Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

#1 Feb 10, 2013
I am building a fence on Jackstown Rd. and have got myself in a fix, I am just about done but have came up shy about 3 feet, Is anyone have a couple things to lend so i can get done. i need a henweigh and a 2by6 boardstreacher. thank you.
GREER

Pataskala, OH

#2 Feb 10, 2013
I have them. Will meet at court house with them at 10 AM
TAY

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2013
GREER wrote:
I have them. Will meet at court house with them at 10 AM
I am afraid to come to the court house. I am playing off sick because I owe fines and ain't got no money. Can't you bring them to Green Valley instead?
GREER

Pataskala, OH

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Playing off sick from what? If you are in the Valley you ain't got no job!
TAY

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2013
GREER wrote:
Playing off sick from what? If you are in the Valley you ain't got no job!
Right. No job and no money but I owe fines. If i go to the court house to show cause, they are gonna tell me to to go to work or go to jail. I don't wanna do either, so I am jest laying around Green Valley. Can't show cause, cause "I'm too sick" to come to the court house. Makes me sick to think about it. Get it?
GREER

Pataskala, OH

#6 Feb 11, 2013
You can do volunter work in the gallant fight agsint VD!
Tay

United States

#7 Feb 11, 2013
GREER wrote:
You can do volunter work in the gallant fight agsint VD!
Why do you think I would want to do that? I told you that I like what I am doing. I like just laying around Green Valley every day and You like sitting on your butt in your trailor, playing with your computer and your imaginary friends. Why don't you take your own advice and go volunteer in the gallant fight against V.D.?
GREER

Pataskala, OH

#8 Feb 11, 2013
I'm busy filling out job applications!
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

#9 Feb 11, 2013
I thought that one or the other of you had the tools i needed, a henweigh and 2by6 boardstreacher please help
Joe

United States

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Just Worndering wrote:
I thought that one or the other of you had the tools i needed, a henweigh and 2by6 boardstreacher please help
I think you all three are nuts! What a waste of good clean air.
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Please. if you do not like someones sense of humor, then please keep your thoughts in your head and do not let it drool down and off your lips. LOL
Joe

United States

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Just Worndering wrote:
Please. if you do not like someones sense of humor, then please keep your thoughts in your head and do not let it drool down and off your lips. LOL
I repeat. YOU are a waste of good, clean air!
oh no joe

Winchester, KY

#13 Feb 11, 2013
they may think the same about you.
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

#14 Feb 11, 2013
hey Joe it is sad that youu sound so uptight that when it comes to air it seems to me all the air youknow about is the HOT AIR you blow because you can't read a joke that is staring you in the face. and i am sure you are the person with that boardstrecher and henwaigh that i need. LOL .
Joe

United States

#15 Feb 11, 2013
Just Worndering wrote:
hey Joe it is sad that youu sound so uptight that when it comes to air it seems to me all the air youknow about is the HOT AIR you blow because you can't read a joke that is staring you in the face. and i am sure you are the person with that boardstrecher and henwaigh that i need. LOL .
And I repeat, You are just a waste of good clean air!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the phone call 3 min What am I to You 25
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min yabadabado 136,105
Tired 23 hr just me 3
deleted posts Fri Joe 1
nchs Apr 23 concern 6
Nightmares Apr 23 What am I to you 31
Did Billy Snapp get fired from Mynears Plumbing? (Jul '09) Apr 23 zjamesmoore 2
More from around the web

Barterville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]