We have that much in common. Carry on and don't mind me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min ChromiuMan 152,024
the music thread (Mar '12) 16 hr Lilly 62
crystal columbia jason (Oct '11) Aug 24 Anonymous 3
Anyone know about Crystal J. ? (Oct '09) Aug 24 Anonymous 17
does anyone know if MMI is haunted? (Oct '10) Aug 23 Ghost hunter 12
where do i find Aug 23 elmo 1
poems for those who are lost and feel alone (Feb '11) Aug 23 clangas 41

Barterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barterville Mortgages