Topix is POINTLESS
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lame

Winchester, KY

#1 Apr 30, 2013
What is the point in this site, what is the pure purpose for it? All I see is hateful things on here! Such a shame! And all of most are LIES!
Citizen

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 30, 2013
I agree!!
Eva

Georgetown, KY

#3 May 1, 2013
Evidently topix is for people to have a forum to bash people, wreck homes, tattletale, spit filth, and just make up horrendous lies! Not to mention to hurt peoples feelings! I pulled up my hometown to see what was being reported, I could not believe the things that were in print! The trouble is when we see it in print, we think it is true! I really think that this sight should be policed more!
should be

Paris, KY

#4 May 1, 2013
I agree. It could be a really nice thing to participate in. If those who are here to be smart and put others down and call others names and slander, and want to talk about poo, would only stay off and leave it to the ones who write something meaningful and helpful, it would be of far greater service to the community. What I see here is something completely different. I can tell many of these people failed in school and probably in life too and have fallen to the lowest possible denominator. Some of the posts I can hardly read and the ones I can I'm sorry to be able to understand. If this is really the way younger people are, this country is in serious trouble.
sows-ear

Lebanon, KY

#5 May 1, 2013
Yes, you would think it would be used for news and other community activities. Heads up things. It is one of the most abusive tools for sick young men to bash other men or use sexual innuendos at will no matter who the person is. Who raised these sick minded individuals? Exactly, the spelling shows the mentality of these poor wan-a-bes. What a waste. Then you have these egotistical women, who have never done anything to contribute to the world but who want to air their dirty laundry in public. Know one cares about all of this drama. Example, Tony Lutes. Nobody cares. We ALL know who and what he is.
They need to search their souls and find some kind of love, peace and a purpose for living. Please grow up.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 May 1, 2013
dont like what is written here? then dont come back. your own fault and you are no better than the ones you mention. pot meet kettle. you have just done the same exact thing you say others have done. so you are no better.
Freedom of Press
#7 May 1, 2013
cry me a river, all i can tell all the haters about topix is ( don't enter this platform ) People know what others say when they start a topic. I read topix to find outof whom is bashing whom this week..don't get on here and fuss, just stay out of topix. DUMBASS
sows-ear

Lebanon, KY

#8 May 1, 2013
See, it doesn't take long for them to pop up. WHO said they hated topix? Only you Freedom of the Press. To the other puppy. What is pot meet kettle?
Pot on your mind? You write the way you think. Absolutely nothing of interest. We all know your type. Grow up; or are you a child in an adult body?
For a started you called someone a dumb ass, it is spelled that way, you can say it but you can't spell it. It is best not to post-as you always step in it. Know what I mean?
should be

Paris, KY

#9 May 1, 2013
Yeah, maybe he's right. Perhaps we should try another place to post and leave this to the retards who inhabit this pig pen. Is there a decent place where we all can say something substantive and not have to put up with people who can't spell or form sentences without cussing and hating and showing immaturity and a lack of education?
OMG

United States

#10 May 2, 2013
should be wrote:
Yeah, maybe he's right. Perhaps we should try another place to post and leave this to the retards who inhabit this pig pen. Is there a decent place where we all can say something substantive and not have to put up with people who can't spell or form sentences without cussing and hating and showing immaturity and a lack of education?
OMG, URPOO! Who do you think you're kidding?
sows-ear

Lebanon, KY

#11 May 2, 2013
should be wrote:
If there was one they would soon invade it.
Freedom of Press
#12 May 2, 2013
Now did anyone just catch what post name (Sows ear) did, put down (Freedom of Press) saying they could not spell and then agree's that there should be another place to chat. I hope that person stays away from Facebook. that is a good place to speak on all platforms and can't hide your real name. spell-check DUMBASS
sows-ear

Richmond, KY

#13 May 2, 2013
Freedom of Press wrote:
Now did anyone just catch what post name (Sows ear) did, put down (Freedom of Press) saying they could not spell and then agree's that there should be another place to chat. I hope that person stays away from Facebook. that is a good place to speak on all platforms and can't hide your real name. spell-check DUMBASS
Are you kidding? No dictionary spells Dumb ass as Dumbass. Looks like Dum bass. Wise up, you make no sense at all.
Hmm

