Steve

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Will she show up? She should be there since her vagina started it all.
Big Blonde Watcher

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Steve wrote:
Will she show up? She should be there since her vagina started it all.

Umm, no she will not show up, she knows you are married and are screwing any woman you can, or any woman that will give you attention. You are a lil minute manho.
Big Blonde Watcher

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Do me a favor, go give your wife the love and attention that she deserves, thats what wedding vows are for, they should have nothing to do with money or power, they are about LOVE and RESPECT! I want nothing to do with someone who can't keep their pants zipped and mind clean. You had your chance years ago when you weren't married, now its too late, I Love you always, but I am not willing to hurt my husband for that.
true love

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Big Blonde Watcher wrote:
Do me a favor, go give your wife the love and attention that she deserves, thats what wedding vows are for, they should have nothing to do with money or power, they are about LOVE and RESPECT! I want nothing to do with someone who can't keep their pants zipped and mind clean. You had your chance years ago when you weren't married, now its too late, I Love you always, but I am not willing to hurt my husband for that.
This is so sweet!
Wanna know what love is

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Big Blonde Watcher wrote:
In retrospect, I have done things to hurt you as well, for that, I am truly sorry. my intentions were to make you feel as low as I let you make me feel, I was hurt, deeply. It has been 16 years since the first time I saw you, You had me at Hello, with your loafers on, and gorgeous smile. Please know that I would never jeopordize your life or mine; you are the last thing I think aabout when i close my eyes and the first person on my mind when I wake up! My mind tells me that you never loved me, while my heart hopes! I Will Love You As Long As I Live! Olive Juice
true love

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Wanna know what love is wrote:
<quoted text>In retrospect, I have done things to hurt you as well, for that, I am truly sorry. my intentions were to make you feel as low as I let you make me feel, I was hurt, deeply. It has been 16 years since the first time I saw you, You had me at Hello, with your loafers on, and gorgeous smile. Please know that I would never jeopordize your life or mine; you are the last thing I think aabout when i close my eyes and the first person on my mind when I wake up! My mind tells me that you never loved me, while my heart hopes! I Will Love You As Long As I Live! Olive Juice
This story is so heart warming it makes me want to cry, wish I knew who you were . This could be a love story movie!
Wanna know what love is

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

true love wrote:
<quoted text>
This story is so heart warming it makes me want to cry, wish I knew who you were . This could be a love story movie!
Unfortunately, it is a true fairy tale, with the ending being an unhappy one. True love does not prevail, especially when only one truly loves the other, I am afraid my love is in vain. But, I will always hope that the other is putting up a facade, for being afraid of loving to much! The other problem is, is that I will not pursue this, because i am married and so is this other person. I can't hurt my family like that. I will love forever, but only in my own, secret, dying heart.
true

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Unfortunately, it is a true fairy tale, with the ending being an unhappy one. True love does not prevail, especially when only one truly loves the other, I am afraid my love is in vain. But, I will always hope that the other is putting up a facade, for being afraid of loving to much! The other problem is, is that I will not pursue this, because i am married and so is this other person. I can't hurt my family like that. I will love forever, but only in my own, secret, dying heart.
I know what you mean, but if it's meant to be it will.
Wanna know what love is

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

if the person who first started this forum is who i think he is, starting with BIG BLONDE WATCHER, is pointing out another person or myself. I hope it isn't, but if it is, then I apologize, my intent was not to alienate you, if I in fact did. I only was wanting to catch a glimpse of you, just because I miss you so badly. I have no other choice but to go back to where I am from and stay away from you and out of this town. I can't do this any longer, live in pain, and loving in vain.
Wanna know what love is

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Hey there you,with all of this being said, I believe in you, I love you for the good person that you are, for as long as I live. I only wish you every happiness!Olive Juice
true

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

if the person who first started this forum is who i think he is, starting with BIG BLONDE WATCHER, is pointing out another person or myself. I hope it isn't, but if it is, then I apologize, my intent was not to alienate you, if I in fact did. I only was wanting to catch a glimpse of you, just because I miss you so badly. I have no other choice but to go back to where I am from and stay away from you and out of this town. I can't do this any longer, live in pain, and loving in vain.
I love this story.
Wanna know what love is

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Hey there you,with all of this being said, I believe in you, I love you for the good person that you are, for as long as I live. I only wish you every happiness!Olive Juice
Hey there you, when i see you, when I look at you, make sure that you understand that it is not an invitation. It is my heart screaming at you saying" why do you have to have multiple partners? why can't you see this person in front of you that has loved you all these years and will the rest of her life no matter what? I can never be with you knowing what i know, it discusts me and breaks my heart.
really

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

<quoted text>Hey there you, when i see you, when I look at you, make sure that you understand that it is not an invitation. It is my heart screaming at you saying" why do you have to have multiple partners? why can't you see this person in front of you that has loved you all these years and will the rest of her life no matter what? I can never be with you knowing what i know, it discusts me and breaks my heart.
I love this love story!
friend

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this love story!
I don't, this person is my friend and this dough dough brain of a man only cares about himself. by the time he realizes, it will be to late! Wait, he will never realize anything but how to get more strange from anything that walks he is a sad excuse of a man who married his wife for the money who doesn't love himself much less anybody else he doesn't deserve her or his wife. the good thing is, is that my friend will never talk to him again ever her love is turning to hate
Wanna know what love is

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

friend wrote:
<quoted text>I don't, this person is my friend and this dough dough brain of a man only cares about himself. by the time he realizes, it will be to late! Wait, he will never realize anything but how to get more strange from anything that walks he is a sad excuse of a man who married his wife for the money who doesn't love himself much less anybody else he doesn't deserve her or his wife. the good thing is, is that my friend will never talk to him again ever her love is turning to hate
I don't hate him, because i myself have done wrong to him as well, i am not perfect. All i want is for him to be happy, i want to be happy and try to forget about him. My family and his family deserve that much!
Wanna know what love is

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

hey there you! please try to understand that I never meant to hurt you, ever. I have said and done some things that I am not proud of, I have made so many mistakes where you are concerned, I had no right! The only way I know how to prove to you, is to try to forget all of this, do whats right, all i can say is. I'm here without you baby, but your still on my lonely mind, i think about you baby and i dream about you all the time.
true

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

hey there you! please try to understand that I never meant to hurt you, ever. I have said and done some things that I am not proud of, I have made so many mistakes where you are concerned, I had no right! The only way I know how to prove to you, is to try to forget all of this, do whats right, all i can say is. I'm here without you baby, but your still on my lonely mind, i think about you baby and i dream about you all the time.
. This is true love!
friend

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

oh common seriously he doesn't deserve you, never has.HE HAS NEVER EVEN KISSED YOU BUT HE SURE HAS DONE EVERYTHING WITH LEGS
friend

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

you know what is sad is that he will never undrstand what love is, eeven after you leave this earth soon you need to get it through your head, he doesn't love u
true

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

friend wrote:
you know what is sad is that he will never undrstand what love is, eeven after you leave this earth soon you need to get it through your head, he doesn't love u
Why don't you think he loves her?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barterville Discussions

Search the Barterville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Demonicrats 146,896
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min pusherman_ 128,948
guy turner 2 hr whatever 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,560
Subrena Tapp 6 hr knows her well 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 14 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barterville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barterville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••