Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26323 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Fred

Martin, KY

#29885 Sep 7, 2013
Surely we can all get along.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#29888 Sep 8, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend, you really should try to find this program. It involves Iran/Contra, and Ollie North, too. Have a wonderful weekend!
And the criminal Raygun.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#29891 Sep 8, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>And the criminal Raygun.
You've been programmed will, grasshopper!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#29892 Sep 8, 2013
Make that "well." Sorry, old fingers1
aaa

Edmonton, KY

#29893 Sep 8, 2013
typical
Wrong

West Liberty, KY

#29894 Sep 8, 2013
I thought you said you lived at salt lick ky?
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before, I do NOT live in Morehead. As I have told you before I use a "proxy server" which is located in Morehead. And since you have absolutely no idea what a "proxy server" is, it is plain to see you have no clue what a "proxy war" is either.
I currently live within walking distance of Grayson Lake.
It's funny how you talk about Morehead from Pikeville and Elkhorn City of all places! LOL
Go jump in the lake

West Liberty, KY

#29896 Sep 8, 2013
cave run would be closer for you
Why

West Liberty, KY

#29898 Sep 8, 2013
lie about it?
No one cares!
The truth will set you free!
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, it would not be!
the best

Albany, GA

#29899 Sep 8, 2013
the best for the job
Nikki

United States

#29901 Sep 8, 2013
be warned wrote:
With all the negative and hateful propaganda and unprofesstional manner that Rand Paul and the republican party has dished out in the last few months, why would anyone be surprised at this behavior? Have we all forgotten that she had the same right to be there as the Rand Paul supportors? For those of you who don't know it is within her first amendment rights to protest or support or wear a wig to do so. I too watched the video and find the behavior of the men involved barbaric and uncivilized. How embarrassing for the state of KY that we have come to this. Also a word of advise for all you so called "tea partiers"....be very careful by thinking or ASSuming that Rand Paul is respresenting you. He will be Mitch McConnell's lap dog and will be an ineffective representative of this state. I would say that this is not the last contraversial thing that happens surrounding him!!! Now that I think of it....not the first either!!!
oh my
you are

West Liberty, KY

#29902 Sep 9, 2013
nobamawhacker = morehead no proxy
nikki = nobamawhacker is morehead + proxy
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text> oh my
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#29903 Sep 9, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before, I do NOT live in Morehead. As I have told you before I use a "proxy server" which is located in Morehead. And since you have absolutely no idea what a "proxy server" is, it is plain to see you have no clue what a "proxy war" is either.
I currently live within walking distance of Grayson Lake.
It's funny how you talk about Morehead from Pikeville and Elkhorn City of all places! LOL
So you are an Imbecile near a hick Lake.

Lmfao
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#29904 Sep 9, 2013
Based upon what has been said, Rand Paul has made good sense on most subjects as far as the Tea Party and all Conservatives are concerned. Of course we understand no liberal wants the same as the conservative.

What is deplorable is that none in Congress can give up any stand , enough to get the real work done.What about the Immigration of illegals ,the Border being open, the I>R>S. scandal and a need to reform all of them and the entire political way as well as the entire gov`t??? The ones in the Congress seem to like things as they are, too much!!!
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#29905 Sep 9, 2013
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text> oh my
If we exchanged the word "Republican" for the word" Democrat" what would be the difference between the two Parties in that previous statement?
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#29906 Sep 9, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Based upon what has been said, Rand Paul has made good sense on most subjects as far as the Tea Party and all Conservatives are concerned. Of course we understand no liberal wants the same as the conservative.
What is deplorable is that none in Congress can give up any stand , enough to get the real work done.What about the Immigration of illegals ,the Border being open, the I>R>S. scandal and a need to reform all of them and the entire political way as well as the entire gov`t??? The ones in the Congress seem to like things as they are, too much!!!
Rand is an ignorant little f-g just like you.

When we get rid of Mitch Ky will do much better.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#29907 Sep 9, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Rand is an ignorant little f-g just like you.
When we get rid of Mitch Ky will do much better.
Again using your mouth instead of you brain.

Since we have only the ones running for office to vote for(3), Mitch is the lessor of all three evils. We at least know where he has stood for the last 30 years! Doing the conservative thing!!!
No Not

West Liberty, KY

#29913 Sep 9, 2013
Liar!!!
Enough said!
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Elkhorn City!!!
Enough said!
YES you are

West Liberty, KY

#29918 Sep 9, 2013
Aint you that narcissist from salt lick ky that calls everybody else a narcissist
NobamaWhacker wrote:
Beginning of above post!
look

Wooton, KY

#29919 Sep 9, 2013
people if you are looking for just truthful news without it watered down or far left or far right.you like it they way it is just try our news station Aljreea America.see what you been missing.
getoverit

Madisonville, KY

#29920 Sep 9, 2013
omg get over it already for goodness sake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr North Mountain 156,562
Millersburg Jukebox (Jun '12) Tue Fungail 22
joshua haddix (Apr '13) Dec 2 Josh cuz 11
Used appliance and small engine repair Nov 30 Bree 1
Family Dollar Store Nov 29 concern 6
Ladobee's Nov 24 Tourist 1
megan bussell (Feb '15) Nov 18 resident 28

Barterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barterville Mortgages