It's Official..Pryors the Man
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Herkimer

Thornville, OH

#42 Feb 11, 2013
Herkimer wishes to announce that he is withdrawing from consideration and gives his support to Elmer Fudpucker! He asks all his friends to vote for and support Elmer!
Brat

Pineville, KY

#43 Feb 11, 2013
Senior Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Question for you, Brat? How many senior sitizens do yoy think resides in this county? Find the answer to that and compare it with the number who are participating in activities at the Senior Citizen's Center. I would bet my old 1986 ford truck that it is less than five percent. Yes, I believe that money could be better spent to fund more worth while programs. The econony is bad. School programs are being cut. After school programs that allow children to stay after school because parents work is much more important. Yes, if 95 percent of our older people can do without this center, the other 5 percent can too. The people who are on the payroll there are the only ones who are benefiting from this. As for Mr. Hamilton. He sure looks like an older citizen to me. He looks older than me and I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN and I work every day.
Don't need your old ford, already have one for I'm a senior citizen that works every day too! Have to to help support the younger people who don't. Don't care if only 2 percent--think we still a seniors citizens program. Mr. Hamilton might look older than you but he definitely has a much better sense of humor than you do!
sows-ear

Pikeville, KY

#44 Feb 11, 2013
I heard Mike Pryor's daughter works in the governor's office. Is this true? If so, ah what a shame. Brown noses, be careful what you ask for you might get it, it ain't what it seems. Every office has it's politics. Live and learn.
Charles

Little Valley, NY

#45 Feb 11, 2013
Lindas list Revised wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some nice people, who are and have been members of that committee for a long time. They have never had a problem making rational decisoons before and wouldn't have any now. The problem is they are now out numbered. About a half dozen new members joined this committee about the time Mr. Lyons became judge. Was this a coincidence? Three members who weren't listed are: Gracie Guy, Betty Morford and Shirley Collins. These ladies will always vote for what they think to be right. They will try and fill the position with the most qualified candidate. They are certianly not push overs. Sandy Watkins is the daughter of one of them. I believe she is the kind of person who will vote her conscienco also. Another elderly member of that committee would vote for Elmer Fudpucker, if he would promise that he would continue to keep shoveling more and more money into the Senior Citizen's Center to continue funding all of their pet projects. John Hamilton is another older citizen who became a new member of this group since Mr. Lyons became judge. Any wonder why this committee is now being called the "Good OLD BOY'S CLUB?
So, at least (2) of the younger members of this Executative Committee,(Bubba Sidles, sheriff, and Sandy Watkins, Circuit Clerk) are elected officials? Is this legal? I can see how some individuals could feel intimidated in a situation such as this.
GREER

Thornville, OH

#46 Feb 11, 2013
Elmer Fudpucker for Judge!
W H Y

United States

#47 Feb 11, 2013
Morals wrote:
Martha Moss would be the perfect replacement. She has morals and is highly intelligent! We want Judge MOSS!
Why on earth do you think she would even consider doing that? Martha has the position that she wants. She worked hard to earn being where she is now. That is almost as ridiculous as asking our governor if he would want to quit what he is doing and come here and be County Judge. Get real!
Yeah Right

United States

#48 Feb 12, 2013
Senior Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Question for you, Brat? How many senior sitizens do yoy think resides in this county? Find the answer to that and compare it with the number who are participating in activities at the Senior Citizen's Center. I would bet my old 1986 ford truck that it is less than five percent. Yes, I believe that money could be better spent to fund more worth while programs. The econony is bad. School programs are being cut. After school programs that allow children to stay after school because parents work is much more important. Yes, if 95 percent of our older people can do without this center, the other 5 percent can too. The people who are on the payroll there are the only ones who are benefiting from this. As for Mr. Hamilton. He sure looks like an older citizen to me. He looks older than me and I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN and I work every day.
School funds have been cut, yet we still have several school employees driving school owned vehicles home at the expense of the children. The judge's office and school officials are one in the same. Same sh:t different day!
GREER

Thornville, OH

#49 Feb 12, 2013
All will be better with Judge Fudpucker!
Willie

Little Valley, NY

#50 Feb 12, 2013
GREER wrote:
All will be better with Judge Fudpucker!
Yeah, Sheep Man, We know. You don't have to keep shoving it down our throats!
sows-ear

Winchester, KY

#51 Feb 12, 2013
It's over, yes his daughter works at the state office building, Frankfort. Lyons is going to help. So sit back and see what happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Patriot 166,449
Bluish grey Impala with pink monogram on back 6 hr Just curious 1
Dating Sites (May '16) 7 hr Melvin 59
Millersburg Jukebox (Jun '12) 7 hr Melvin 75
susie ritchie 13 hr just curious 1
Angie treadway Aug 20 whynot 1
Town drama queen Aug 19 Handel 19

Barterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barterville Mortgages