Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

know wrote:
And I know a WHOLE lot more than you do in this matter, not a spring chicken by no means. I also know the WHOLE crew, what they did, and how they operated. Know that things were done by others at the direction of certain people and yes one "might" have been in IN and as to lie detecters, it was taught and still is as to how to fool them. I and many others in this area who served in uniform of one kind or another were taught how to fool a lie detecter while in uniform; especially the ones given in the early 1980s. So oldtimer, I would say you really do not know as much as you think. I can name more than one that are now dead that was doing a lot in this county (and surrounding counties) connected to this matter. Know very well what they did and how it was not suspected by the general public or LEOs of any kind. Some VERY prominent people in local governments and businesses but they are dead and not talking. Ever wonder how and why some went to prison yet came out with as much or more money than they went in with? More than one from NC and otehr counties. Like I said oldtimer keep on "thinking" you know but unless you were part of that "crowd", you know diddly. And I do not "get on a computer and talk instead" because I was one of the ones who did go at it head on back then and always have! I was in that crownd till I wised up fast, faster than Sue and some others. I only commented on it because some one knows me, what I was into back then, and told me it was on here as has been the so called praise of one who was involved in the upper end of that crowd. One who is still as much a POS as they were back then no matter how often they get their picure in the paper or claim they found religion. There are still a few of us running around who know the ghosts in the closets. With todays break throughs in investigation, you can bet her death and others would not be ruled as they were IF it was done without corruption involved; done NOW that is.
WOW!!
Tommy

Ewing, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

know wrote:
And I know a WHOLE lot more than you do in this matter, not a spring chicken by no means. I also know the WHOLE crew, what they did, and how they operated. Know that things were done by others at the direction of certain people and yes one "might" have been in IN and as to lie detecters, it was taught and still is as to how to fool them. I and many others in this area who served in uniform of one kind or another were taught how to fool a lie detecter while in uniform; especially the ones given in the early 1980s. So oldtimer, I would say you really do not know as much as you think. I can name more than one that are now dead that was doing a lot in this county (and surrounding counties) connected to this matter. Know very well what they did and how it was not suspected by the general public or LEOs of any kind. Some VERY prominent people in local governments and businesses but they are dead and not talking. Ever wonder how and why some went to prison yet came out with as much or more money than they went in with? More than one from NC and otehr counties. Like I said oldtimer keep on "thinking" you know but unless you were part of that "crowd", you know diddly. And I do not "get on a computer and talk instead" because I was one of the ones who did go at it head on back then and always have! I was in that crownd till I wised up fast, faster than Sue and some others. I only commented on it because some one knows me, what I was into back then, and told me it was on here as has been the so called praise of one who was involved in the upper end of that crowd. One who is still as much a POS as they were back then no matter how often they get their picure in the paper or claim they found religion. There are still a few of us running around who know the ghosts in the closets. With todays break throughs in investigation, you can bet her death and others would not be ruled as they were IF it was done without corruption involved; done NOW that is.
Blah blah blah. I call BS on this.
friend of Sues

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

What the heck is going on. We were still in school when this happened I would like to know what happened!! Ican still see her riding around in her green volkswagon, Iused to ride around with her and I never know she was involved in anything. Iguess if she was she didnt talk about it.Id like to know!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barterville Discussions

Search the Barterville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mike Duquette 122,812
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 16 min Smart Kids Go To College 922
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Le Cry Baby Is Stupid 138,739
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 33 min diverse interests 81,208
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 37 min BIG_STEVIE 16,030
who will rat 13 hr i heard 23
Ashley b 13 hr Sinister 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barterville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barterville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE