First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cant understand

Athens, OH

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Passed a school bus while loading or unloading children and only fined $25? Can this be true?
Anonymous

Richmond, KY

#2 Jan 4, 2013
cant understand wrote:
Passed a school bus while loading or unloading children and only fined $25? Can this be true?
So???
Who Cares

Corbin, KY

#3 Jan 5, 2013
cant understand wrote:
Passed a school bus while loading or unloading children and only fined $25? Can this be true?
Did you want him to get the death penalty?
Info

United States

#4 Jan 5, 2013
It wasn't a fine for passing a school bus, it was amended down to Careless driving brainiac, don't believe everything you read in the paper. Goes to show everyone in this town is out to get the Leo's... First mark, then guy, and then the chief , now George, gosh I wish everyone would leave these guys alone and let them do there job!!!
Anonymous

Richmond, KY

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Info wrote:
It wasn't a fine for passing a school bus, it was amended down to Careless driving brainiac, don't believe everything you read in the paper. Goes to show everyone in this town is out to get the Leo's... First mark, then guy, and then the chief , now George, gosh I wish everyone would leave these guys alone and let them do there job!!!
Amen!!!
carlisle

Winchester, KY

#6 Jan 5, 2013
Info wrote:
It wasn't a fine for passing a school bus, it was amended down to Careless driving brainiac, don't believe everything you read in the paper. Goes to show everyone in this town is out to get the Leo's... First mark, then guy, and then the chief , now George, gosh I wish everyone would leave these guys alone and let them do there job!!!
If it had been us a citizen they would bury is alive over this.
Urgent
#7 Jan 5, 2013
carlisle wrote:
<quoted text>
If it had been us a citizen they would bury is alive over this.
No matter what he got, it is wrong to pass a scholbus when kids are loding or unloding, so the self-proclaimed goofball needs his ass disaplined reguardless. yes I sais self -proclaimed GOOFBALL
really

Macon, GA

#9 Jan 5, 2013
He is a officer of our police department.He should know better then pass a school bus when loading or unloading and he should have been fined alot more.And,if he didnt know better he BROKE THE LAW,what if he hit a child? They are to enforce the law NOT break the law.....
carlisle

Winchester, KY

#10 Jan 5, 2013
really wrote:
He is a officer of our police department.He should know better then pass a school bus when loading or unloading and he should have been fined alot more.And,if he didnt know better he BROKE THE LAW,what if he hit a child? They are to enforce the law NOT break the law.....
Amen to that
Info

United States

#11 Jan 5, 2013
Amended down must mean he was not guilty of passing a school bus while loading or unloading children... He was guilty of Careless driving, a minor traffic violation. In school you should have learned not just to read the words on the page, but must also be able to comprehend the words which you have read!
Hence

Winchester, KY

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Why the other officers often call him by his nickname: "Stupid George".
but still

Jackson, KY

#13 Jan 5, 2013
a violation of the law. by a law officer. a real no no. hope its on his work record.
Cops

United States

#14 Jan 5, 2013
Support or boys in blue... They put there life on the line every day to keep my family and yours safe, what if you didn't have these guys to protect you, then what? They chose to be out there to serve and protect you nimwits that are trying to drag there name through the dirt.. And I'm guessing that the ones that are putting down these boys and talking about them like this are none other than the criminals that my family needs protected from!!!
com-post

Thornville, OH

#15 Jan 5, 2013
thank you, Barney...........
Anonymous

Richmond, KY

#16 Jan 6, 2013
com-post wrote:
thank you, Barney..........
BoooooooooHooooooooooo, the phantom com-post strikes again. Can't you think of another one, or just want to torment a law abiding citizen?
carlisle resident

Paris, KY

#17 Jan 6, 2013
our kids come first ---not the sorry police dept we have.
carlisle

Winchester, KY

#18 Jan 6, 2013
carlisle resident wrote:
our kids come first ---not the sorry police dept we have.
That's right I'm cutting court news out of paper and mailing to Frankfort and ask their opinion if this is fair to us.
John

Macon, GA

#19 Jan 6, 2013
To protect and serve is what he is suposta do not putting my kids life in danger driving like a fool
Anonymous

Richmond, KY

#20 Jan 7, 2013
John wrote:
To protect and serve is what he is suposta do not putting my kids life in danger driving like a fool
Rush to judgment
John

Macon, GA

#21 Jan 7, 2013
He pled quilty. Support the guys in blue what a joke out guys should be wearing orange jump suits

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mickey402 149,694
Ignorant men !! 16 hr HhhbKy 9
Eric and amy Mon Lars 4
Brad lenox Sun dave 16
joshua haddix (Apr '13) Sun Court 7
Why did Garrett's close? Sat Angel 10
Hot men (Aug '15) Jul 23 Paris princess 11

Barterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barterville Mortgages