Nicholas county fire
seriously?

Smiths Grove, KY

#45 Dec 1, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>It's really not about our new fireman , it's about how Doug & Tammy back stabbed everyone to get the job. Doug was mad because his wife slept with the majorty of the fireman, yes not only Mark. So Doug goes to Jimmy for help knowing that the relationship between Mark & Dana . Jimmy knowing he can't do it on his own gets Doug M. involved also aboard member , knowing that Mark slept with one of Doug M.girlfriends, so the web just keeps getting bigger .so people before you talk about any the ex firemen get all the scoop and stop defending poor Doug and Tammy. Oh this story could going on if everyone wants to know the whole story.
Amen!!!!!!!!
Eddie

Canton, OH

#46 Dec 1, 2012
com-post wrote:
<quoted text>
Those drama queens are fixated on "Here is the Life of a Fireman", most intelligent bunch of men around, French lied, French this, French that. He and his wife are the stars; then you have these narrators who write the script. Oh everyone can hardly wait to see the new episode. Then you have the wanna bes. They wanna be something but, glory what is it? Let's see-they were, then they weren't, then they wanna be, on top of that they wanna be men but they are so full of "he stabbed us" "Kenny is sorry",(but wasn't he before he was ELECTED?) It has crippled their sense of direction. Poor wanna bes even want to tell others to stop praising the newest fireman, who by the way, stepped in to get rich. There is one who would sell his own name for money, yes and the pay. Telling us to check around about other fire departments pay, bet ours never turned down a check, didgee? defects? Talks with forked tongue. Ain't it fun?
You're right. Hughes never turned down a check which is a reason they should have got rid of him. The that bunch of idiots turned around and paid the new chief that same too high pay. Compare around. Look at Ewing or Millersburg or any other of the Podunk departments that make few runs. But it's Nicholas County. Stupid local officials. And we get to pay for it.
Susan Howard

Tucker, GA

#47 Dec 1, 2012
[QUOTE who="seriously?"] <quoted text>
Nobody wants to volunteer and work for a dumbass like Doug French. And quit your freaking whining, it's getting old. They suck so shut up![/QUOTE]

People like you make me laugh bc u just prove how stupid people in this town are. Sounds like to me ur the one whining bc ur getting mad that i have a right to say wht i want. Hahaha. Love it! Sad part is at least I can put my name on here.
seriously?

Smiths Grove, KY

#48 Dec 1, 2012
Susan Howard wrote:
Nobody wants to volunteer and work for a dumbass like Doug French. And quit your freaking whining, it's getting old. They suck so shut up!"

People like you make me laugh bc u just prove how stupid people in this town are. Sounds like to me ur the one whining bc ur getting mad that i have a right to say wht i want. Hahaha. Love it! Sad part is at least I can put my name on here.
I can relate, I think your freaking hilarious :)) I don't give a damn what you say, because your the one looking like a dumbass! Love that stupid!
Anonymous

Richmond, KY

#49 Dec 1, 2012
Nobody wants to volunteer and work for a dumbass like Doug French. And quit your freaking whining, it's getting old. They suck so shut up![/QUOTE]

Only you would know. Shut up yourself, spoiled baby
Susan Howard

Tucker, GA

#50 Dec 1, 2012
I can relate, I think your freaking hilarious :)) I don't give a damn what you say, because your the one looking like a dumbass! Love that stupid![/QUOTE]

Think ur so big bc u call people names? Really? Are you three? If u think u hurt my feelings by saying that, then u my friend are sadly mistaken! I smile and go on bc ur pathetic little comments are no sweat off my back. As long as your talking about me then nobody elses name can come out of ur mouth. I can take it. I am a big girl and have broad shoulders to handle it all. Have urself a nice night :-)
Anonymous

Richmond, KY

#51 Dec 1, 2012
Great parade, great fire trucks, county and city, Calvin's antique truck. Thank you everyone for your hard work.
Noel

