Darrin

Paris, KY

#22 Mar 21, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Uh uh no dumbbutt that's not everlast is it????? I mean it has absolutely nothing to do with losing someone does it???? God forbid your dumbbutt never has to wake up to hear the news. I can quote what I want and that just fits people that smash talk dumbbutt
Yeah actually it was. Word for word. Google it.
look at

Winchester, KY

#23 Mar 22, 2013
all the money taxpayers are saving in jail fees now with another od
dontcare

United States

#24 Mar 24, 2013
let me tell something the next time i hear lutes say another bad word about chris, im gonna mess him up low life
Emily Campbell

Paris, KY

#25 Apr 20, 2013
Yes i proudly display my name unlike others on this post. For those of you who are so glad for another so called o.d. that really shows a lot of immaturity. Lil Chris had a great heart and if any of you hating on a dead man only knew his heart you would say what I've said since he died. It's not so much about how this boy died but more of how he lived. Chris left no children or wife behind. What he left was words of caring advice and also things that made us laugh. Like on miss Howard's bus in bourbon county he'd say huh for a big one what for two? And i can just hear that high pitched laugh when people said what? Just that fullness of life he had is what everyone should be talking about, not what sucked the life out of him. Truth be told, i still am unsure how he truly went out of this world and like i said previously i won't focus on how he died. I will reminisce on his livelihood. And everyone who's on here just to talk about something they know nothing about needs to stfu like my best friend "stfu" said before. I said my peace for my friend. Rest i.e. peace pimp lol chris
Emily Campbell

Paris, KY

#26 Apr 20, 2013
Rest in peace pimp lil Chris**
Emily Campbell

Paris, KY

#27 Apr 20, 2013
to miss goody two shoes wrote:
<quoted text>maybe YOU should give Him some respect. if you his FRIEND new he was fighting a demon and trying to do right, You should be the first one on the band wagon to HONOR him and seeing to it that the pusher who didnt care about his life are put away SOME FRIEND YOU ARE. some RESPECT you have
Dude u have no idea the kind of lengths that stfu went to in order to HONOUR him. I won't say anymore because obviously she didn't post her name for a reason.. just saying. Seems like you have diarrhea out the mouth. Need to get that checked man that's serious shit.
really

Irvine, KY

#28 Apr 21, 2013
wow emily your really burning up topix tonight, bashing old friends maybe the rehab comment should apply to you after all theres a few old and young dicks under your bed too. think id be a little more causiuos if i were you, i mean after all... oh by the way.. GET A LIFE, or at least a job.
wow

Paris, KY

#29 Apr 21, 2013
really wrote:
wow emily your really burning up topix tonight, bashing old friends maybe the rehab comment should apply to you after all theres a few old and young dicks under your bed too. think id be a little more causiuos if i were you, i mean after all... oh by the way.. GET A LIFE, or at least a job.
Just to let you know i have a family a home a car and a job. And please inform me what old friends was i bashing?? And no one but me knows what I've had so I'm not worried about that little old and young comment. I mean if your feelings are so strong speak up, tell me who you are because no one has came to me personally with a problem. Now i won't junk up my deceased friend's forum anymore. Just speak up with your name.
Worthless

AOL

#30 Apr 21, 2013
Just another dumb ass, redneck, junkie DEAD! The world is FAR better without dopeheads like that!
hey crazy people

Florence, KY

#31 Apr 28, 2013
look at wrote:
all the money taxpayers are saving in jail fees now with another od
you must be a heartless piece of shit who gives a damn about taxpayers we are talking about a young man dieing damn what is wrong with you people he was someone"s son,grandson,brother,friend
hey crazy people

Florence, KY

#32 Apr 28, 2013
Worthless wrote:
Just another dumb ass, redneck, junkie DEAD! The world is FAR better without dopeheads like that!
your a frigging loser to talk about him like that wish I new who you are YOUR PROBABLY THE BIGGEST PILL HEAD OF ALL CARLISLE
Just A Mom

Richmond, KY

#33 Apr 28, 2013
It really breaks my heart to pick up The Lexington Herald-Leader and the local paper to read the obituaries. We are losing way too many young people. These people are our future. I cannot believe that some of you are so heartless and evidently have no feelings for anything or anybody! Shame on you! God has taught us to love everyone. Like the poster before me said...This is a son, a brother, a grandson, and a friend.
hey crazy people

Florence, KY

#35 Apr 29, 2013
Just A Mom wrote:
It really breaks my heart to pick up The Lexington Herald-Leader and the local paper to read the obituaries. We are losing way too many young people. These people are our future. I cannot believe that some of you are so heartless and evidently have no feelings for anything or anybody! Shame on you! God has taught us to love everyone. Like the poster before me said...This is a son, a brother, a grandson, and a friend.
I'M WITH YOU 100% IT"S AWFUL TO LOSE A LOVED ONE I know I have lost a few people in my life to drugs a close brother-n-law but that doesn't mean I didn't love him and miss him everyday those people that get on topix and talk about Chris like makes me sick I know his mother she is a very sweet woman and his grandmother is also I no they are having a hard time with his death regardless how he died he is still their son,grandson
brother willy padgett

Morehead, KY

#37 Apr 29, 2013
try me
curious

Paris, KY

#38 Apr 29, 2013
brother willy padgett wrote:
try me
Your big brother loved you like no other.i can remember when you were little you would get in people's asses for talking about Chris and i mean like 5 years old. He will always be looking down on you watching over you. He taught you a lot. Don't let people get in your head Willy, stay strong for Chris.
teresa aka TT

Morehead, KY

#39 Apr 30, 2013
I've read everything on here about my son Chris, For one thing thank you Emily for defending him; he thought alot of you growing up. But for anyone else who has anything bad to say about chris. Get some balls and contact me. Because chris had a good heart, he was a good person and you dont know how it feels to lose your son. I hope you never have to go through it. so im gonna let the lord take care of you bad people. if me and my son dont get you first. And another thing you taxpayers didnt pay a damn thing for chris. His mimi and papaw paid everything for him. He's not here anymore so please let my son rest in peace. Keep your thoughts to yourself.
really

Duluth, GA

#40 Apr 30, 2013
teresa aka TT wrote:
I've read everything on here about my son Chris, For one thing thank you Emily for defending him; he thought alot of you growing up. But for anyone else who has anything bad to say about chris. Get some balls and contact me. Because chris had a good heart, he was a good person and you dont know how it feels to lose your son. I hope you never have to go through it. so im gonna let the lord take care of you bad people. if me and my son dont get you first. And another thing you taxpayers didnt pay a damn thing for chris. His mimi and papaw paid everything for him. He's not here anymore so please let my son rest in peace. Keep your thoughts to yourself.
I agree TT people are just stupid on here! They only talk shit because you can't find out who they are. Love you:)
A word

Richmond, KY

#41 Apr 30, 2013
Teresa, I didn't know your son but I'm very sorry for your loss as cannot think of anything worse than losing a child. Possibly something in their lives has hardened the hearts of some of the posters or maybe they just don't have hearts. If they have children, they are either very brave or very stupid saying something that could end up coming home to them one day. You are very wise in saying you will let the Lord take care of them and don't waste your time even reading their dumb posts. Just remember that most people don't feel the way these few posters do and keep the good memories of Chris alive.
Diana

Paris, KY

#42 Apr 30, 2013
I remember when Chris was a young kid he was so cute and a good kid and as a man he still was maybe he was a little deppresed but no I don't think he did pill runs.i Don't know if it was an over dose or not but not every time a person dies from an over dose does it mean they are on drugs sometimes people just don't want to live anymore' So before you judge walk in their shoes I know he was a good person and I fell for those who Love him.
Candy

Paris, KY

#43 May 1, 2013
teresa aka TT wrote:
I got your back TT Chris was a good man with a big heart. I dare any of you to say something bad about him to me. I promise you will be knocked on your ass. R.I.P. Chris I miss and love you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min aWitchintheWoods 131,568
Ex-Mormon Band Forced to Cancel Concert Due to ... 9 hr Mark 101
corned citizen 16 hr yeah 5
new little blonde at tracks Sat wouldnt_yalike2know 3
Who is David Thornsburg Dating? Fri see it 8
Let's all play "Follow the word" (Aug '10) Nov 21 Wolverine33 27
J Jones (May '14) Nov 18 Question 31
Barterville Dating
Find my Match

Barterville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barterville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barterville