wondering

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Dec 14, 2012
I saw him the other day in Millersburg. When did he get out? I bet he is up to his same old ways. Look out Bubby....he might get your woman again.
Clinic guy

Versailles, KY

#2 Jan 25, 2013
and his financial backer gonna go down with him when he goes this time....when you deal sometimes you gotta pay the piper. they gonna luv that fat butt in da pen...MR BACKER..soon to be da fudge packee..wonder who be takin care of that purty blonde lady for ya when yall go down
concernerd
#3 Feb 21, 2013
are u talkin bout mark hatton being his backer or his woman vicki bussell
XLOCOMOTIVEX

Georgetown, KY

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Never see that Padgett guy on the street again...unless you look through a fence with barb wire on the top of it.....
XLOCOMOTIVEX

Georgetown, KY

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Hatton and Padgett in jail for kidnapping
XLOCOMOTIVEX

Georgetown, KY

#6 Mar 20, 2013
We are Anonymous,
We are Legion.
We do not forgive. We do not forget. Jail is harder than a job..........get one...Lot of time hanging over you head
bullsh_t
#7 Mar 22, 2013
i was good friends with don. he was fixing to go to truck driving school. he was tryhing to fix his life. its stupid idiots like bussel and hatton that get people into shit. yall need to stop judgeing cuz if ur fom this town, u aint no better!!
hey crazy people

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Apr 19, 2013
that was messed up just wondering where Don is in jail I looked him up can't find him or Vickie in bourbon co.jail anyone no?
Draguk13

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 4, 2014
hey crazy people wrote:
that was messed up just wondering where Don is in jail I looked him up can't find him or Vickie in bourbon co.jail anyone no?

Wake Up people! Mr. Padgett is NOT in jail and working for the Federal Government in exchange for a reduced sentence. He will be back around in due time! Or is he already working you and yours right now???
wannakno

Cynthiana, KY

#10 Jun 1, 2015
Is he staying straight this time? Is he seeing anybody?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town drama queen 4 hr HaHa 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Patriot 166,315
question Aug 15 Jackson 1
Merely ritchie. Aug 14 Girl 1
Jamie coxx (Oct '14) Aug 14 lol 5
Millersburg Jukebox (Jun '12) Aug 11 Musikologist 74
Wilson Aug 11 James Donovan 6

Barterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barterville Mortgages