Picture of Mike Powers
SumOne

Paris, KY

#1 Jan 10, 2013
If Mike Powers is gonna have his picture in the paper evey week, he seriously needs to go on a diet. Damn. Looks like he swallowed a basketball!
Ack-Lak

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2013
SumOne wrote:
If Mike Powers is gonna have his picture in the paper evey week, he seriously needs to go on a diet. Damn. Looks like he swallowed a basketball!
The girl in the picture, posing with Mike is Bennie Buckler's Sister. She completed the first step of the drug Progpam. Who ever named that Shindig "ACTS", gave it the right name. What they do there is ACT like they're trying to stay off drugs so they can stay out of jail so they can do drugs when ever they want to do drugs. She is not trying to get off drugs, any more than her husband is. He is back in jail again.
mark

Waco, KY

#3 Jan 11, 2013
SumOne wrote:
he has cancer and would not have the surgery
PERSON

Martin, KY

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Why do you want to talk about the way people look?I bet your a pretty thing arent you!!!!LOL
Dennis

United States

#5 Jan 12, 2013
mark wrote:
<quoted text> he has cancer and would not have the surgery
Where did you come up with that crap??????????
SumOne

Paris, KY

#6 Jan 12, 2013
PERSON wrote:
Why do you want to talk about the way people look?I bet your a pretty thing arent you!!!!LOL
Didnt say nothin bout his face, and no, Im not overweight.
Dr Phil Good

Waco, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2013
He needs to lose weight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min another viewer 156,573
Millersburg Jukebox (Jun '12) Tue Fungail 22
joshua haddix (Apr '13) Dec 2 Josh cuz 11
Used appliance and small engine repair Nov 30 Bree 1
Family Dollar Store Nov 29 concern 6
Ladobee's Nov 24 Tourist 1
megan bussell (Feb '15) Nov 18 resident 28

Barterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barterville Mortgages