First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Christain

Jackson, KY

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Would like to know "Who has not the Love of Christ in their hearts to actually bust out several windows in a quaint little Church?". Just asking because I would really like to pray for you. Better yet I would like to invite you to attend Church, Doesn't have to be in our Church just a Church, and learn about How much our "God" can do for you, That The great Love and compassion of our Lord Who forgives such built up anger in someone He can have peace and Blessings beyond words.
WOW

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Probably junkies with nothing better to do. Which church was vandalized? I didn't recognize it on the news. People that would do something like that should be in prison!!!!!!!
no name

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Christain wrote:
Would like to know "Who has not the Love of Christ in their hearts to actually bust out several windows in a quaint little Church?". Just asking because I would really like to pray for you. Better yet I would like to invite you to attend Church, Doesn't have to be in our Church just a Church, and learn about How much our "God" can do for you, That The great Love and compassion of our Lord Who forgives such built up anger in someone He can have peace and Blessings beyond words.
While I am a Christian, I can't help but wonder why you would come to the worst place to talk about it
Obviously

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2013
no name wrote:
<quoted text>
While I am a Christian, I can't help but wonder why you would come to the worst place to talk about it
The worst place to find a low life that would vandalize a CHURCH would be to start here.

Why are you here?
no name

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Obviously wrote:
<quoted text>The worst place to find a low life that would vandalize a CHURCH would be to start here.

Why are you here?
I'm bored.
Packers

Fond Du Lac, WI

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Crooks runnin rose hill? Insurance scam anyone? Do churches keep insurance? Bet that one does.
never board

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2013
no name wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm bored.
Go to Church
Wrong

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Packers wrote:
Crooks runnin rose hill? Insurance scam anyone? Do churches keep insurance? Bet that one does.
NIMWIT!
sows-ear

Corbin, KY

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Young boys, that is what they do. Like to hear the crash of glass, run and laugh.
Natives

Fond Du Lac, WI

#10 Jan 27, 2013
It doesn't help the cemetery is full of stones with Masonic markings. "Duncan's Ritual" agghh! It supposed to be the house of the Lord almighty not the prince of darkness. Puls to and fro HC Anita's bunch live atop the H.C hill.
lifetime member

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2013
I hope that you have to answer for your deeds
from another church

Zoe, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2013
so sorry to hear this, post here a day to get together and our members will gladly come and help fix them, you can spread good or bad on this site. and prayer is sent and a blessing is on its way.
christain

United States

#13 Jan 28, 2013
from another church wrote:
so sorry to hear this, post here a day to get together and our members will gladly come and help fix them, you can spread good or bad on this site. and prayer is sent and a blessing is on its way.
Thank you for your kind words. I posted thinking that someone might have heard somebody bragging about what they did, but now have realized that the only one who needs to know who done it, "already knows". It was just frustrating to think that someone could be that disrespectful to vandalize the Lords house and our God.
ignorance is yours

Nerinx, KY

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Natives wrote:
It doesn't help the cemetery is full of stones with Masonic markings. "Duncan's Ritual" agghh! It supposed to be the house of the Lord almighty not the prince of darkness. Puls to and fro HC Anita's bunch live atop the H.C hill.
There is no conflict between Masonry and Christianity. Masons do not worship the devil. Their markings are purely fraternal and those buried with them are likely some of the better people you will find, and most likely devout Christians. They are no more at fault than a Moose member, an Elk member, or a Rotary Club member. If the vandals thought to break glass because there were Masons there, it just shows their further ignorance. Bad enough to be a vandal, doubly sad to be an ignorant vandal, although somewhat redundant.
sows-ear

Richmond, KY

#15 Jan 28, 2013
ignorance is yours wrote:
<quoted text>There is no conflict between Masonry and Christianity. Masons do not worship the devil. Their markings are purely fraternal and those buried with them are likely some of the better people you will find, and most likely devout Christians. They are no more at fault than a Moose member, an Elk member, or a Rotary Club member. If the vandals thought to break glass because there were Masons there, it just shows their further ignorance. Bad enough to be a vandal, doubly sad to be an ignorant vandal, although somewhat redundant.
Darned if that doesn't put a new perspective on something not usually thought of by Joe the average citizen. "Masons being buried in a church's cemetery with a symbol on the stone". Whether you like the rites of masonry or not they are buried everywhere. Why would anyone care? Surely they don't know exactly where every mason is buried, with or without a stone depicting any love of the deceased, such as, dogs, tractors, guns, medals, other farm animals, and believe me some were fanatics about their "love". We could bury those with symbols, along the side of the road, burn them in a pyre. Really, don't dislike something that is different. They were, I bet, good loyal citizens around here..better than those who destroy someone's property. Who has the love of God in their heart, a good moral man or a ruffian who has no regard for neighbors and friends? Most people around here have relatives, past and present, who belong(ed) to the masons. The mason's, although a secret organization don't, as a rule, breath fire and reek havoc in the community, only God knows who is worthy of compassion. Know any witches here or where they are buried?
com-post

Thornville, OH

#16 Jan 28, 2013
I know where some Democrats are buried!
Natives

Wickliffe, OH

#17 Jan 28, 2013
DUCANS RITUAL! Cherokee chick.
Natives

Wickliffe, OH

#18 Jan 28, 2013
Democrats mason with Cherokee ansestor- Duncan's ritual! Cherokee worshiped same god as white Anglo Saxon Protestants! No masons allowed! Not with Duncan's ritual!
Natives

Wickliffe, OH

#19 Jan 28, 2013
Bet u worshiped the devil without even realizing it! Haha lol u stupid.
Natives

Thornville, OH

#20 Jan 28, 2013
Thank you for your gallant but futile fight against VD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCzar 166,380
Town drama queen 17 hr Handel 19
question Aug 15 Jackson 1
Merely ritchie. Aug 14 Girl 1
Jamie coxx (Oct '14) Aug 14 lol 5
Millersburg Jukebox (Jun '12) Aug 11 Musikologist 74
Wilson Aug 11 James Donovan 6

Barterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance