First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no name

West Liberty, KY

#21 Jan 28, 2013
never board wrote:
<quoted text>Go to Church
What makes you assume I don't? Just because I'm bored at that time doesn't mean I'm morally compromised and don't go to church.
Natives

Marysville, OH

#22 Jan 28, 2013
F you hell bound. South bound and down! Sidels bitch!
ignorance is yours

Clay City, KY

#23 Jan 28, 2013
Natives wrote:
Democrats mason with Cherokee ansestor- Duncan's ritual! Cherokee worshiped same god as white Anglo Saxon Protestants! No masons allowed! Not with Duncan's ritual!
Apparently "Duncan's Ritual" is all you know about Masons. You should educate yourself. One requirement to be accepted as a Mason is a belief in one God. Not to worship Satan. That is ridiculous. You argue like an inbred moron. So my rebuttal would be "inbred Moron!" and have just as much meaning. A great many white Anglo Saxon Protestants are Freemasons, as are monotheistic believers of other faiths. Take a college course! A good one is 'comparative religions'. It could go a long way to enlighten you. You need some enlightenment. The basic philosophy of Freemasonry is seeking light(knowledge). The opposite of light is darkness(ignorance). That is where Satan dwells, in darkness, and where you choose to reside. When I first saw this posting I thought that it was probably kids who broke out those windows. After seeing how stupid your basic philosophy is, I can imagine someone like you may have done this for the stated reasons. I hope they catch whoever did this and prosecute them fully. Get an education. Get some help for that anger problem.
Natives Katie

Chicago, IL

#24 Jan 29, 2013
Piss green with envy and go to hades in a casket!
Wicked tuna

Chicago, IL

#25 Jan 29, 2013
Dis shat is clean!
Wayne

Winchester, KY

#26 Feb 10, 2013
Boys nicknamed scrappy. Lives on saltwell i heard he was involved

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr William 131,448
Who is David Thornsburg Dating? Wed john 5
J Jones Nov 18 Question 31
Ex-Mormon Band Forced to Cancel Concert Due to ... Nov 14 Fred 100
Apple Market / East End (Aug '12) Nov 13 customer 14
Josh abnee (Mar '14) Nov 12 truth be known 77
Debate: Health Care - Barterville, KY (Nov '09) Nov '09 Strange 2
Barterville Dating
Find my Match

Barterville People Search