Richmond, KY

#14 May 2, 2013
Great Carlisle intellectual conversation--arguing over how to spell dumb ass. LOL
Freedom of Press
#15 May 2, 2013
So, i got just the result that I waas after. thank god you stay off great public fourm that way we know you stay on here just to cry and whine about nothing, plus I like the way I spell my favorite word,and just for you here it is one more time. (DUMBASS)
BOST-OTG

Panama City, FL

#16 May 3, 2013
well sh_t wrote:
dont like what is written here? then dont come back. your own fault and you are no better than the ones you mention. pot meet kettle. you have just done the same exact thing you say others have done. so you are no better.

You know #74, you could leave cool stuf like that for simple ruthless people like me to say., LOL/ you are here all the time arn;t you t mean I never get to sh-t on people or bash them anym oh oh, there i go doin what he/she said sorry., but 74 why wont yyou save some for us yaknow ewr th damn here i go again, it is hard not to".
Look, seriously, what # 74 said is true, especially at the end. The phrase is known as Soul searching, and you might do good to do some. You did in fact do all the things you bitched about., But what really chased me away was, that you called off some pretty serious stuff, about half dozen things , and those things ,in order to properly accuse of should have taken st least 4 month each up to 6 months at 6 -8 hours a week on these sites ofr research . That's over 36 weeks, plus,> That's 9 months man.
take into account a period of time that u used it relatively faithfully be fore u decided that something was wrong, and bam, over a year., What happened to you to piss u off so much that u would take a year of your life to research, stay angy, and then print what u did? I feel for u. Hope u get better!
sows-ear

Richmond, KY

#17 May 3, 2013
BOST-OTG wrote:
<quoted text>
You know #74, you could leave cool stuf like that for simple ruthless people like me to say., LOL/ you are here all the time arn;t you t mean I never get to sh-t on people or bash them anym oh oh, there i go doin what he/she said sorry., but 74 why wont yyou save some for us yaknow ewr th damn here i go again, it is hard not to".
Look, seriously, what # 74 said is true, especially at the end. The phrase is known as Soul searching, and you might do good to do some. You did in fact do all the things you bitched about., But what really chased me away was, that you called off some pretty serious stuff, about half dozen things , and those things ,in order to properly accuse of should have taken st least 4 month each up to 6 months at 6 -8 hours a week on these sites ofr research . That's over 36 weeks, plus,> That's 9 months man.
take into account a period of time that u used it relatively faithfully be fore u decided that something was wrong, and bam, over a year., What happened to you to piss u off so much that u would take a year of your life to research, stay angy, and then print what u did? I feel for u. Hope u get better!
Gobbl de gook, hard to decide, and who is #74?
sows-ear

Richmond, KY

#18 May 3, 2013
Freedom of Press wrote:
So, i got just the result that I waas after. thank god you stay off great public fourm that way we know you stay on here just to cry and whine about nothing, plus I like the way I spell my favorite word,and just for you here it is one more time.(DUMBASS)
Hummm, the old adage is "it takes one to know one".
Must be drunk

United States

#19 May 3, 2013
BOST-OTG wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you get better too. The above post is not bad grammar. It's a word salad! If that poster is not drunk, then that poster is a complere idiot! Keeps talking about post # 74. Well Post # 74 hasn't been written yet on this thread! This thread has less than 20 posts on it. Someone who knows this person needs to be trying to get help for that person before it is too late.
the one voice

Paris, KY

#20 May 4, 2013
Must be drunk wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you get better too. The above post is not bad grammar. It's a word salad! If that poster is not drunk, then that poster is a complere idiot! Keeps talking about post # 74. Well Post # 74 hasn't been written yet on this thread! This thread has less than 20 posts on it. Someone who knows this person needs to be trying to get help for that person before it is too late.
This person is beyond gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Strel 163,335
Millersburg Jukebox (Jun '12) Apr 24 Fungail 44
Watch Eric Fulton Apr 21 whom 2
Tiffany kiskaden (Jul '16) Apr 14 Pauly 5
RonB Apr 12 babe 2
Susan Howard Apr 11 Flees 5
House, trailer, apartment for rent Apr 10 Max 2

Barterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barterville Mortgages