Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 151880 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

linda

Dalton, GA

#92828 Dec 18, 2012
How stupid can you be wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN!
But you know they'll not teach your kids that Islam
will remove their heads, bomb school busses, and every other ill deed...
Thats true, they teach about the inqusition but will not teach any "bad" history on islam.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#92829 Dec 18, 2012
And you all know christians will not teach the children to hate, as in the hate of gay lifestyle, hate of science, hate of women having equal rights, hate of non-believers, etc. The christians will only teach love and the laying on of hands, christians love them some childrens.

“There is no god.”

USA

#92830 Dec 18, 2012
Yes, god in a jesus suit is in the nt, in the ot god just killed everyone.

“There is no god.”

USA

#92831 Dec 18, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget that thomas said jesus was god, but god said in the old testament you may see my back but my face cannot be seen, because no man can see me my face and yet live. Mitt romney is a god in a mitt suit, so goofy.
And jesus said if you see me you see the father, and jesus layed his hands on the children. The christians follow well.
linda

Dalton, GA

#92832 Dec 18, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
And you all know christians will not teach the children to hate, as in the hate of gay lifestyle, hate of science, hate of women having equal rights, hate of non-believers, etc. The christians will only teach love and the laying on of hands, christians love them some childrens.
We teach our children the Bible becase we love them. You dont love your children or you would want them to go to heaven.

“There is no god.”

USA

#92833 Dec 18, 2012
Not all things called christian...are christian...like christians.

“There is no god.”

USA

#92834 Dec 18, 2012
Lmao, I got a mean face judge it, the truth hit a nerve.

“There is no god.”

USA

#92835 Dec 18, 2012
Lol, I don't love my children because I don't force feed them bullshit, I let them make their own decisions, only a christian would consider the bible a learning tool.

“There is no god.”

USA

#92836 Dec 18, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
Yes, god in a jesus suit is in the nt, in the ot god just killed everyone.
I got another mean face for this and I understand why, god did not kill noah and his family just everyone else. Is that better, lol.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#92837 Dec 18, 2012
How stupid can you be wrote:
<quoted text>Do you keep your money in banks? Valuables in a locked box? Car keys in your pocket?
So... You think it's ok to keep YOUR stuff safe?
IF you had that kind of money... would you protect it from
a theif like Osama?
He's given more than you'd have in charity if you had the same amount of money, and you know it!
Let's see how you like osama in four years...
I suspect you will like him, as yer probably a taker yourself!
Try to give sometimes... You'll be glad you did!
I do not hide my money from my country and I do not shirk my civic duties to fund my country. I do not irrationally blame the president for the necessity of signing budgets passed by congress.
Your hero's charities are his tithes as demanded by his cult. A taker like myself? You have no idea of my finances, and so again and still brand yourself as a false witness.
linda

Dalton, GA

#92838 Dec 18, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
Lmao, I got a mean face judge it, the truth hit a nerve.
NO there is no truth in satan. He is the father of lies. He lied and told you, you were a monkey and you beleived him.
linda

Dalton, GA

#92839 Dec 18, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
Lol, I don't love my children because I don't force feed them bullshit, I let them make their own decisions, only a christian would consider the bible a learning tool.
Only a demonic fool would consider it not a learning tool. Your children will burn in hell for eternity with you, yeah thats love alright.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#92840 Dec 18, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
The right winger Christians love them some children - until they are born, then they are the freeloaders who don't pay for food, housing and education.

“There is no god.”

USA

#92841 Dec 18, 2012
Hey priest, you just got called a liar by a liar, I know the christian liar is the real liar, so does god.

“There is no god.”

USA

#92842 Dec 18, 2012
Ahhhh, the old fall back on evolution trick, call me a monkey, it is better to be a monkey in the forest instead of a roasted christian nut on a burning bush.

“There is no god.”

USA

#92843 Dec 18, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not hide my money from my country and I do not shirk my civic duties to fund my country. I do not irrationally blame the president for the necessity of signing budgets passed by congress.
Your hero's charities are his tithes as demanded by his cult. A taker like myself? You have no idea of my finances, and so again and still brand yourself as a false witness.
Yep, a liar that one is.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#92844 Dec 18, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
I got another mean face for this and I understand why, god did not kill noah and his family just everyone else. Is that better, lol.
Don't forget he killed those vermin dinosaurs, too. Before Noah those pesky stegosauri were hell on vegetable gardens.

“There is no god.”

USA

#92845 Dec 18, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The right winger Christians love them some children - until they are born, then they are the freeloaders who don't pay for food, housing and education.
Yep.

“There is no god.”

USA

#92846 Dec 18, 2012
No Atheist fears what does not exist, hell is to keep you christian idiots putting money in the plate, lmao, turn or burn as another idiot used to say.
linda

Dalton, GA

#92847 Dec 18, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats so stupid!!!! Theres a wbsite that tells how every senator and congressman votes on an issue, go look it up and quit being an atheist puppet on a string.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal columbia jason (Oct '11) Aug 24 Anonymous 3
Anyone know about Crystal J. ? (Oct '09) Aug 24 Anonymous 17
does anyone know if MMI is haunted? (Oct '10) Aug 23 Ghost hunter 12
where do i find Aug 23 elmo 1
poems for those who are lost and feel alone (Feb '11) Aug 23 clangas 41
Drugs in Nicholas Co. Aug 22 Julo 9
Nicole Ramsey Aug 20 just curious 1

Barterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance