First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brown dog

Duluth, GA

#21 Nov 19, 2012
Is he a brown dog with a white strip down his nose? He's a part boxer and part blue healer?
Missing

Santa Barbara, CA

#22 Dec 4, 2012
maybe looks like a black with brown, long-haired german shepherd about knee heighth, female?
Anonymous

Richmond, KY

#23 Dec 5, 2012
IS it a dog? His name is Shadow, it's there but you can't describe it. Spooky,
Hoping

Paris, KY

#24 Dec 5, 2012
Is it s large dog, greyish salt and pepper with big black circle marks?
madchick

Jackson, KY

#25 Jan 1, 2013
my kids losy thier dog or someone stole it his name is Andy he is very friendly. He is part beagle and dachsund. He is brown looks more like wienner dog than beagle. He is a beloved pet and he is really good with kids but friendly to all ppl. He is only a year old if this is the dog u have would love to get him back my son has cried everyday since he has been missing. Please let me knw asap. thank you very much
akida

Duluth, GA

#26 Jan 1, 2013
It ain't a long blonde chow German shepherd mix is it if it is I have a substantial reward
Wondering

Evansville, IN

#27 Jan 11, 2013
There was a dog stolen from the Paris area and it is a english bulldog... just curious they said they could have taken him to Carlisle...
missing our dog

Pikeville, KY

#28 Jan 11, 2013
I have a female dog missing, shes been gone awhile, Im pretty sure someone stole her, she is black and is part maltise and part poodle she has a scar on her back leg belly area from were she got hung in a bobwire fence. If anyone knows someone who has a dog like this I will give a reward.
Plsbemydog

United States

#29 Jun 14, 2013
Is it black with white and a shizoo and poodle mix if it was my dog it would have a scar on one of its legs
curious

Paris, KY

#30 Jun 22, 2013
Is it a white great Pyrenees?
just letting u know

Paris, KY

#31 Jun 24, 2013
Paula wrote:
I had tow Siberian huskies that are lost. One is gray and white with blue eyes and one is black and white with blue eyes.
there has been a white huskie here in Carlisle ky but it a boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr dollarsbill 132,187
brandon bretz 10 hr meercat 1
waynie cox 17 hr Truth 2
sneaky sneaky 20 hr Ben Dover 5
Shelby Sosby 22 hr idspankthat 7
wondering Dec 24 Ben Dover 3
Brad Lenox (Jun '14) Dec 24 Nightmare 11
Barterville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barterville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barterville News, Events & Info