sharpsburg

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Jun 18, 2013
I have a full blooded mt cur female five mths old I would like to find a good home I got two an cant handle both
maybe

Germantown, KY

#2 Jun 19, 2013
color and linage? I might be interested but has it been with other dogs a swell as kids?
sharpsburg

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Jun 20, 2013
red been round a few dogs an my kids an is very good with both
maybe

Germantown, KY

#4 Jun 20, 2013
Would like to look at her, where can I see her at? Has she been in vehicle riding? I want a dog I can go with me in my truck but also want one that will bark if anyone is on my property at night. I have had fuel stolen recently and the ONE dog I have out side will not bark at strangers.

So I would like to look at her this weekend if possible.
sharpsburg

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Jun 21, 2013
she dose not ride good but I haven't tried much shes very smart an she dose bark when she heres things out of the way I wont b around till sunday I could meet you somewhere then
maybe

Germantown, KY

#6 Jun 21, 2013
Let me think on it and will get back. I really want a dog that will ride in a vehicle. I have 5 more but they are either too old to get in the vehicle or do not ride well.
sharpsburg

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Jun 21, 2013
she dose ok up front but jumps out in the back of the truck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Ren 177,022
Looking 2 hr Worthyourwhile 1
Divorce 10 hr Husband 6
What happened to JL's b_obs?? 10 hr cray 2
jlb May 19 Pwy 5
your man May 13 Lucky2 5
2018 NC Election Race May 11 happy 2

Barterville Jobs

Personal Finance

Barterville Mortgages