Tim Lane growing Mary J for Sherry U

Posted in the Barterville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth seeker

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Talk at The hospital is Sherry making her brags about Tim Lane growing her marijuana for her! I hope Bubba bust em!
Abc

Morehead, KY

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Which one and its layne...
really

Richmond, KY

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Wouldn't surprise me.
Old news

Brighton, MI

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Tim has been in the business for years
that guy

Duluth, GA

#5 Dec 4, 2012
You people are worthless trolls, go get a job, get off welfare, get some hobbies and get a life....then just maybe you won't have the time to come up with moronic crap like this.
Anonymous

Richmond, KY

#6 Dec 4, 2012
Old news wrote:
Tim has been in the business for years
Your proof is?
Moe

United States

#7 Dec 4, 2012
com-post wrote:
<quoted text>
Your proof is?
Oh, it has to be the gospel truth! It was posted on Topix.
Norton

Georgetown, KY

#8 Dec 4, 2012
You can't put it on the internet if it isn't true
Spot

Germantown, KY

#9 Dec 4, 2012
I heard that she is starting up her pill business again. Times are getting tough
Miz Sally

United States

#10 Dec 4, 2012
Truth seeker wrote:
Talk at The hospital is Sherry making her brags about Tim Lane growing her marijuana for her! I hope Bubba bust em!

Tell me is it really true? Is he really growing all that for her? I thought he was doing it just for me. That's what he told me. You just can't trust anybody anymore. I am heartbroken! I have went and lost my appitite. Oh my gosh! That's why I have lost my appitite! It's because I ain't had any since I can't remember when. He can't do me like this. I got to figure out a way to get back in this game. I am a lot better looking than she is. I'll just sleep on it tonight. Maybe this situation will look better when the morning comes.
Fk'n

United States

#11 Dec 21, 2012
id say he needs to do something with all the babies his son keeps making ! how many does he have now... 3? 4?
Lisa

United States

#12 Dec 21, 2012
[QUOTE who="Fk'n "]id say he needs to do something with all the babies his son keeps making ! how many does he have now... 3? 4?[/QUOTE]

If you are talking about his son, the Chief, he has two daughters, with his wife Ouida. Also, grandparents are not obligated to raise their children's children. Most of the grandparents that I know, who are doing that are people who didn't even raise their own kids. They have taken on this second crop because a nice check comes with them. The more kids thet are dumped on gramps and granny, the fatter the check. Are you one of these grandparents?
no

Duluth, GA

#13 Dec 22, 2012
I think fk'n is probably talking about the other son Ben.
Abc

Dahlonega, GA

#14 Dec 23, 2012
That's who they are talking about Ben. Why does that not surprise anyone...
Crazy Talk

United States

#15 Dec 23, 2012
no wrote:
I think fk'n is probably talking about the other son Ben.
Yep, Just plain old crazy talk! Ben is still a kid himself. I doubt he is even out of his teens>
Crazy Talk

Pataskala, OH

#16 Dec 23, 2012
Yep, that's all it is. Just crazy talk. Gotta go outside and pee now.............
dont think so

Paris, KY

#17 Dec 24, 2012
I know for a fact he has two babies on the way.
ZZZ

Carlisle, KY

#18 Dec 24, 2012
No one knows for a fact so how the hell do you think that you know that it is a fact? DNA will prove everything just like it did before.Get a life and worry about your ownself
bimbo

Paris, KY

#19 Dec 24, 2012
ZZZ wrote:
No one knows for a fact so how the hell do you think that you know that it is a fact? DNA will prove everything just like it did before.Get a life and worry about your ownself
Sherri will do anything she will go around the world with u. She will take it in any hole
Abc

Morehead, KY

#20 Jan 2, 2013
Ben has one lil boy already. I think he may be turning 2 now....not sure. The lil boys mommy work at family dollar.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
admin 2 hr mg 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr learn your history 134,222
Overdose 22 hr probably 2
sexual offender 22 hr be careful 8
david thornsburg Wed Seriously 13
Open letter to Nicholas County Democrats Feb 24 gad 12
Clay Wildlife ogging Feb 23 Really 6
Barterville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barterville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]