It's Official..Pryors the Man

It's Official..Pryors the Man

Posted in the Barterville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Smart Person

Georgetown, KY

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Like it or not.He's the new man....
Terrence

Thornville, OH

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Ithought it was Harrison Funkindorfer
Dirty Politics

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 8, 2013
When's the swearing in ceremony? I've just got to be there.
Really

United States

#4 Feb 8, 2013
For real? Omg I thought Steve Hamilton was the best choice between the two, well things are never gonna change in good old Nicholas county. Glad I moved
omg

United States

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Really wrote:
For real? Omg I thought Steve Hamilton was the best choice between the two, well things are never gonna change in good old Nicholas county. Glad I moved
Get over yourself Dorsey !!!!
You need help

United States

#6 Feb 8, 2013
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over yourself Dorsey !!!!
It is NOT OVER! In the end, the man most qualified to be Judge Executive will bw permanebtly appointed. The man from Frankfort who came here to help this silly bunch of "puppets" suggest (3) names to send to the governor, couldn't help but see that they couldn't make a rational decision. The majority of those on that committee can only do what their dictator tells them to do. He wasn't given 3 names. The governor will see through what they are trying to do. Wait and see. He didn't get where he is by being stupid.
sows-ear

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 8, 2013
What a nightmare. Another redneck? I love Mike but can't see him working with that bunch.
omg

United States

#8 Feb 8, 2013
sows-ear wrote:
What a nightmare. Another redneck? I love Mike but can't see him working with that bunch.
Bet ole Steve won't run over Mike like he did Kenny.
not

Richmond, KY

#9 Feb 9, 2013
You need help wrote:
<quoted text>
It is NOT OVER! In the end, the man most qualified to be Judge Executive will bw permanebtly appointed. The man from Frankfort who came here to help this silly bunch of "puppets" suggest (3) names to send to the governor, couldn't help but see that they couldn't make a rational decision. The majority of those on that committee can only do what their dictator tells them to do. He wasn't given 3 names. The governor will see through what they are trying to do. Wait and see. He didn't get where he is by being stupid.
the governor HAS made his selection as of yesterday (feb. 8th), and it IS Mike Pryor....the Carlisle Mercury already reported it.
Mr. Pryor will serve until the next election.
Mike

Thornville, OH

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Lets get out a recall petition out and appoint Herkimer to his rightfull job!
He has no shame

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2013
not wrote:
<quoted text>
the governor HAS made his selection as of yesterday (feb. 8th), and it IS Mike Pryor....the Carlisle Mercury already reported it.
Mr. Pryor will serve until the next election.
Why on earth are YOU telling that big barefaced lie? No one has beem appointed yet! Why did you lie again and say that the Mercury reported it? You don't know a lie from the truth,do you. SHAME ON YOU!
Really

Tucker, GA

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Is this True? I hope not, be a sad day for Nicholas County if it is, Mary Stewart should have the job
Absolutely NOT True

Little Valley, NY

#13 Feb 9, 2013
Really wrote:
Is this True? I hope not, be a sad day for Nicholas County if it is, Mary Stewart should have the job
NO! It is NOT true. The Carlisle Mercury never printed any such thing. That meeting to pick 3 potential candidates was a joke. The man who was here from Frankfort to help conduct this meeting knew that. That is why he suggested that everyone interested in this situation contact the governor's office. I am told some interesting information has been sent. I agree with you, It's embarrassing to this county, that an outstanding lady that has functioned so well for so many years in City Government, could be turned away without one vote! This is definately the work of "THE GOOD OLD BOY'S CLUB". Can't believe our governor will allow them to ger by with that. Time will tell.
Deacon

Thornville, OH

#14 Feb 9, 2013
Marsha Heap wasn't nominated either..........but her name has been sent to Frankfort!
Brat

Pineville, KY

#16 Feb 9, 2013
Absolutely NOT True wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! It is NOT true. The Carlisle Mercury never printed any such thing. That meeting to pick 3 potential candidates was a joke. The man who was here from Frankfort to help conduct this meeting knew that. That is why he suggested that everyone interested in this situation contact the governor's office. I am told some interesting information has been sent. I agree with you, It's embarrassing to this county, that an outstanding lady that has functioned so well for so many years in City Government, could be turned away without one vote! This is definately the work of "THE GOOD OLD BOY'S CLUB". Can't believe our governor will allow them to ger by with that. Time will tell.
How many people were on this committee that chose the candidates? I agree that Mary is as qualified as any one of the interested candidates and maybe more than some.
Linda

Tucker, GA

#17 Feb 10, 2013
Dem exec Committee:
Mike Dotson
Opal Kelly
Darlene Davis
Sandy Watkins
Betty Faye
John Anderson
Martha Taylor
Dorsey Watkins
Gladys Shrout
Cecil Shrout
Those are on there for sure! It's all a big conspiracy! There is no hope for our county's future, if those are our decision makers
Gladis

Thornville, OH

#18 Feb 10, 2013
Herkimer Heap is our only hope..........vote Independent!
Brat

Pineville, KY

#19 Feb 10, 2013
Linda wrote:
Dem exec Committee:
Mike Dotson
Opal Kelly
Darlene Davis
Sandy Watkins
Betty Faye
John Anderson
Martha Taylor
Dorsey Watkins
Gladys Shrout
Cecil Shrout
Those are on there for sure! It's all a big conspiracy! There is no hope for our county's future, if those are our decision makers
Some very good people on the list, hard to believe they wouldn't have chosen fairly. Are you sure this is the committee list or members in general??
unbelievable

Langsville, OH

#20 Feb 10, 2013
The Governor made the decision, not the committee. Nothing was done unfairly at the committee level. All seven names went to Frankfort
Absolutely NOT True

United States

#21 Feb 10, 2013
unbelievable wrote:
The Governor made the decision, not the committee. Nothing was done unfairly at the committee level. All seven names went to Frankfort
UNBELIEVABLE, Where are you coming up with these lies that you are publishing on Topix? This was not done in Frankfort. A meeting was held at the N.C. Courthouse on Feb.5th. at our governor's request, to pick 3 names to send to the governor to help him choose. The majority of this committee, went along with MR. Lyons, and tried to give the position to the man that Lyons had already promised it to. There are a few good people on that committee but they were out numbered. They stuck together and voted for Mr. Hamilton, to try and prevent this disaster from happening. This county is in a very bad situaton if our governor doesn't see through this conspiricy and get us back on track.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Pikeville Parent 161,256
Sponge Bob (Feb '10) Mar 26 wandering 19
did chester goldy really beat up his grandmother (Jun '09) Mar 25 Ahh 16
Vultures Mar 25 Ahh 2
Mainstream deli Mar 24 bushman 2
New car lot j c auto deals. Scammers (Mar '15) Mar 24 Lamont 13
Mary Hollar Mar 23 Old Friend 3

Barterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barterville Mortgages