Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
15,061 - 15,080 of 16,125 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 18
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17311
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A lawyer was cross-examining a doctor about whether or not he had checked the pulse of the deceased before he signed the death certificate.
"No," the doctor said. "I did not check his pulse."
"And did you listen for a heartbeat?" asked the lawyer.
"No I did not," the doctor said.
"So," said the lawyer, "When you signed the death certificate, you had not taken steps to make sure he was dead."
The doctor said, "Well, let me put it this way. The man's brain was in a jar on my desk but, for all I know, he could be out here somewhere practicing law!"
Then your tiny brain was taken out of the Jar and placed into Evidence.

Lmfao

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17312
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TEACHER: "What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?"

PUPILS (in unison): "That freakin' fool, WTF, teacher!!!"
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17313
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
TEACHER: "What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?"
PUPILS (in unison): "That freakin' fool, WTF, teacher!!!"
The Correct Answer was : Big Stewie.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17315
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Correct Answer was : Big Stewie.
Dream on, turd.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17316
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on, turd.
I never dream of turds like you, Do.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17318
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

TEACHER: What is the chemical formula for water, dummy?

WTF: "Way-ul, taychuh, Ah thank hit's HIJKLMNO"!

TEACHER: What in the hell are you talking about, you idiot?

WTF: Way-ul, taychuh, yistiday yew said thet hit were H to O!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17319
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I never dream of turds like you, Do.
Well, you sure talk enough about it. By the way, who is "Do?" Is it your sister? Does she "do" people?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17320
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
TEACHER: What is the chemical formula for water, dummy?
WTF: "Way-ul, taychuh, Ah thank hit's HIJKLMNO"!
TEACHER: What in the hell are you talking about, you idiot?
WTF: Way-ul, taychuh, yistiday yew said thet hit were H to O!
Then Big Stewie failed the Urine Test.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17321
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wtf drank the urine ate the turd and swam off in a river of diarrhea just for shitsandgiggles
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17322
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

demonicRats wrote:
wtf drank the urine ate the turd and swam off in a river of diarrhea just for shitsandgiggles
While you licked the toilet for the big chunks.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17324
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wonder if anybody will speak to wtf in real life, I doubt it
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17325
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

demonicRats wrote:
wonder if anybody will speak to wtf in real life, I doubt it
Wonder if you will ever get a Life? No way.
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17327
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I just saw wtf out behind burger king sucking on a whopper
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17328
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

demonicRats wrote:
I just saw wtf out behind burger king sucking on a whopper
I just saw you out behind El Poncho sucking a Mexican.
left coast

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17329
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I might not get on here much, but just wanted to let wtf know there are a lot of us with him. Reading the others' posts, omg, they have to be 12 years old, and behind in their grade level.
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17330
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hahahahahaha another obozovomit in love with wtf

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17331
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

If the Anti-WTF detractors are 12 years old then that indicates that WTF and his "support base" are 4 or 5 then. Poor POS SOB WTF can barely manage to articulate an entire coherent sentence and it's always riddled with homosexually themed hate speech. For some jackass to admit that they are "with him" or approve of
his meandering drivel is just a blatant admittance to being a moronic fool
LIKE WTF to begin with. Poor mindless Demo(nic)Rats, LMAO!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17333
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PAT RlOT wrote:
If the Anti-WTF detractors are 12 years old then that indicates that WTF and his "support base" are 4 or 5 then. Poor POS SOB WTF can barely manage to articulate an entire coherent sentence and it's always riddled with homosexually themed hate speech. For some jackass to admit that they are "with him" or approve of
his meandering drivel is just a blatant admittance to being a moronic fool
LIKE WTF to begin with. Poor mindless Demo(nic)Rats, LMAO!
You are 4 Amd 5 you live at home deadbeat 45 year old.
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17335
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wonder what amd means must be some kinda dumbassanese
funny

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17336
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

funny

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barterville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Barterville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barterville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barterville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••