lil minbig

Paris, KY

#1 May 1, 2013
aj hunt is definately a rat.can u believe that dawn is letting bubba use him.a.j. sells and uses more drugs than anyone ask buggy.wheres lindsay and christina hiding.why dont bubba go get the big dealers.o he dont wanna get involved.
sows-ear

Lebanon, KY

#2 May 1, 2013
lil minbig wrote:
aj hunt is definately a rat.can u believe that dawn is letting bubba use him.a.j. sells and uses more drugs than anyone ask buggy.wheres lindsay and christina hiding.why dont bubba go get the big dealers.o he dont wanna get involved.
Psst, Who understands anything the poster is stating. Who can decipher this mess?
true

Richmond, KY

#3 May 1, 2013
sows-ear wrote:
<quoted text>Psst, Who understands anything the poster is stating. Who can decipher this mess?
Makes sense look at the names (big rats).
waiting

Jackson, KY

#4 May 2, 2013
The big dogs will go down just a matter of time, not on no little slap on the wrist charges, but enough to get them some big time, the kind where you keep your soap on a rope, get cozy in your new dope home, you just put in. cause you will soon be movin again. bye bye
whop

Richmond, KY

#5 May 2, 2013
waiting wrote:
The big dogs will go down just a matter of time, not on no little slap on the wrist charges, but enough to get them some big time, the kind where you keep your soap on a rope, get cozy in your new dope home, you just put in. cause you will soon be movin again. bye bye
Who are the big ones?
boobs

Columbus, OH

#6 May 2, 2013
Obama
well

Richmond, KY

#7 May 2, 2013
Wow really
lil minbig

Paris, KY

#8 May 2, 2013
really. who are the big dogs.theres more dealing on lake road,and dorseyville than anywhere.what about that a.j. he was in eastern state. he also is a convited felon iheard he ratted christie jo out. hes a child molester.i know he aint a rat.a thief maybe.iknow i use to live with him.
charged

Paris, KY

#9 May 2, 2013
[email protected] he snitched on me lying [email protected]
SHERRY

Cincinnati, OH

#10 May 3, 2013
lil minbig wrote:
really. who are the big dogs.theres more dealing on lake road,and dorseyville than anywhere.what about that a.j. he was in eastern state. he also is a convited felon iheard he ratted christie jo out. hes a child molester.i know he aint a rat.a thief maybe.iknow i use to live with him.
at first your talking about A.J being a rat, in this comment you say you know he aint a rat witch is it damn?
amor

Waco, KY

#11 May 6, 2013
SHERRY wrote:
<quoted text>at first your talking about A.J being a rat, in this comment you say you know he aint a rat witch is it damn?
That's what drug use does to you. She's probably hallucinating, seeing rats everywhere that appear and dissolve. Do not expect a coherent flow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr think 165,622
Wilson 14 hr Bath 2
Forest Hill / Millersburg Military Academy (Feb '16) Sun Harrison 6
Jamie coxx (Oct '14) Jul 21 Magnum 4
Who does Dana Mccarty mess with now? Jul 17 Stephanie 14
mark mattox Jul 17 auctioneer 1
Debate: Health Care - Barterville, KY (Nov '09) Nov '09 Strange 2

Barterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance