Lebanon, KY

#1 Mar 18, 2013
What happened to him?
LG

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Mandy wrote:
What happened to him?
I saw on Facebook that he died. Anyone know what happened?
huh

Tucker, GA

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Heard it was a massive heart attack, he was a great person and will be missed:(
Another O D

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2013
LG wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw on Facebook that he died. Anyone know what happened?
Another O.D.

concerned

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2013
huh wrote:
Heard it was a massive heart attack, he was a great person and will be missed:(
Wow a major heart attack at his age? So sad. Feel sorry for Leia and the kids.
truth

Tucker, GA

#7 Mar 18, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow a major heart attack at his age? So sad. Feel sorry for Leia and the kids.
Wrong Chris McCarty.
concerned

United States

#8 Mar 18, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong Chris McCarty.
How many are there?
concerned

United States

#9 Mar 18, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong Chris McCarty.
In that case, my apologies. I only knew of the one.
huh

Tucker, GA

#10 Mar 18, 2013
The Chris McCarty that passed is from bourbon/Paris but he was well known in nicholas county. He was a great person and a sweetheart. Prayers for his family!
tracy

Winchester, KY

#11 Mar 18, 2013
huh wrote:
The Chris McCarty that passed is from bourbon/Paris but he was well known in nicholas county. He was a great person and a sweetheart. Prayers for his family!
he will be missed I loved him so much miss you cuz
near

Paris, KY

#12 Mar 18, 2013
How did he die?
Another one

Zoe, KY

#13 Mar 19, 2013
maybe the trips to new york, georgia and florida will stop. and the backers.
Please run

Paris, KY

#14 Mar 19, 2013
Another one wrote:
maybe the trips to new york, georgia and florida will stop. and the backers.
NO the runs won't stop. These people furnishing the money could care less about how many die. Wake up people they don't care about you. All they care about is keeping you hooked so you can do their dirty work. Money, money, money the more they have the more they want. I wouldn't want to be them on judgement day. I doubt the drug problem will ever stop but if the runners will start talking we can sure get a handle on it. How many more has to die or be locked up and families ruined?
Stfu

Yorktown, VA

#15 Mar 19, 2013
This forum was started asking how he died, if that question was solved than stfu. He literally just passed. Give his friends and family some damn respect.
to miss goody two shoes

Jackson, KY

#16 Mar 19, 2013
Stfu wrote:
This forum was started asking how he died, if that question was solved than stfu. He literally just passed. Give his friends and family some damn respect.
maybe YOU should give Him some respect. if you his FRIEND new he was fighting a demon and trying to do right, You should be the first one on the band wagon to HONOR him and seeing to it that the pusher who didnt care about his life are put away SOME FRIEND YOU ARE. some RESPECT you have
yeah

Richmond, KY

#17 Mar 19, 2013
REALLY PEOPLE REALLY, God forbid you have to wake up to hear the news, then you might know what its like to have to lose.
KJ

Tucker, GA

#18 Mar 19, 2013
yeah wrote:
REALLY PEOPLE REALLY, God forbid you have to wake up to hear the news, then you might know what its like to have to lose.
You really quoting Everlast at a time like this? Pssh
Mandy

United States

#19 Mar 20, 2013
So sad. I thought he was clean and sober.
Stfu

La Vergne, TN

#20 Mar 20, 2013
to miss goody two shoes wrote:
<quoted text>maybe YOU should give Him some respect. if you his FRIEND new he was fighting a demon and trying to do right, You should be the first one on the band wagon to HONOR him and seeing to it that the pusher who didnt care about his life are put away SOME FRIEND YOU ARE. some RESPECT you have
I do believe a true friend is one who don't put someone else's business out there. So maybe it's you who should question your friendship. & actually yes I did know that, but it doesn't give anyone any right to discuss what they "heard" about him. I've never known Chris to make trips to Florida.
yeah

Richmond, KY

#21 Mar 21, 2013
KJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You really quoting Everlast at a time like this? Pssh
Uh uh no dumbbutt that's not everlast is it????? I mean it has absolutely nothing to do with losing someone does it???? God forbid your dumbbutt never has to wake up to hear the news. I can quote what I want and that just fits people that smash talk dumbbutt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min George Justapose 163,323
Millersburg Jukebox (Jun '12) 12 hr Fungail 44
Watch Eric Fulton Apr 21 whom 2
Tiffany kiskaden (Jul '16) Apr 14 Pauly 5
RonB Apr 12 babe 2
Susan Howard Apr 11 Flees 5
House, trailer, apartment for rent Apr 10 Max 2

Barterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barterville Mortgages