Shane Adams the Dirty Cop

Shane Adams the Dirty Cop

Posted in the Barterville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not a Shain Fan

Tucker, GA

#1 Nov 15, 2012
He is the most dirty cop we have ever had! He was sleeping with 16, 17 old girls! He pops and sells pills, and if your a female and want out of a ticket, you have to blow him
iue

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Your way to funny. What a piece of shi* you are.
concerned

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2012
I don't think that "Not a Shain Fan" is the piece sh** here...maybe its the dirty cop that is supposed to be a mentor for this town, and the people that support such nonsense!
Cleaner Hammer

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Give him bath.
iue

United States

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Maybe Not a Shain fan needs to get his facts a little more straight
concerned

United States

#6 Nov 15, 2012
It is probably true! He is called a dirty cop for a reason! He visits Valley Apartments quite often, and its not for a well visit! He is out there doing dirty work with more dirty people, drugs included!
iue

United States

#7 Nov 15, 2012
concerned wrote:
It is probably true! He is called a dirty cop for a reason! He visits Valley Apartments quite often, and its not for a well visit! He is out there doing dirty work with more dirty people, drugs included!
I wish you knew how stupid you sound. Forreal.
He a Nasty Dirty Cop

Tucker, GA

#8 Nov 15, 2012
I know for a fact he is doing Polly Ruble and her mother! I was there when he went from the mothers room to Polly's room! He done a line of cocaine right in front of me!
concerned

United States

#9 Nov 15, 2012
I sound stupid...forreal?? Do you even know what a well visit is? Probably not...but if you do, its most likely due to having the cops called on yourself and not passing one!! You are most likely sitting at home, putting some sort of drug up your nose, in your arm, or...up your a**!!! While the government, and all of us working tax payers pay for your housing, bills, and food stamps! Now...to me...that's what dumb is...better yet...pathetic!
Cleaner Hammer

Schaumburg, IL

#10 Nov 15, 2012
O my g ! U have a spy
sara

United States

#11 Nov 15, 2012
He a Nasty Dirty Cop wrote:
I know for a fact he is doing Polly Ruble and her mother! I was there when he went from the mothers room to Polly's room! He done a line of cocaine right in front of me!
...and you did'nt report him then? Thats makes you just as pathetic. Just another crack head that needs to be taken out of the world.
Geez

Nortonville, KY

#12 Nov 16, 2012
Someone needs to report this behavior to the authorities outside of Carlisle because it sounds like they are all crooks from what I see posted on here. I don't live there or I would. May check into it anyway because I have family that lives there. I know alot of what is posted on here is lies but somewhere behind all the lies there is a bit of truth from which it all started.
FYI

Paris, KY

#13 Nov 16, 2012
Shane doesn't work here anymore, you should know this since your claimming to know so much about him! Just proves you don't know anything about which you are accusing.
concerned

United States

#14 Nov 16, 2012
FYI wrote:
Shane doesn't work here anymore, you should know this since your claimming to know so much about him! Just proves you don't know anything about which you are accusing.
And why doesn't he work there anymore? Hopefully if it is for what he has been accused for on this post, they have done something about it. With the sounds of it...the whole system there is f***ed up! A slap on the hand doesn't do justice for the things that these kind of people do each and every day. People say that addiction is a disease...something like cancer! Well that is a bunch of bs...because last I knew, people don't chose to get cancer, and most of the time its not preventative! I don't feel sorry for these people that "chose" to do drugs and get hooked! If they wanted to "get well" its all on them! So be it...you made your bed, now lie in it!
sara

United States

#15 Nov 16, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
And why doesn't he work there anymore? Hopefully if it is for what he has been accused for on this post, they have done something about it. With the sounds of it...the whole system there is f***ed up! A slap on the hand doesn't do justice for the things that these kind of people do each and every day. People say that addiction is a disease...something like cancer! Well that is a bunch of bs...because last I knew, people don't chose to get cancer, and most of the time its not preventative! I don't feel sorry for these people that "chose" to do drugs and get hooked! If they wanted to "get well" its all on them! So be it...you made your bed, now lie in it!
He got a better job in Maysville. That's why. You refer to this thread as your source- maybe you should go collect some better facts. Its funny how the police department do random drug test but yet you idoits claim he's on coke. Thats the funniest bunch of crap Ive ever heard.... Yea, he is making his bed to lye in. A better one. If you all are so concerned with what the guys at the pd do than go up there. Its all public record for anyone to see.
He a Nasty Dirty Cop

United States

#16 Nov 16, 2012
He will be screwing everything in maysville and Ohio now! Herpes infestation will take a grip on maysville now!
sara

United States

#17 Nov 16, 2012
He a Nasty Dirty Cop wrote:
He will be screwing everything in maysville and Ohio now! Herpes infestation will take a grip on maysville now!
To bad he don't have herpies to do that.
haha

Wapakoneta, OH

#18 Nov 17, 2012
sara wrote:
<quoted text>
He got a better job in Maysville. That's why. You refer to this thread as your source- maybe you should go collect some better facts. Its funny how the police department do random drug test but yet you idoits claim he's on coke. Thats the funniest bunch of crap Ive ever heard.... Yea, he is making his bed to lye in. A better one. If you all are so concerned with what the guys at the pd do than go up there. Its all public record for anyone to see.
just for future reference, cocaine only stays in your system for 72 hrs so just because he passed a cple piss test doesn't mean he doesn't do drugs. you can buy synthetic urine also so just because you say he's not a coke head doesn't necessarily mean he's not! I don't know about all the under age girls they say he was screwing but i know for a fact he was doing a woman in green valley...she leaves her kids with the baby sitter and sees him late at night. that's a fact.
Her Name

United States

#19 Nov 17, 2012
Her name is Savanah Price and she does have herpes, so does he and his wife and all the women he gonna stick it in in maysville now!
Not a Shain Fan

Tucker, GA

#20 Nov 19, 2012
Heard he was fired already from Maysville! Lol, they already caught him , what a loser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min DISSIDENT 166,335
Town drama queen 3 hr instigator 18
question Aug 15 Jackson 1
Merely ritchie. Aug 14 Girl 1
Jamie coxx (Oct '14) Aug 14 lol 5
Millersburg Jukebox (Jun '12) Aug 11 Musikologist 74
Wilson Aug 11 James Donovan 6

Barterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barterville Mortgages