United States

#52 Dec 10, 2012
I wish someone would out a pencil to paper and figure out just how much this screw up has cost the taxpayers of the county. It's disgraceful. A bunch of guys in a pissing contest and we get to pay over 100,000 dollars for it. How far would that much go in this little county?
Maxine

Thornville, OH

#53 Dec 10, 2012
That is 10000 bottles of whiskey...............
Anonymous

Lebanon, KY

#54 Dec 11, 2012
Noel wrote:
I wish someone would out a pencil to paper and figure out just how much this screw up has cost the taxpayers of the county. It's disgraceful. A bunch of guys in a pissing contest and we get to pay over 100,000 dollars for it. How far would that much go in this little county?
I don't care, why do you? Go to Washington, D.C. Now that is the most wasteful place in the world. Live beyond the box, there is a world out there.
Noel

Belvidere, IL

#55 Dec 11, 2012
Because I have to pay for it. We should care about waste everywhere. If the US is attacked I feel the country can react and protect me. If my house catches fire I don't feel protected. Kentucky gets back two dollars from the fed for every one dollar this state pays.
Anonymous

Lebanon, KY

#56 Dec 11, 2012
Noel wrote:
Because I have to pay for it. We should care about waste everywhere. If the US is attacked I feel the country can react and protect me. If my house catches fire I don't feel protected. Kentucky gets back two dollars from the fed for every one dollar this state pays.
"YOU" have to pay for it!!!! Your piddly amount of taxes paid for fire protection would not fill the gas tank of a fire truck. Same as mine. You most likely get most of your state and federal taxes back when you file your income taxes. If so, what amount did you actually pay in. Beyond imagination how important to feel so entitled.
com-post

Mount Sterling, KY

#57 Dec 11, 2012
Susan Howard wrote:
<quoted text>
Think ur so big bc u call people names? Really? Are you three? If u think u hurt my feelings by saying that, then u my friend are sadly mistaken! I smile and go on bc ur pathetic little comments are no sweat off my back. As long as your talking about me then nobody elses name can come out of ur mouth. I can take it. I am a big girl and have broad shoulders to handle it all. Have urself a nice night :-)
Do you swallow?
Susan Howard

United States

#58 Dec 11, 2012
Excuse me????
Anonymous

Lebanon, KY

#59 Dec 11, 2012
com-post wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you swallow?
So, you want to pretend to be com-post? You don't even know what it means. And it has a meaning. You will never stand up to my standards. Those who steal are thieves in word and deed.
Anonymous

Lebanon, KY

#60 Dec 11, 2012
Susan Howard wrote:
Excuse me????
Susan, betcha it is a sicko man. How about it are you totally sane?
Marvin

Thornville, OH

#61 Dec 12, 2012
com-post..........com-post.... ......everyone is a comedian..........
Noel

Romeoville, IL

#62 Dec 12, 2012
com-post wrote:
<quoted text>
"YOU" have to pay for it!!!! Your piddly amount of taxes paid for fire protection would not fill the gas tank of a fire truck. Same as mine. You most likely get most of your state and federal taxes back when you file your income taxes. If so, what amount did you actually pay in. Beyond imagination how important to feel so entitled.
You'd be wrong. I wind up paying additional on top of my quarterly estimated taxes.
Anonymous

Lebanon, KY

#63 Dec 12, 2012
Noel wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be wrong. I wind up paying additional on top of my quarterly estimated taxes.
Hmm, I know how taxes are done. You are a business person and pay quarterly, you either get extra income(rental property, etc.) or you need to pay in more. Surely it is not thousands of dollars. Books don't balance, you need more deductions.
Homer

Thornville, OH

#64 Dec 12, 2012
com-post.............you can take your sheep as a deduction......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr usa 165,522
Jamie coxx (Oct '14) Fri Magnum 4
Who does Dana Mccarty mess with now? Jul 17 Stephanie 14
mark mattox Jul 17 auctioneer 1
Dating Sites (May '16) Jul 13 Fungail 58
Logan White (Jun '09) Jul 8 Anonymous 11
Chris Morgan Jul 8 Anonymous 1

Barterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance