Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments
108,641 - 108,660 of 129,000 Comments Last updated 47 min ago

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Clueless Wonder...
You only Hope Christ is un-real...
You, like all atheists will find out how wrong you were!
I still pray for you... all!
And clearly your prayers do nothing. Evidence your Christ is no actual Christ.

Since: Feb 12

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

stuck in a lodi wrote:
and FYI Curious, all these "So-Called Believers" are not following the Bible in it's entirety, so that makes them Non-Believers as well!!!
So what Exactly is your point when you post all these studies?
Maybe Curious is trying to find someone to hook-up with.

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ky/TEQBSM980...

Since: Sep 13

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Curious claims the Atheist are obsessed with god/jesus & bible when in reality (the boy named sue, as he stated in a previous post)- Curious is the one obsessed with Atheism. Perhaps his obsession is trying to tell him something!

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

curious wrote:
<quoted text>

Every single study that has ever looked at the issue has revealed massive amounts of bigotry and prejudice against atheists in America.
This post is actually showing the prejudice and bigotry that is leveled against atheist and atheism. It is not stating that what they discovered in the answers were true and fact based...they were showing that the answers / opinions were based on BIGOTRY AND PREJUDICE!
Known Fact

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Moses had three thousand men women and children killed for bowing down to another image. What is up with you theists killing others for their religion?
Number one reason I am atheist.
Where can I find this account? Is it recorded in the Bible or a figment of your imagination?
Yes and Amen

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Clueless Wonder...
Let me spell it out for you AGAIN. Jesus was a social reformer. After his death cults were formed around him that resulted in creative aggrandizement and eventually the hocus pocus mysteries that became canonized - by the very same early CATHOLIC church that you deem idolizers and misled by Satan.
Clueless one...
The Catholic church didn't start UNTILL 300 years later!
Early Church Fathers wrote many things about Christ in
the FIRST Century!
So... BUY a Clue!
You NEED one!

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Curious,,, next time you cut n paste, be sure to read and comprehend what it is that you are copying from...

Thanks for proving that not only does posters like yourself prove your bigotry and hatred towards the Atheist community, others also share in that exercise w/out just cause.

With that being said, y'all 'spose to be the righteous ones????

Ha!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Exhale.... A Moment of Zen...

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/9...

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Where can I find this account? Is it recorded in the Bible or a figment of your imagination?
When one of your elders or pastor rapes one of the younger females I read that the victims word is not enough unless she has a least 2 members of your church to witness it. And that the rapist is told to stay silent by the watchtower leaders unless two or three members come forward to substantiate the accusations.

I find it odd that a rapist would invite someone to watch a victim being rape unless they were also raping her .

Is this two witness rule true or false?

P.S. I'm still waiting for your reponse to my question from the post that you requested I respond to.

I just want to know if you would let your children be burned alive in the superheated furnace like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego while you watch them scream and beg you to bow down to that pagan chaldean God and not make them suffer.
curious

Winter Garden, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

stuck in a lodi wrote:
Curious,,, next time you cut n paste, be sure to read and comprehend what it is that you are copying from...
Thanks for proving that not only does posters like yourself prove your bigotry and hatred towards the Atheist community, others also share in that exercise w/out just cause.
With that being said, y'all 'spose to be the righteous ones????
Ha!
You , Spacedout and Duquette are wasting your time blaming me for the results of these polls.
You need to evaluate your beliefs and lifestyle.
That is where the problem lies .
keep in mind that those who were interviewed came from a crossegment of American Society ,believers ,gays ,lesbianns ,minorities ,Agnostics and Atheists.
The fact that stood out so promintntly and truly surprised me is that Atheists trust believers more than they trust other Atheists.
Are they bigoted , are they hateful of their owm?
I don't think so.
I believe there is something inherent in Atheism that causes Atheists not to trust their own and I believe I know why..
Why do you 3 nincompoops not share your reasons as to why this is so , instead of making the highly unintelligent remark that I am to blame for your woes.
You all have a problem within yourselves which you refuse to face and for which you want to blame others.
You all need to get a new life..........
SistaNpneYa

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Stop saying hypocritical things and I will stop using the word to describe it. Tic.
No.

Say it all you want to, it matters not to me.

Because what really matters specifically is that I know, it isn't true, given the reason I deploy it.
SistaNpneYa

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Did you cut and paste this from Fox News propaganda?
I don't remember.

Too bad for you, you can't auto-bigotry hate on it.
curious

Winter Garden, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

stuck in a lodi wrote:
Curious claims the Atheist are obsessed with god/jesus & bible when in reality (the boy named sue, as he stated in a previous post)- Curious is the one obsessed with Atheism. Perhaps his obsession is trying to tell him something!
I have no obsession with Atheism or anything else.
The obsession , as I see it ,lies with you guys.
You see , I have no problem speaking about or debating that which I believe is real.
I do not waste my time and energy on an entity that I claim does not exist.
Moreover , if I do not believe in the existence of said entity , I do not constantly ask for proof of it's existence as that would only convey the message that I am looking for a reason to believe in the existence of the entity that I claim does not exist.
That to me , would be an obsession in a subconscious effort to prove my erroneous beliefs to be wrong.
I personally believe that is a good thing.
Your subconscious is making you continue your search for the truth .
I truly hope you all succeed.
Circumstantial evidence seems to point to that fact.
The Study I quoted clearly states that Atheists find believers to be more trustworthy than their fellow Atheists.
That is truly amazing.
that is akin to the KKK saying they trust the NAACP more that they trust their own members.
Can you explain the reasons why Atheists would find Believers to be more trustworthy than their fellow Atheists?
Why do some 25% of Atheists attend religious services on a regular basis?
Questions for which enquiring minds would like an answer...

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You , Spacedout and Duquette are wasting your time blaming me for the results of these polls.
keep in mind that those who were interviewed came from a crossegment of American Society ,believers ,gays ,lesbianns ,minorities ,Agnostics and Atheists.
The fact that stood out so promintntly and truly surprised me is that Atheists trust believers more than they trust other Atheists.
I don't think so.
I believe there is something inherent in Atheism that causes Atheists not to trust their own and I believe I know why..
Why do you 3 nincompoops not share your reasons as to why this is so , instead of making the highly unintelligent remark that I am to blame for your woes.
You all have a problem within yourselves which you refuse to face and for which you want to blame others.
That is a lot of yap and still most of those people are against a religious theocracy and agree with atheist on that important subject. If you want to live in a theocracy it not going to happen here. Thank the atheists for reminding you of that.

James the preacher is someone you may enjoy watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so.
I'm not blaming you for any results... I'm blaming you for not having the intelligence nor the comprehension to possess critical thinking. Those studies prove the bigotry and hatred that is focused solely on the Atheist. It's not my problem you lack the ability to see this! Haters must stick together I guess.

I am perfectly content with my lifestyle~ my beliefs~
You see, I answer to no one, except the Law, you on the other hand must answer for everything, every word, and every action & every thought. So in my opinion, the one needing an evaluation here is YOU~ because according to your beliefs, and you're creator {and the instructions he commands of you}you are hell bound! Your actions for example, in this room alone is grounds for hell fire torment, don't forget to pack ice!

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

You are the one posting research concerning Atheist, You are obsessed! you are so indoctrinated in your beliefs, and trying to prove Atheist are the evil ones, that you ended up proving you and your group are the true vile, evil, hypocrites spouting pure nonsense when you're not copying and pasting posts, and when you are , you end up proving the other person's position.

Any other studies you wanna share?
curious

Winter Garden, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a lot of yap and still most of those people are against a religious theocracy and agree with atheist on that important subject. If you want to live in a theocracy it not going to happen here. Thank the atheists for reminding you of that.
James the preacher is someone you may enjoy watching.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hey nipplenose , it seems your spaceship earth is rotating contrary to it's axis , causing you a mental malfunction.
Your unilluminating response was in no way related to the subject at hand,,
But that is what I expected....
Whenever one is unwilling or unable to give a proper response , it is best to fake it in the hope that no one will notice.
Enjoy April the 1st...... LOL

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Curious,, You are not debating your beliefs... All I see you posting is studies about Atheism, and such!

You stating that Atheist trust believers more then other non believers is based on your bias post, Show proof of this statement and not from some bias source. I too can research and find some poll or study to contradict your study!

Just because someone conducts a study, involving several hundred participants, does not make it correct when they publish their findings....As your Study was trying to convey to the general population! Go back and read it again w/out your bias opinion.

That study you posted was basically saying.... People in America are Conditioned to thinking Atheist or non believers are evil, and can't be trusted!

hey {boy named Sue} keep living in your Wonderland, perhaps Alice can introduce you to Mad Hatter!

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey nipplenose
Wow, Such a brilliant display of Christianity!
That whole statement just added heat to your hell!
curious

Winter Garden, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Such a brilliant display of Christianity!
That whole statement just added heat to your hell!
Hey Sadinschnagel , here you go again , talking about something you neither believe in or understand "HELL"
BTW just got an email from your Psychiatrist .
Seems your weekend pass from the Louisville MWENTAL FACILITY AND THAT oF Spaceship expires at midnight.
better get back to your rooms before you turn to pumpkins like Cincerella.
Worse yet , you know the punishment for violating your weekend pass.
They will make you have a cigarette while they waterboard you with gasoline . It's known as The Big Bang
Happy April the 1st to you and all your friends

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barterville Discussions

Search the Barterville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min sure 147,051
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Buck Ofama 16,131
Josh abnee 5 hr Lol 63
Subrena Tapp 10 hr know her well 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 23 hr _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
guy turner Tue whatever 6
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Tue Flint hill bandit 26,210
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barterville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barterville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••