Big blonde watcher
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Steve

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 26, 2012
Will she show up? She should be there since her vagina started it all.
Big Blonde Watcher

Paris, KY

#2 May 11, 2012
Steve wrote:
Will she show up? She should be there since her vagina started it all.

Umm, no she will not show up, she knows you are married and are screwing any woman you can, or any woman that will give you attention. You are a lil minute manho.
Big Blonde Watcher

Paris, KY

#3 May 11, 2012
Do me a favor, go give your wife the love and attention that she deserves, thats what wedding vows are for, they should have nothing to do with money or power, they are about LOVE and RESPECT! I want nothing to do with someone who can't keep their pants zipped and mind clean. You had your chance years ago when you weren't married, now its too late, I Love you always, but I am not willing to hurt my husband for that.
true love

Hollywood, FL

#4 May 11, 2012
Big Blonde Watcher wrote:
Do me a favor, go give your wife the love and attention that she deserves, thats what wedding vows are for, they should have nothing to do with money or power, they are about LOVE and RESPECT! I want nothing to do with someone who can't keep their pants zipped and mind clean. You had your chance years ago when you weren't married, now its too late, I Love you always, but I am not willing to hurt my husband for that.
This is so sweet!
Wanna know what love is

Paris, KY

#5 May 11, 2012
Big Blonde Watcher wrote:
Do me a favor, go give your wife the love and attention that she deserves, thats what wedding vows are for, they should have nothing to do with money or power, they are about LOVE and RESPECT! I want nothing to do with someone who can't keep their pants zipped and mind clean. You had your chance years ago when you weren't married, now its too late, I Love you always, but I am not willing to hurt my husband for that.
In retrospect, I have done things to hurt you as well, for that, I am truly sorry. my intentions were to make you feel as low as I let you make me feel, I was hurt, deeply. It has been 16 years since the first time I saw you, You had me at Hello, with your loafers on, and gorgeous smile. Please know that I would never jeopordize your life or mine; you are the last thing I think aabout when i close my eyes and the first person on my mind when I wake up! My mind tells me that you never loved me, while my heart hopes! I Will Love You As Long As I Live! Olive Juice
true love

Hollywood, FL

#6 May 11, 2012
Wanna know what love is wrote:
<quoted text>In retrospect, I have done things to hurt you as well, for that, I am truly sorry. my intentions were to make you feel as low as I let you make me feel, I was hurt, deeply. It has been 16 years since the first time I saw you, You had me at Hello, with your loafers on, and gorgeous smile. Please know that I would never jeopordize your life or mine; you are the last thing I think aabout when i close my eyes and the first person on my mind when I wake up! My mind tells me that you never loved me, while my heart hopes! I Will Love You As Long As I Live! Olive Juice
This story is so heart warming it makes me want to cry, wish I knew who you were . This could be a love story movie!
Wanna know what love is

Paris, KY

#7 May 13, 2012
true love wrote:
<quoted text>
This story is so heart warming it makes me want to cry, wish I knew who you were . This could be a love story movie!
Unfortunately, it is a true fairy tale, with the ending being an unhappy one. True love does not prevail, especially when only one truly loves the other, I am afraid my love is in vain. But, I will always hope that the other is putting up a facade, for being afraid of loving to much! The other problem is, is that I will not pursue this, because i am married and so is this other person. I can't hurt my family like that. I will love forever, but only in my own, secret, dying heart.
true

United States

#9 May 13, 2012
Wanna know what love is wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, it is a true fairy tale, with the ending being an unhappy one. True love does not prevail, especially when only one truly loves the other, I am afraid my love is in vain. But, I will always hope that the other is putting up a facade, for being afraid of loving to much! The other problem is, is that I will not pursue this, because i am married and so is this other person. I can't hurt my family like that. I will love forever, but only in my own, secret, dying heart.
I know what you mean, but if it's meant to be it will.
Wanna know what love is

Paris, KY

#10 May 14, 2012
if the person who first started this forum is who i think he is, starting with BIG BLONDE WATCHER, is pointing out another person or myself. I hope it isn't, but if it is, then I apologize, my intent was not to alienate you, if I in fact did. I only was wanting to catch a glimpse of you, just because I miss you so badly. I have no other choice but to go back to where I am from and stay away from you and out of this town. I can't do this any longer, live in pain, and loving in vain.
Wanna know what love is

Paris, KY

#12 May 14, 2012
Hey there you,with all of this being said, I believe in you, I love you for the good person that you are, for as long as I live. I only wish you every happiness!Olive Juice
true

Pikeville, KY

#13 May 16, 2012
Wanna know what love is wrote:
if the person who first started this forum is who i think he is, starting with BIG BLONDE WATCHER, is pointing out another person or myself. I hope it isn't, but if it is, then I apologize, my intent was not to alienate you, if I in fact did. I only was wanting to catch a glimpse of you, just because I miss you so badly. I have no other choice but to go back to where I am from and stay away from you and out of this town. I can't do this any longer, live in pain, and loving in vain.
I love this story.
Wanna know what love is

Paris, KY

#16 May 22, 2012
Wanna know what love is wrote:
Hey there you,with all of this being said, I believe in you, I love you for the good person that you are, for as long as I live. I only wish you every happiness!Olive Juice
Hey there you, when i see you, when I look at you, make sure that you understand that it is not an invitation. It is my heart screaming at you saying" why do you have to have multiple partners? why can't you see this person in front of you that has loved you all these years and will the rest of her life no matter what? I can never be with you knowing what i know, it discusts me and breaks my heart.
really

Richmond, KY

#17 May 22, 2012
Wanna know what love is wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there you, when i see you, when I look at you, make sure that you understand that it is not an invitation. It is my heart screaming at you saying" why do you have to have multiple partners? why can't you see this person in front of you that has loved you all these years and will the rest of her life no matter what? I can never be with you knowing what i know, it discusts me and breaks my heart.
I love this love story!
friend

Paris, KY

#18 May 23, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this love story!
I don't, this person is my friend and this dough dough brain of a man only cares about himself. by the time he realizes, it will be to late! Wait, he will never realize anything but how to get more strange from anything that walks he is a sad excuse of a man who married his wife for the money who doesn't love himself much less anybody else he doesn't deserve her or his wife. the good thing is, is that my friend will never talk to him again ever her love is turning to hate
Wanna know what love is

Paris, KY

#19 May 23, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>I don't, this person is my friend and this dough dough brain of a man only cares about himself. by the time he realizes, it will be to late! Wait, he will never realize anything but how to get more strange from anything that walks he is a sad excuse of a man who married his wife for the money who doesn't love himself much less anybody else he doesn't deserve her or his wife. the good thing is, is that my friend will never talk to him again ever her love is turning to hate
I don't hate him, because i myself have done wrong to him as well, i am not perfect. All i want is for him to be happy, i want to be happy and try to forget about him. My family and his family deserve that much!
Wanna know what love is

Paris, KY

#20 May 25, 2012
hey there you! please try to understand that I never meant to hurt you, ever. I have said and done some things that I am not proud of, I have made so many mistakes where you are concerned, I had no right! The only way I know how to prove to you, is to try to forget all of this, do whats right, all i can say is. I'm here without you baby, but your still on my lonely mind, i think about you baby and i dream about you all the time.
true

Richmond, KY

#21 May 25, 2012
Wanna know what love is wrote:
hey there you! please try to understand that I never meant to hurt you, ever. I have said and done some things that I am not proud of, I have made so many mistakes where you are concerned, I had no right! The only way I know how to prove to you, is to try to forget all of this, do whats right, all i can say is. I'm here without you baby, but your still on my lonely mind, i think about you baby and i dream about you all the time.
. This is true love!
friend

Paris, KY

#22 May 25, 2012
oh common seriously he doesn't deserve you, never has.HE HAS NEVER EVEN KISSED YOU BUT HE SURE HAS DONE EVERYTHING WITH LEGS
friend

Paris, KY

#23 May 25, 2012
you know what is sad is that he will never undrstand what love is, eeven after you leave this earth soon you need to get it through your head, he doesn't love u
true

Washington, DC

#24 May 25, 2012
friend wrote:
you know what is sad is that he will never undrstand what love is, eeven after you leave this earth soon you need to get it through your head, he doesn't love u
Why don't you think he loves her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min uMoron 143,163
Robert Carson for Sheriff 2014 (Jan '14) 5 hr info 17
References on Ashley Barlow Mon me 7
Sarah Watkins Mon nolongerurfriend 1
Make your life happy, don't depend on others. Aug 31 Lone 1
For So Called BAE Aug 28 I need to grow up 10
New car lot j c auto deals. Scammers Aug 27 bored 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barterville Mortgages