What happened to Sue Sallee

Posted in the Barterville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Little Valley, NY

#1 Dec 11, 2012
When did it happen? Where did it happen? Why was it swept under the rug?
isnt it

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Ask Mr. Terrell
Curious

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2012
I haven't lived in Nicholas County but a few years and I know nothing about this case. This must have happened before I moved here. I saw something about it on another thread on Topix last week and I became curious. It menti0ned she left a small child. Is the child grown up now? When did this happen? Is there a reason why people are afraid to talk about this? Someone please fill me in. Like I said, I am just plain curious.
crackerjack

Paris, KY

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Curious wrote:
I haven't lived in Nicholas County but a few years and I know nothing about this case. This must have happened before I moved here. I saw something about it on another thread on Topix last week and I became curious. It menti0ned she left a small child. Is the child grown up now? When did this happen? Is there a reason why people are afraid to talk about this? Someone please fill me in. Like I said, I am just plain curious.
I will not go into details because like I've said before I have a family and these people are dangerous Sue was murdered though it was made to look like an accident everyone who knows about it knows different it has been several years ago her child was very small and she is atleast 34 now
Anonymous

Lebanon, KY

#5 Dec 11, 2012
None of this history is a secret, everyone knew the story. Sue Sallee was the sweetest person, cute as a button, she could laugh with joy, what a personality! She had a child, Mike Power always said she was his daughter, even tried to get custody. Mike was married to Darlene Cave Thornsburg at the time. Sue had a twin brother who was interested in law enforcement when younger. Sadly Sue was found in Lewisburg, Mason Co., Ky, the answer to her demise remains unknown. The child was placed in the home of Lee Bentz as Edith Bentz was Sue's great aunt and she at one time lived at Onieda Baptist Institute. Sue and her mother lived with their grandmother who moved from Paris, Ky to Carlisle, they lived on Sycamore Street. Sue's mother, Wanda, lived in Carlisle for a short time.
Curious

United States

#6 Dec 11, 2012
crackerjack wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not go into details because like I've said before I have a family and these people are dangerous Sue was murdered though it was made to look like an accident everyone who knows about it knows different it has been several years ago her child was very small and she is atleast 34 now
Thanks for the information, Crackerjack. I just couldn't understand why I hadn't heard of her. That was before I moved here. I am guessing she has been gone about 30 years. Think I will research some old newspapers and see if I can learn more. I am assuming she was about 25 or younger when she died. I have a friend who is a retired investigator. He wouldn't be afraid to look into this. Thanks again.
Gary Sallee

United States

#7 Dec 12, 2012
Curious wrote:
When did it happen? Where did it happen? Why was it swept under the rug?
Interesting enough, most of you all are right. Deann is living in Lexington and expecting 2nd child in January.
That was June 3rd 1980 I think. Deann was born 1978. Year I graduated.
I live in Las Vegas since I left Carlisle.
[email protected] Be glad to chat.
Anonymous

Lebanon, KY

#8 Dec 13, 2012
Gary Sallee wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting enough, most of you all are right. Deann is living in Lexington and expecting 2nd child in January.
That was June 3rd 1980 I think. Deann was born 1978. Year I graduated.
I live in Las Vegas since I left Carlisle.
[email protected] Be glad to chat.
Well look at you keeping in touch with Carlisle, good to hear you and Deann are doing great. Congrats to both of you. Merry Christmas.
Gary Sallee

United States

#9 Dec 13, 2012
com-post wrote:
<quoted text>
Well look at you keeping in touch with Carlisle, good to hear you and Deann are doing great. Congrats to both of you. Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas to all there.
Gary

United States

#10 Dec 15, 2012
Many twists and turns in life. Lot more to it.
Would make a very interesting book.
More Curious

Cynthiana, KY

#11 Dec 18, 2012
So Crackjack, you say Sue S was murdered, who exactly do you think is dangerous ?
And Curious, you didn't just pull this curiosity out of thin air so what do you feel like tou have to gain ????
crackerjack

Paris, KY

#12 Dec 18, 2012
I will not name names Sue was involved with some very bad people those same people are still slithering around this town like the snakes they are and these people have and will attempt to shoot people who get in their way or they will burn your home that's why I choose to not say on here who they are if you ask around town people will talk
Curious

United States

#13 Dec 19, 2012
More Curious wrote:
So Crackjack, you say Sue S was murdered, who exactly do you think is dangerous ?
And Curious, you didn't just pull this curiosity out of thin air so what do you feel like tou have to gain ????
More Curious, Why are you more curious as to why we are curious?????? Could you maybe have been one of those who helped sweep this under the rug? Why do you think it should stay under the rug? What do I hope to gain? I would like to gain JUSTICE FOR SUE. Plain and simple. Does that answer your question? As time goes by, I am hoping someone who was involved will GROW A CONSCIENCE AND TELL WHAT HE KNOWS. He is getting older. Wonder if he ever thinks about the here after.It has been a long time but it is not too late. Think about it.
Anonymous

Pikeville, KY

#14 Dec 19, 2012
The Carlisle Mafia, renown model citizens?
c w h

Paris, KY

#15 Jan 9, 2013
sue brother in las vegas how are you i can remember you not sure if i got first name right i went to school with sue flashback lol
know

Germantown, KY

#16 Jan 9, 2013
crackerjack wrote:
I will not name names Sue was involved with some very bad people those same people are still slithering around this town like the snakes they are and these people have and will attempt to shoot people who get in their way or they will burn your home that's why I choose to not say on here who they are if you ask around town people will talk
Knew Sue well & Gary (brother) and know well the ones she was "involved" with. As to them shooting, they only kill or shoot at the weak. The cannot intimidate all including me. I prayed after her death they would try something with me and to this day would love them to try to do what you say they will. The ONLY thing "bad" about them is what they did, they are cowards and if they want to find my ISP & come confront me, I will show just how bad they are NOT as to intimidation! they preyed on Sue an dthe likes of her. One thing for sure, they will rot in he!! for what they did. Sad part is Sue's family are the ones who suffered and the good ole boys that swept this act under that table are cowards as well. One "suposedly" found god in prison and now thinks he is untyouchable. He is not an dhe should be worried that what he helped do to Sue could come around on him. What goes around, comes around. We all know who he is, pardoned my AZZ and if he was pardoned, it was by hook and crook.
Anonymous

Richmond, KY

#17 Jan 9, 2013
know wrote:
<quoted text>
Knew Sue well & Gary (brother) and know well the ones she was "involved" with. As to them shooting, they only kill or shoot at the weak. The cannot intimidate all including me. I prayed after her death they would try something with me and to this day would love them to try to do what you say they will. The ONLY thing "bad" about them is what they did, they are cowards and if they want to find my ISP & come confront me, I will show just how bad they are NOT as to intimidation! they preyed on Sue an dthe likes of her. One thing for sure, they will rot in he!! for what they did. Sad part is Sue's family are the ones who suffered and the good ole boys that swept this act under that table are cowards as well. One "suposedly" found god in prison and now thinks he is untyouchable. He is not an dhe should be worried that what he helped do to Sue could come around on him. What goes around, comes around. We all know who he is, pardoned my AZZ and if he was pardoned, it was by hook and crook.
Gosh I had a hard time reading this, but reading between the lines, some of it makes sense.
know

Germantown, KY

#18 Jan 9, 2013
Excuse my spelling please but in this subject I have a deep hatred for some people. In talking about it (as well in writing about it) I do get upset and my spelling showed it. I can only pray they would try to intimidate me because they would see he!! sooner, rather than later. They are cowards, the one in Carlisle who supposedly found religion is a damn coward, and all that were involved in that death (as well as some more recent deaths) are too damn scared to confront a real man who will have no problem handing out justice. As stated, those involved look up my ISP and pay me a visit PLEASE!
old-timer

Waco, KY

#19 Jan 9, 2013
know wrote:
Excuse my spelling please but in this subject I have a deep hatred for some people. In talking about it (as well in writing about it) I do get upset and my spelling showed it. I can only pray they would try to intimidate me because they would see he!! sooner, rather than later. They are cowards, the one in Carlisle who supposedly found religion is a damn coward, and all that were involved in that death (as well as some more recent deaths) are too damn scared to confront a real man who will have no problem handing out justice. As stated, those involved look up my ISP and pay me a visit PLEASE!
Have read your post along with all the others and I know who you are talking about But you all are wrong Im 74 years old and lived here all my life and remember this situation well It was proved by the state police that this person was in Indiana with his grand-father and a city official when Sue died This person also passed a lie detector test given in Frankfort So you need to be careful what you say As for looking up your ISP Hell go see the man if you have a problem Thats the problem today everybody wants to get on a computer and talk instead of meeting head on We did not hide in my younger days
know

Germantown, KY

#20 Jan 10, 2013
And I know a WHOLE lot more than you do in this matter, not a spring chicken by no means. I also know the WHOLE crew, what they did, and how they operated. Know that things were done by others at the direction of certain people and yes one "might" have been in IN and as to lie detecters, it was taught and still is as to how to fool them. I and many others in this area who served in uniform of one kind or another were taught how to fool a lie detecter while in uniform; especially the ones given in the early 1980s. So oldtimer, I would say you really do not know as much as you think. I can name more than one that are now dead that was doing a lot in this county (and surrounding counties) connected to this matter. Know very well what they did and how it was not suspected by the general public or LEOs of any kind. Some VERY prominent people in local governments and businesses but they are dead and not talking. Ever wonder how and why some went to prison yet came out with as much or more money than they went in with? More than one from NC and otehr counties. Like I said oldtimer keep on "thinking" you know but unless you were part of that "crowd", you know diddly. And I do not "get on a computer and talk instead" because I was one of the ones who did go at it head on back then and always have! I was in that crownd till I wised up fast, faster than Sue and some others. I only commented on it because some one knows me, what I was into back then, and told me it was on here as has been the so called praise of one who was involved in the upper end of that crowd. One who is still as much a POS as they were back then no matter how often they get their picure in the paper or claim they found religion. There are still a few of us running around who know the ghosts in the closets. With todays break throughs in investigation, you can bet her death and others would not be ruled as they were IF it was done without corruption involved; done NOW that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 148,876
Crystal Dailey 23 hr question 5
Larry Flora :( Fri Me Persistent 1
Galley Z Fri Resident 3
Dating Sites Jun 21 Sarah 5
ron biddle Jun 21 Yukkkk 18
joshua haddix (Apr '13) Jun 20 Anonymous 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barterville Mortgages