'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253318 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

ohhhh

Pittsburgh, PA

#68519 Dec 15, 2012
yea
thirdwurldamerik a

Greenbrier, AR

#68520 Dec 15, 2012
the worst school masacre in us history happened in 1927, not a single gun used, bath township elementary school in michigan, now you know
thirdwurldamerik a

Greenbrier, AR

#68521 Dec 15, 2012
i saw the fake tears from the kenyan, i was waiting for him to yell allah allah akbar
American Lady

Danville, KY

#68522 Dec 15, 2012
Obama and Boehner’s Grand Bargain: Gullible Democrats are Falling for the Ol’“Good Cop, Bad Cop” Routine

By Michael Hoexter, a policy analyst and marketing consultant on green issues, climate change, clean and renewable energy, and energy efficiency. Originally published at New Economic Perspectives.

Read more at http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2012/12/obama-...
GhostofRaygun

Rochester, KY

#68524 Dec 15, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
i saw the fake tears from the kenyan, i was waiting for him to yell allah allah akbar
And shit like that post is why your side lost and will lose again and again. Redneck white trash.
GhostofRaygun

Rochester, KY

#68525 Dec 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
I went to feed my cats and Morris looked me square in the eye and said Obama is Muslim. I couldn't believe it, I mean that my cat could talk.
And stuff like this also.
thirdwurldamerik a

Greenbrier, AR

#68527 Dec 15, 2012
redneck white trash isnt that a rascist term i bet topix allows the wigger to keep it up
Satans repubs

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#68528 Dec 15, 2012
There is something truly evil, it's called the right wing republican party.
It's like they are all of one mind. One heartless, soulless, EVIL mind.

Victoria Jackson sank to a new low with a post on her Facebook page just hours after the tragedy began unfolding at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut. But this post, quoting her friend and fellow Tea Partier Jim Riley, is her most shockingly tone deaf yet, echoing a sentiment that seems more like something you'd hear from Fred Phelps:

My friend Jim Riley posted: "Wasn't the Connecticut killer just doing what abortionists do every day? It's a wonder we don't have more 20 year old "dads" doing what women and doctors have been an accomplice to for years in America. When you forget the TEN COMMANDMENTS, people, THIS is what you get."
American Lady

Danville, KY

#68529 Dec 15, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>And stuff like this also.
THAT "was" a copykitty" ... hahaha

NOT ME!!!!!!
thirdwurldamerik a

Greenbrier, AR

#68530 Dec 15, 2012
the truth is a bitter pill isnt it leftwinger, you idiot murder more babies than all wars but its ok its a womans right to choose
KYMI

Leslie, MI

#68531 Dec 15, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant no work deadbeat pos.
That did it, I'm not takingh this abuse any longer, I'm changing my post name so you don't know who I am. pervert!
Satans repubs

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#68532 Dec 15, 2012
Its ok to give a woman the right to choose. And vote, and get equal pay, and to hold high positions in government, and to teach the word of God, and........
American Lady

Danville, KY

#68533 Dec 15, 2012
Satans repubs wrote:
There is something truly evil, it's called the right wing republican party.
It's like they are all of one mind. One heartless, soulless, EVIL mind.
Victoria Jackson sank to a new low with a post on her Facebook page just hours after the tragedy began unfolding at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut. But this post, quoting her friend and fellow Tea Partier Jim Riley, is her most shockingly tone deaf yet, echoing a sentiment that seems more like something you'd hear from Fred Phelps:
My friend Jim Riley posted: "Wasn't the Connecticut killer just doing what abortionists do every day? It's a wonder we don't have more 20 year old "dads" doing what women and doctors have been an accomplice to for years in America. When you forget the TEN COMMANDMENTS, people, THIS is what you get."
The Ten Commandment Boogie
Satans repubs

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#68534 Dec 15, 2012
The truth surely is a bitter pill. Thats why wingnuts are so bitter from being force-fed the truth. I'm a gun owner and pro-gun. people brainwashed by the NRA such as you, make it hard to argue FOR guns.
you stttttttiiiiiinn nnnK

Lexington, KY

#68535 Dec 15, 2012
steel the same bunch of looooooooooooooooooossssssssss sseeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr
Satans repubs

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#68536 Dec 15, 2012
you stttttttiiiiiinnnnnK wrote:
steel the same bunch of looooooooooooooooooossssssssss sseeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr
LOL, reminds me of a cat walking across a piano keyboard. Heh heh
thirdwurldamerik a

Greenbrier, AR

#68537 Dec 15, 2012
why is it oboz can tell you all about the school shooting in conecticut but still doesnt know what happened in benghaszi
Reality

Louisville, KY

#68538 Dec 15, 2012
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw those fake tears. Made me sick.
You know when I cry, my tears come from the inside corner of my eye, his came from the outer corner. And I cry with both eyes at once , not one at a time.
Did you notice he wiped and kind of "flipped" a tear a couple of times with his finger. Probably giving America the finger.. LOL!!! How fake!
Obama wasn't crying, most if not all of the victims were white and probably not muslims. They were not the muslim brotherhood in which Obama proudly wears the islamic name. Did you notice how he treats our men and women in service but apologizes to the muslims if their ego is poked.

Obama just told the world recently that a video was more important than the lives of the Americans who died in Benghazi.

Obama was right about one thing, he said he would be transparent. He is, only the ones with their eyes opened see the truth and the evil in him. The rest are blinded by the glow of (Jamie Foxx's the lord and savior)--Obama.

Next photo op, Obama will dipped his fingers in onions prior to taking the stage and reading from his teleprompter, so he can touch his eye and presto automatic tears.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#68539 Dec 15, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see Obama shacking hands with Psy, Korean performer or Hugo Chavez, America haters and all those around him that hate America and white people? Do you think Obama cares? Didn't he say, "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"? He doesn't care about America and The Constitution ...he is going to do everything he can to walk all over the American people. Didn't Van Jones said the other day...
"IT IS TIME TO PAY AMERICA BACK"?????
Then Obama takes center stage to inform the Americans we need to unify. He insults our soldiers by his actions with Psy, not withholding the families and friends of the soldiers. Then he wants us to say "yes sir" we want you to take our guns, we want to
get whatever you have in store for us and we want to bow down to your plans for the Americans.

Listen, people actually support him and his plan to destroy America and any Americans who are against it. You have to be the
biggest moron of all, to want to support someone who has intentions of destroying you and your country.

It just hard to decipher the ignorance in people today.

Anyone needs to read the Healthcare plan concerning the death panels.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#68540 Dec 15, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know anything about taxes or do you have same key on your P.C. over and over and over and over, and over, and over again??????????
You're clueless how much is State, Federal and all the other taxes before 13.4%?????????
We know California just got a tax raise. You can just move to a cheaper state. Not New York, Ohio, Mass or Rhode Island.
Probably cheapest is Southern States.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 156,534
Millersburg Jukebox (Jun '12) 12 hr Fungail 22
joshua haddix (Apr '13) Dec 2 Josh cuz 11
Used appliance and small engine repair Nov 30 Bree 1
Family Dollar Store Nov 29 concern 6
Ladobee's Nov 24 Tourist 1
megan bussell (Feb '15) Nov 18 resident 28

Barterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barterville Mortgages