First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Anonymous

Clay City, KY

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Well the story had a good start but in all consideration it was taken off. Citizens need to know what happens on government property. Will it make the newspaper? Or not? I say not. So what is the story?
Old timer

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 19, 2013
More going on there than you know Wait for the big announcement this week
Pity you

Clay City, KY

#6 Jan 19, 2013
You should pray after making such a comment.
Marge

United States

#7 Jan 19, 2013
I don't know why Mr. Lyons would want to resign. He appears to be doing his job efficient. However, if for some reasom he is stepping down, I believe Mike Dotson would be a good person to replacement him with.
true

Richmond, KY

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Marge wrote:
I don't know why Mr. Lyons would want to resign. He appears to be doing his job efficient. However, if for some reasom he is stepping down, I believe Mike Dotson would be a good person to replacement him with.
Laugh my ass off Mike Dotson is a joke.
true

Richmond, KY

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Old timer wrote:
More going on there than you know Wait for the big announcement this week
Tell now please!!!
Anonymous

Clay City, KY

#10 Jan 19, 2013
Marge wrote:
You need someone in there that can take of their own affairs in a Christian manner. Know what I mean?
Luke

Pataskala, OH

#11 Jan 20, 2013
To forgive is divine..........to forget is stupid!
Headquarters Man

Chicago, IL

#13 Jan 20, 2013
Bill Clark from Shelter Insurance would be a good replacement
true

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 20, 2013
Headquarters Man wrote:
Bill Clark from Shelter Insurance would be a good replacement
He's a joke also.
com-post

Pataskala, OH

#16 Jan 20, 2013
How about Uriah Heap?
Not gonna happen

Duluth, GA

#17 Jan 20, 2013
Kenny is telling everyone he's not stepping down unless the Govurner puts it in writing that he appoints Mike Pryor! Power to Pryor! So get over yourself Clark and Dotson fans, Kenny's got this one!
TigerSkin

Richmond, KY

#18 Jan 20, 2013
I thought that is why a Deputy Judge Executive was appointed......?
really

Pikeville, KY

#20 Jan 20, 2013
Why would Kenny be stepping down.What has he done?
Gotcha

Paris, KY

#21 Jan 20, 2013
really wrote:
Why would Kenny be stepping down.What has he done?
Kenny is doing what most people do when they get old enough. He is retiring. He has done nothing wrong unless trying to help this county is wrong.
Anonymous

Clay City, KY

#22 Jan 20, 2013
Not gonna happen wrote:
Kenny is telling everyone he's not stepping down unless the Govurner puts it in writing that he appoints Mike Pryor! Power to Pryor! So get over yourself Clark and Dotson fans, Kenny's got this one!
Oh good grief...you actually believe that? Who can understand where Dotson and Pryor fit into the picture. They just suddenly pop up as candidates for office? Mark Long would be the best replacement, if we needed one.
Anonymous

Clay City, KY

#23 Jan 20, 2013
Not gonna happen wrote:
Good grief....does anyone believe this??? Since when did Dotson and/ or Pryor come into the picture as candidates? Better to pull a name out of a hat. Kenny should put this in the paper, declaring this a rumor or the truth. Clark, ummm,? Mark Long would be the best, if we needed a new Ex. Just like voters in Nicholas, always pick a winner, LoL. Nuts.
Anonymous

Clay City, KY

#24 Jan 20, 2013
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>Kenny is doing what most people do when they get old enough. He is retiring. He has done nothing wrong unless trying to help this county is wrong.
Has he been in office 4 years? If so time flies, he was old enough to retire when he ran for office. What next?
true

United States

#25 Jan 20, 2013
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>Kenny is doing what most people do when they get old enough. He is retiring. He has done nothing wrong unless trying to help this county is wrong.
Amen!!!!!!!!
true

United States

#26 Jan 20, 2013
Steve Hamilton such a butt hole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr ChromiuMan 148,102
Doctors around Carlisle area 6 hr Clouseau 2
stolen 17 hr taylor hatton 1
Found : Your local idiot ! 20 hr Found 4
who got shot Wed bigfoot hunter 11
Jackie Blake! Wed NCHSGirls 1
Don Bromagen Apr 25 peoples court 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barterville Mortgages